Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

A dog... a barrel... Ridiculous!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

oh wow who could have seen this coming ? :rolleyes::rolleye::rolleye:

this is gonna blow your mind but following rules because theyre written down is itself just a convention. one thats being ignored everyday

TRUMP! click

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

punchymcpunch posted:

the queen is going to intercede by locking jezza up in the tower

Theyr gonna lock jezza in the tower then do a coup government of every unpopular unelectable centrist from 20 years ago and they'll still accidentally do brexit

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Australian here. Monster Munch trip report: got the pickled onion flavor. It's pretty good. Reminds me of burger rings with a bit more prominent onion flavour. will Britain continue exporting monster munch after Brexit?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

punchymcpunch posted:

the queen is going to intercede by locking jezza up in the tower

have you been in there?

it smells like musk. a lot of musk and PIIIIISSSSSS

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Train station posting, so just :psyboom: :lol:

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
how long till Hong Kong declares independence and bojo starts the next world war to try to get it back

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i slept for a few days

has brexit yet?

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Bwrexit

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Bulgakov posted:

i slept for a few days

has brexit yet?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Preston Waters posted:

how long till Hong Kong declares independence and bojo starts the next world war to try to get it back

seeing china storm the beaches of Cornwall and burn down buckingham palace is on my bucket list so I hope soon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Narrator posted:

will Britain continue after Brexit?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

GABA ghoul posted:

seeing china storm the beaches of Cornwall and burn down buckingham palace is on my bucket list so I hope soon

we'll all be well dead before we get to see that

Buckingham would be a radioactive crater

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Bulgakov posted:

i slept for a few days

has brexit yet?

Not yet but getting closer.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

no! no!!!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Preston Waters posted:

we'll all be well dead before we get to see that

Buckingham would be a radioactive crater

Grate Britane is stronk and doesn't need help, so no need to get any other countries involved and nukes won't fly because the British military misplaced the combinations for the bike locks on their nukes so there is no need for China to nuke back

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/StevePeers/status/1180589981196140546

and even if they could actually pull it off it would still be an empty threat for now because the eu watches parliament and they know there will be an election after the next extension

poty
Jun 21, 2008

YES

https://twitter.com/LiveSquawk/status/1180774068297093120

YES

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can he be speaker and prime minister at the same time?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The queen should fire Boris and then appoint a Corgi as prime minister. The person who can befriend PM Corgi and make him perform a series of tricks becomes the next PM and can immediately perform / rescind Brexit as they wish.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol this is gonna turn out to be brexit's avennati

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

I'd be surprisingly comfortable with that. It'd be a total dick punch to the Tories and mean that Labour doesn't have to sit in temporary power while all this poo poo gets sorted out (which then half the population with a 2 second attention span would blame them for).

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Oh yeah, that's the funny guy who screams oooooodah on the internet telly. I know him! Yes, get him to do the brexit thing, I didn't hear anything bad about him yet maybe he's a nice bloke. Oooooodah, ooooooooooooodah. Hehe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/StevePeers/status/1180589981196140546

and even if they could actually pull it off it would still be an empty threat for now because the eu watches parliament and they know there will be an election after the next extension

doesn't matter that it's an empty threat; the important thing is that the telegraph et al, as the propaganda wing of brexit, are able to slather it all over the front pages

lol at bercow escapades though

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Would make PMQs, which should be scrapped anyway, a bit of a disaster.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

Oh yeah, that's the funny guy who screams oooooodah on the internet telly. I know him! Yes, get him to do the brexit thing, I didn't hear anything bad about him yet maybe he's a nice bloke. Oooooodah, ooooooooooooodah. Hehe

I've had the living crap kicked out of me by racist bastards over my life, I've got some time for someone that was a total piece of poo poo in their 20s and decided not to be like that any more.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1180721558500909056

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

If Bercow is the caretaker PM everyone can get behind, that means the Libdems are going to renege on it unless they get more austerity cuts, right?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the price of plastic bags will skyrocket...

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

until he was made Speaker and had to forgo party allegiances he was a member of the Tory party so :shrug:

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCycLETLrs

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

BMX Ninja posted:

You took my shitpost and made it amazing.
:perfect:

I couldn’t have done it without your honorable shitposting.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

kecske posted:

until he was made Speaker and had to forgo party allegiances he was a member of the Tory party so :shrug:

If he's still a Tory he is the worst Tory ever aka a decent human being

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Ken Clarke is also someone that's been mooted for being interim PM because he used to be a Tory without being a piece of poo poo.

Now he's just not a piece of poo poo.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dance Officer posted:

Not yet but getting closer.

please wake me from my tomb in 1000 years if there has been a change

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Captain Splendid posted:

Ken Clarke is also someone that's been mooted for being interim PM because he used to be a Tory without being a piece of poo poo.

Now he's just not a piece of poo poo.

Ken Clarke is the biggest super capitalist bastard in the whole Tory party, he is not a nice man. He isn't going to shoot you for being gay, but he would sell your council house from under you and leave you on the street.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Hexyflexy posted:

Ken Clarke is the biggest super capitalist bastard in the whole Tory party, he is not a nice man. He isn't going to shoot you for being gay, but he would sell your council house from under you and leave you on the street.

Bercow's pretty alright though, there's even been a fair amount of chatter in the background few years back about him joining Labour. Also his wife is Labour.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

i cant find anything against it in the constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

He's also resigning as speaker anyway.