Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lumbermouth posted:

Why would you ever release this video? Like, I'm sure the 28 people who watch your stuff won't miss the one week where an old lady rips you apart, Derek.

Because he thinks it makes him look good. Just like he thinks that flat cap makes him look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The flat cap, leather jacket and enormous ginger beard are certainly a powerful fashion combo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That self own is almost as good as "Female orgasm is a myth, I've never witnessed one."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

zoux posted:

Because he thinks it makes him look good. Just like he thinks that flat cap makes him look good.

Seriously these SHEEPLE just wanna pretend nothing is happening, walk around outside while Killary is out there chowing down on white babies! Wake the gently caress up! Wake up!

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Lumbermouth posted:

Why would you ever release this video? Like, I'm sure the 28 people who watch your stuff won't miss the one week where an old lady rips you apart, Derek.

This guy apparently also called the supreme court and asked them if RBG was dead and they were covering it up so he needed Proof of Life

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1162080017041412097

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'd like to speak to the manager of the Supreme Court. Yes this is the guy who only owns one maroon t-shirt.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol if you don't have a lighthouse keeper getup in your closet

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
And of course he wears his hat indoors.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I'm not broke, just stingy :hmmyes:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hmmm

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

So no Turkey pardon for Thanksgiving this year?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Watch Trump start a loving war.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine
this is fine

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
My great and unmatched wisdom

Like squeezing blood from a stone

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1181241723458084871

Looks like horny is back on main boys

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Is this more unhinged than normal? I feel like it is but my ability to detect a change in his crazy levels has come off of calibration with all the nonstop insanity.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Is this more unhinged than normal? I feel like it is but my ability to detect a change in his crazy levels has come off of calibration with all the nonstop insanity.

It's more unhinged and more focused, which is why I'm fine with admitting my butthole clenched on reading it.

Hopefully he gets distracted by some jangling keys in a few days and nothing happens.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's the most unhinged thing he's ever posted imo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He’s definitely talking more like a cartoon supervillain more now.

I can think of several possible reasons why that’s happening and only one is “the brain rot is suddenly accelerating”.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus titty-loving Christ. That's not even sounding like an unhinged dictator, he's just Skeletor now.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
How long are we giving before he starts yelling "EIN VOLK, EIN REICH" out of a tube horn on the white house lawn?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Just checked and, of course, Trump has his lovely towers in Turkey.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
It's been delayed while he appeals, but a judge just ordered Trump turn over his tax returns to NY prosecutors.

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Oct 7, 2019

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
It's worse that he's going after Turkey, because Erdogan also buys into his own strongman bullshit and is totally incapable of brushing off any even minor slight.

Everyone else he's gone after has quickly worked out that he's a big dumb-dumb who can be pilled like a dog if you wrap what you want up in enough fake praise, but Erdogan will absolutely clap back because he's a loving idiot.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

It's worse that he's going after Turkey, because Erdogan also buys into his own strongman bullshit and is totally incapable of brushing off any even minor slight.

Everyone else he's gone after has quickly worked out that he's a big dumb-dumb who can be pilled like a dog if you wrap what you want up in enough fake praise, but Erdogan will absolutely clap back because he's a loving idiot.

nah, the reason trump is saying this is because even the republican senate thinks trump made a big fuckup by abandoning the kurds in syria and so trump is trying to sound like a tough guy while also giving erdogan exactly what he wants, removal of us troops in the region and a green light to move in on kurdish syria

trump does not know how to deescalate or back down, he can only run away while shouting about how he's not running away at all, these are not tears of pain, they are tears of joy actually and i am the strongest one,

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

But will that mean he'll go even harder against the Kurds or is he going to subject the US to another round of flash mobs and sky writing?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's also possible he had a good turkey sandwich from the WH chef and wanted to do the country that invented it a solid

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol if you think Donnie has ever eaten a non chicken bird., his childhood didnt have turkey nuggets or tenders.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Bankruptcy just admitted he can destroy an economy, didn't think I'd ever read that.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tony Snark posted:

Captain Bankruptcy just admitted he can destroy an economy, didn't think I'd ever read that.

In fairness he can’t just magic it away, he has to be put in charge of it first.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

PhazonLink posted:

lol if you think Donnie has ever eaten a non chicken bird., his childhood didnt have turkey nuggets or tenders.

He's known for eating steaks. Cooked well done and served with ketchup.

LawfulWaffle has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Oct 7, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/jnudey/status/1180946829053169664?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

LawfulWaffle posted:

He's known for eating steaks. Cooked well done and served with ketchup.

What bird do steaks come from?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lol

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

What bird do steaks come from?

Buffalo. You take them from just behind the wings.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/1181263188198715395?s=19

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

So it's the ones who aren't cool with smashing the fash that aren't our friends, right?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

So, wait, there's a strongman dictator that he's not friendly with? Last I heard, Trump was selling out the Kurds to Turkey, but now he's defending them? I guess I shouldn't expect consistency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Keep your friends confused and your enemies confuseder