Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

red19fire posted:

Semi-relatedly, is it bad to find seeds when you buy an eighth? I always find a full seed and a couple shells in the grinder.

When I'd buy medical, years ago, there were always seeds (few stems though). Now with recreational I'm always keeping an eye open for seeds but rarely find one.

If you find seeds just pull them out :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you're finding more than one seed in every eighth your weed sucks. if you are finding only one seed and usually you don't see them... plant it.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'm obsessed with Klein recyclers now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjUg33_IgQ

https://www.dhgate.com/product/16-inch-ccg-klein-recycler-glass-bongs-with/464830197.html

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hell Yeah posted:

if you're finding more than one seed in every eighth your weed sucks. if you are finding only one seed and usually you don't see them... plant it.

Solid logic.

Also be aware that lots of these newer strains are more susceptible to stress and going herm. I was seeing it frequently with wedding cake for a while, most recently it's been amnesia haze. Grown in rooms with a modest variety of other, more stable strains (gg4, pineapple express, cherry og, etc) that come out without seeds. Still trying to nail down a good pheno on those testy strains.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Video Nasty posted:

Came back to say I got my Genius Pipe and it's pretty great for what it is. Not quite a vaporizer, so I don't get any spent browns to save but it's a tiny chamber and you can fill it with keif and go to the motherfuckin' moon :blastu:

is there any way of hooking one of these up to a vape so it can cool down the vape without having to burn anything?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Apparently flavored stuff is getting pulled for 6 months so my place has it all 40% off. loving stocked now.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Anyone use a solo 2? Any good results using it with bubblers?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Delivery weed inbound.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

piratepilates posted:

is there any way of hooking one of these up to a vape so it can cool down the vape without having to burn anything?

The shallow chamber is just a mesh screen covering a hole so you can pop that bitch off and go to town. The mouthpiece is built into this rounded rectangle so you would have a hard time joining another piece to that end.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I've got this "black domina" thats 95% indica. I've never seen higher than 90. 23%+ thc this poo poo is like a mike tyson punch

actually mike tyson punch would be a pretty good strain name

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 7, 2019

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

The Walrus posted:

I've got this "black domina" thats 95% indica. I've never seen higher than 90. 23%+ thc this poo poo is like a mike tyson punch

actually mike tyson punch would be a pretty good strain name

Tyson had 2 great punches. his short uppercut and his quick hook.

The uppercut has a name "The Lightning Uppercut" considering he does own a marijuana distribution source now............

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can anyone recommend a pH tester?

Not Bluelab.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Can anyone recommend a pH tester?

Not Bluelab.

Have you asked in the grow thread? Lot of smart weed people there, and it's pretty active what with the outdoor people harvesting now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have not. Is it in TCC or whatever it's called these days? I'll putter over there in a bit.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I have not. Is it in TCC or whatever it's called these days? I'll putter over there in a bit.

It's in TCC. Here you are.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3277879&pagenumber=285&perpage=40

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Anyone refill their own THC carts from distillate? Is there a TCC guide? I like the discrete form factor and no smell of the vape pens, but i don't want to pay $60 a cart.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I have. I don't know what you need to know, so deal with all of this poo poo:

It's simple. I didn't buy anything to do it, either. People use 14 gauge needles I think, but my carts don't need that kind of precision.

I get a half cup of water and microwave it for 60 seconds. While that's going, get your cart ready. When the water is done, remove it from the microwave and get your syringe. Hold the filled part of the syringe in the water for 30-45 seconds or until you see an air bubble move. Dry the tip, remove the cap, and SLOWLY depress the plunger while holding the nozzle over your cart. The distillate will come out slowly, but just in case, seriously, go slowly. You can fill it 90% at first to see if you've got air flow, but I filled mine 100% last time (by accident) and it didn't cause any issues so I'll probably just keep doing that.

When you're done just replace the caps and you're good to go.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Sold a motorcycle so I talked to all the guys I know and am trying to turn up the best weed I can find in this poo poo illegal state. Dude says he got me some real medical fire for pickup tomorrow, I hope he's not loving with me, his grandad is a close friend of mine.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
When did this get moved to GBS?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Dumb Lowtax posted:

When did this get moved to GBS?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'll have what hes having !!!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Agrinja posted:

Sold a motorcycle so I talked to all the guys I know and am trying to turn up the best weed I can find in this poo poo illegal state. Dude says he got me some real medical fire for pickup tomorrow, I hope he's not loving with me, his grandad is a close friend of mine.

I still can't believe weed got legalized here in my lifetime, every day is a wonderland.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I don't know what this is, it's supposed to be medical, but it's really good and super lemony.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

500 good dogs posted:

When I'd buy medical, years ago, there were always seeds (few stems though). Now with recreational I'm always keeping an eye open for seeds but rarely find one.

If you find seeds just pull them out :shrug:

Haven't found seeds since my guy stopped growing and I got a medical card. Medical in Arizona has been even higher quality than recreational in Colorado so far.

Got some Double Tangie Banana that smells and tastes like tangerine and banana, and kicks like a mule.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna watch wrestling, play WoW and smoke weed. Feels like the early 2000s, except with weed now.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

KiteAuraan posted:

Haven't found seeds since my guy stopped growing and I got a medical card. Medical in Arizona has been even higher quality than recreational in Colorado so far.

Once weed legalization goes national we should make a repository like Canada does of tree seeds. :patriot:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
It's payday, I have a 25% off coupon for the local weed place, and I ran myself down to nothing over the last few days. Taking strain suggestions - in Canada, going HERE

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

If you like Sativa, you can never go wrong with Blue Dream.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick took one look at the mids and said "Mr. Dick's blood naturally sits at 15.7% THC, if he were to smoke that 11% poo poo it would actually make him less high."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
23 percent minimum or get out

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Got big bong rips and hot chicken chips, we rolling like it's Friday!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

What are mids? I’ve only heard it on like Chapo trap house as a derogatory, ‘this loser smokes mids’.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

red19fire posted:

What are mids? I’ve only heard it on like Chapo trap house as a derogatory, ‘this loser smokes mids’.

That’s the good stuff. Green and dank. A little goes a long way though.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gonna get off night shift in 25 mins, go home, head to the basement, start up the volcano and have myself a bag n pass out

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

red19fire posted:

Weed that's good enough for reggae, but not good enough for dub.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I had a rough week, but tomorrow is a half day and tonight I'm going to order in, watch some DuckTales, and smoke a weed.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I've had a long day. I'm about to smoke and pass out. Give me your best Netflix recommendations, and go...

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Zipperelli. posted:

I've had a long day. I'm about to smoke and pass out. Give me your best Netflix recommendations, and go...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Trailer Park Boys?

Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
How reliable are dispensary THC ratings? Most of the stuff I buy is 25%+ but I don't really "feel" a difference compared to a friend of mines homegrown.

- Also, is there an easy to read chart about different terpene effects?