Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

fosborb posted:

feta is good on pizza

I'd 100% eat it but it just kind-of sits there

There's a pizza place up in North Dallas or Addison called Zoli's that puts something on pizza that's like some kind of nuclear-powered butter-like cheese that even thinking about it now makes me uncomfortable because it's impossible to stop eating it. It's better than feta.

it's got lots of inexplicable Star Wars art on the walls that always remind me of Lowtax's Robocop Last Supper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Extensive Vamping posted:

I've been a thirsty creep in the past. Hella embarrassed about it now. Like 10 or so years ago.

you live and learn, thats all that matters.

oh wait, nothing matters lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a helpful bear posted:

dip a lovely deliver pizza crust in some ranch if you dont have garlic sauce yes im a garbage person dont even ask

i used to do this with dominoes until i discovered that they sell thin crust pizza. it's pretty much just a cracker with some poo poo on it, i don't care, throw that grease you call cheese into my gullet and calcify my heart. i got too many arteries anyway.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/alexkotch/status/1181035490813894657

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

new kind of cat posted:

fred christ failed the entire world by not drowning his garbage offspring donald as a child

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

we can do even better than that. an australian talent show had dudes in blackface singing a song on it IN 2008 JESUS CHRIST

and harry connick jr was a guest judge and he loving melted down through the FLOOR and the host had to apologise to him on air

top that

hmbol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

emfive posted:

There's a pizza place up in North Dallas or Addison called Zoli's that puts something on pizza that's like some kind of nuclear-powered butter-like cheese that even thinking about it now makes me uncomfortable because it's impossible to stop eating it. It's better than feta.

burrata

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

one time harry connick jr. was on a TV show in australia and ended up yelling at them for a long time for having a blackface minstrel act on before him

oh you beat me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a helpful bear posted:

i wish my inbox was filled with lefty cspam bois *pouty face*

sorry, just grumpy old humorless communists gatekeeping comedy on a dead forum

you can find those on twitter however

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im listening to the end of this this american life episode about a girl who was raped but the closet thing she had to family didnt believe her

and now its closing out with one of her short term foster parents is saying "I didn't believe her, but a lot of people didnt believe her. Maybe if she had acted more like what I expected a rape victim to act like I would have believed her, and then it wouldn't have been a problem."

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Admiral Ray posted:

just a cracker with some poo poo on it, i don't care

You're going to love St Louis

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tacodaemon posted:

how does anybody have a favorite band, the whole concept is weird

big birthday massacre fan here, if you’re looking for a new fav may I suggest angelspit? zoog is legit one of the best people I follow in twitter and their early stuff when Amelia was still in the band fuckin slaps

so do the albums afterwards for that matter

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

emfive posted:

I don't want to start a war here but roasted eggplant scooped out and mixed with cheese and seasonings and re-roasted is really good

also cheese + tomatoes (which are fruit I know) (but then so are eggplants?)

cheese goes in/on street corn

cauliflower and broccoli go well with cheese when turned into soup

these aren't bad either tho because it sounds reasonable

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

considering they are funded by conservatives they arent even being paid much to sell out lol

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

emfive posted:

it's got lots of inexplicable Star Wars art on the walls that always remind me of Lowtax's Robocop Last Supper

Ricotta

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

yessssss

oh god I ate so much food

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Ricotta is totally delicious on pizza (esp. if mixed with minced garlic and chive, yum) but the Admiral was right about burrata, it's almost unbelievable

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

follow me @ahotfilledbear

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
its just such a weird episode of this american life because it keeps alternating between quiet sobbing from someone describing the worst thing to ever hapen to them and then it cuts to the foster parents saying, "Listen, she wasn't a convincing rape victim. Anyone could have made the same mistake."

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

excuse me I have to tweak the block-and-tackle system that holds me off the floor

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

cumshitter posted:

its just such a weird episode of this american life because it keeps alternating between quiet sobbing from someone describing the worst thing to ever hapen to them and then it cuts to the foster parents saying, "Listen, she wasn't a convincing rape victim. Anyone could have made the same mistake."

I couldn't listen to that one all the way through because it made me too mad.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

homework explainer got the pitchfork and torch treatment and ppj was implicated in it which was pretty funny

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also I tried The Forest in VR tonight and its clunky

im gonna stick with beat saber for now

i might see if anyone wants to start a farm on stardew valley tho.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i'm going to say something tha tmight set some of y'all off but i'm just going to come out and say it

*slowly takes a deep breath, readying himself, trumps 'a quivering*

i think people overuse hot sauce. this might be weird because here in the south, everyone slathers it on everything but i have never liked hot sauce. i love spicy food. the spicier the better, but hot sauce has waaaay too much salt for how much people drench their food in it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ppyajunebug/status/1181383819074719744

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

homework explainer got the pitchfork and torch treatment and ppj was implicated in it which was pretty funny

lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i dont' like a ton of vinegar so that could be a problem too

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

just lol if all the dnd mods get impeached

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Unperson_47 posted:

i'm going to say something tha tmight set some of y'all off but i'm just going to come out and say it

i think people overuse hot sauce. this might be weird because here in the south, everyone slathers it on everything but i have never liked hot sauce. i love spicy food. the spicier the better, but hot sauce has waaaay too much salt for how much people drench their food in it

chohula is very good. Tabasco is trash but for the love of gods don’t tell MY WIFE I said that she’s from Louisiana :sweatdrop:

real og ballas use tony chachere’s

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
wife to meet you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1181393068701802496

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

at the very least someone’s getting a come to Jesus moment

in the end we’re still standing

free sock

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

There's some good low sodium hot sauces out there

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

I agree with the basic sentiment but there are some extremely good boutique hot sauces out there, and even some cheap supermarket ones are good (El Yucateco). In particular Tabasco is bad even though the process by which they make it is kind of cool.

Lurker son went through a several-year phase of consuming insane amounts of unbearably hot food, he still freaks out people at Sichuan places by eating most of the little red pepper chunks in the Sichuan Chicken.

I'm not actually even hungry right now I'm just obsessed with food

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

but do they post?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

the admins are holding a vigil and will present their verdict when three probes emerge from the mod lodge chimney

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

There's a sauce called "Fatalii Fire" that's intensely flavorful and it's not too salty because if you use enough for the salt to be a problem you're already dead anyway

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Kilmers Elbow posted:

but do they post?

what is this

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde