Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

reschedule it on memorial day so i can actually play it and use my in depth wolverine knowledge wher you press all his buttons in sequence to do an infinite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

any of you pussies gonna step out or you just gonna hide behind a screen all day ?

Nice. You named yourself a retarded rear end anime fighting game style name. Hella Loli Frame advantage bruh! *Laughs with my extremely small teeth to gums ratio mouth wide open and my curly grease hair flopping around but my eyes are dead* Welcome to the fold.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Nice. You named yourself a retarded rear end anime fighting game style name. Hella Loli Frame advantage bruh! *Laughs with my extremely small teeth to gums ratio mouth wide open and my curly grease hair flopping around but my eyes are dead* Welcome to the fold.

lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I can’t make it tonight because it’s finals week.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caithness posted:

I can’t make it tonight because it’s finals week.

Yeah... final episodes of Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory and other legends of television.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could do it memorial day. Would be fun a holiday tourney

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Captain America Only. :911:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's definitely final stage AIDS tier poo poo.

Sir Cheekspreader of House Weeaboo. *scream laughs*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah... final episodes of Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory and other legends of television.

Shatted on my balls when I saw the elevator working in bbt

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

spb posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

spb posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If that's true that's pretty freaking epic. I haven't watched much the past few seasons but I sometimes catch it when it's on TBS and it's always good for a laugh.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just assumed they got it working by the end of the pilot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot to mention that I can't host this tomorrow. Oops.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. I want to do a Mario Maker 2 IZI but I can't let this MSH one linger, so are there at least 4 people who will be around tomorrow night to do this? Should be fun. https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/VGpHninpxo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Bump. I want to do a Mario Maker 2 IZI but I can't let this MSH one linger, so are there at least 4 people who will be around tomorrow night to do this? Should be fun. https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/VGpHninpxo

gently caress you

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

spb posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna unleash some sick moves with The Joker on these Capcom schlubs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Less than 2 hours to Marvel Hype.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Barf-full Pooper Zeroes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitch.tv/in_training Hand warmers starting now. Tourney at 8PM EST. Be there or be a Toxic Avenger.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats to Eggsalad for winning 2/3rds of the bracket by having theri opponents DQ'd, and congrats to P-Mack for placing lower than DQ'd entrants

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*squats down and takes a big fat AIDS dump in this thread while yelling and then walks away*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the next IZI is going to be in Super Mario Maker 2. tentatively set for Saturday, October 19 (two weekends from now) Sign up page is here https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/KysyHoyRhr

Proposed rules, which are up for debate. Not sure the best way to do a mario maker tourney, and i have no idea how long matches will take.

Double elimination, bo3, bo5 in grand finals only.
1v1 each stage (ill join as the 3rd and drop into spectate mode right when the level starts to stream it)
Random Queue Expert Multiplayer VS - total crapshoot on quality but hell thats funny from a content perspective.

i could also try to curate a list of versus levels and not enter, be like a pure host for the event. Or another option is to have grand finals be alist of submitted levels of people who entered. so instead of bo5 its just best of how many entered, no distinguishing between Winners/Losers.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

*squats down and takes a big fat AIDS dump in this thread while yelling and then walks away*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Le steaming thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/UglyRoundGalagoSwiftRage

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Le steaming thread

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmao

Adbot