Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sihtty mircales happen every day all the time. we may not even realize they are miracles because they are so common. you know how when you brush your dog that if you do it long enough you end up with a pile of hair larger than the dog, and yet the dog does not appear to have any less hair? dogs magically make extra hair when you brush them and will do so forever. now, this is scientifically impossible, but it happens all the time because it's a miracle. a lovely miracle. please list your favorite everyday, lovely miracles as I* am writing a book about miracles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Well one miracle I noticed is that each time I log on there are more posts than the last time I did. It should be impossible because the forums are dead and BYOB is deleted but each time. New posts. New threads, out of nowhere, no one is making them no one is posting. Where did they come from? I'm not sure but thanks for asking.

Think about what you can do today knowing about this miracle. Today we can be more positive knowing that the Posting Miracle of SomethingAwful is a proven fact. They even canonized St. Kyanka as a result of this miracle as all saints must have had done a miracle or two or however many. There's a stain glass picture of him in the Vatican, smiling, and in the picture he's standing, walking as if he had a new spine. As if it was there all along.

Is it a miracle? Thanks for asking again, but who knows? Only God does, thanks for asking.

Let us have faith and post in BYOB and be thankful. I will be here for an hour or two longer posting and hoping the Posting Miracle of SomethingAwful does not stop.

Escape From Noise

Miracle Grow. You can just buy that stuff at the store! WTH?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Miracle Grow. You can just buy that stuff at the store! WTH?

and it's lovely!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

and it's lovely!

Same with Miracle Whip.

Korean Boomhauer
i'll go and take a phat dump and the next day i have to do so again. this keeps happening.

Heather Papps

hello friend

one time i threw a penny at a trash can and it made the mario coin sound so that was p okay i guess

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

came home one day and there was a bidet now. not gonna question it

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh but seriously I posted:

came home one day and there was a bidet now. not gonna question it

a wife/husbando is not a lovely miracle

Robot Made of Meat

Heather Papps posted:

a wife/husbando is not a lovely miracle

Hey hey there! Not so fast.

Are you certain about this?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hey hey there! Not so fast.

Are you certain about this?

honestly no, i am alone beyond lonely

Escape From Noise

I kept waiting and eventually, get this, the light turned GREEN!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

WindmillSlayer

i was born

Escape From Noise

Hell yeah. Bustin' the seal on this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we all know dogs are just tiny horses but no one seems to have any pictures of when exactly a growing young dog becomes a large majestic horse. we just accept that it happens all the time

google THIS

My morning bagel is delicious. It's a schmearacle.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

My morning bagel is delicious. It's a schmearacle.

despite the fact that the proper pronunciation is "bag ell" people still know what you're talking about when someone says "bay gell", that one blows my mind every time

Stoner Sloth

the lovely miracle of birth

also i feel that biblical miracles started out this way and got exaggerated - like sure Jesus fed everyone with loaves and fishes but it wasn't what you'd call a well catered affair

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

hey op have u checked ou thte congratulations thred

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

hey op have u checked ou thte congratulations thred

Heather Papps

hello friend

posting in fyad and making it back home in one piece!

WindmillSlayer

Heather Papps posted:

posting in fyad and making it back home in one piece!

oh mY GOD

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Breaking News: Local family's house burns down but their bible survives intact

You hear news reports like this sometimes. It sounds like one of those bets God and Satan are always making.

"Hey God I bet that if I burn down that family's house and save your poo poo but none of theirs, they will curse your name."

"I don't like the bad language Satan but I'll take that bet. Go ahead and burn down their house and let's see what they do."

And of course God is right, everybody sees it as a sign from heaven that God's word is eternal. But Satan got to burn somebody's house down again. It's like that joke about pissing all over the bar. Satan had a side bet with Gabriel that he could burn down a Christian family's house and God would just stand there and watch all proud like his children finally understood his message.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

This is a comic but also real life:

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
It's a lovely miracle when the clickbait phrase "You won't believe what happened next!" is followed by a genuinely unbelievable yet true story. A mild euphoria comes over you upon discovering the world is not quite the place you thought it was, full of exciting new possibilities. But you spend the rest of your life chasing that high. Take a drag of your cigarette and click again, telling yourself the article is going to be garbage but secretly hoping for another lovely miracle.

Trying

one weird trick to enjoy clickbait articles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I won't believe #8? Wow, they were right, because #8 was a lie.

Escape From Noise

Working on my listicle: The Top 8 Testicles Of the Web 2.0 Era.

Korean Boomhauer
Top Ten Testicle Listicles

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
The fact that me and my wife are still together

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
finding the missing hiker's body after just ten minutes of searching :smith:

Finger Prince

Making cereal with expired milk, not noticing until after you finish and see chunks in the jug, and then not getting sick.

Finger Prince

Rolling the dice on the 2x reheated, week old, lovely Chinese food in the fridge that repeated on you for a full day the first time you ate it, and not getting sick.

Finger Prince

Finding two thirds of the decomposing remains of a finger sized grasshopper in your "triple washed" bagged salad you've been eating, and not having a full-on panic attack.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Turning water into that wine that comes in a box.

Finger Prince

Getting stuck in traffic so bad, you're certain there's a horrific accident up ahead that several people have lost their lives in, but no, there is no accident up ahead, it's just traffic.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

SardonicTyrant posted:

Turning water into that wine that comes in a box.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hell yeah. Bustin' the seal on this.

i genuinely love this song, we all made fun of it in 2008 but like its jsut these two guys who were like "drat the world is like super cool you seen this poo poo?"

every day on this earth is a miracle :)

Escape From Noise

SwimmingSpider posted:

i genuinely love this song, we all made fun of it in 2008 but like its jsut these two guys who were like "drat the world is like super cool you seen this poo poo?"

every day on this earth is a miracle :)

It's really goofy and I'm going to always laugh at it a bit but it brought me a lot of joy.

The parodies were awful. You can't parody something like that. It's just too perfect on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
i dunno the ones that like "are kids small or just far away" is pretty good