Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

can we please stop talking about Bix thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

let's go bix

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

the escape goat posted:

can we please stop talking about Bix thanks

Yep there's 2 pages a day on Bix on the F4W forum go here.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Rovert would you fight Bix in a charity boxing event?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'll fight your mom street beefs style

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I didn't mean it as a qualifier.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
tbf we cannot rule out Bryan knocking himself out while entering the ring

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Bryan is too good, could we get Bix to grapple with Wang

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Rename thread title to Down Since Say One Bix pls.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Wang would slaughter him

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

We're gradually coming up with a street fight gauntlet where Bix needs to go through every member of the wrestling podcast world and Bryan is the kingpin waiting at the end.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

davidbix posted:

What specifically?

Hug it out. If it’s good enough for IDLES...

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JT Smiley posted:

Has Dave ever been this vocal in hating a PPV before? I don't think I've ever heard him rant this much about a show sucking.

There were some TNA shows. The Victory Road where Sting let AJ Styles win had this great 25 minute rant where Bryan didn't think it was so bad and Dave just kept tearing into it. (Unless I have the roles reversed or am completely wrong.) But he definitely went this hard on some of those TNA shows

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

njsykora posted:

We're gradually coming up with a street fight gauntlet where Bix needs to go through every member of the wrestling podcast world and Bryan is the kingpin waiting at the end.

He wouldn’t get through Nobodies Watching Wrestling. Drag queens fight dirty

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

forkboy84 posted:

Nearly cried at Dave asking "man, so is it really that bad in Vancouver?" about AOP's Raw promo. And Bryan just completely no selling it.

Majorly popped for that, also for Dave advising Rusev to call him so he could run through the stats on infidelity angles breaking up shoot marriages.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Brent is a Republican supposedly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBhXWXrWmgY

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

njsykora posted:

For a second i thought you meant Street Fight Radio Bryan and I'd like to see that fight

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

MassRafTer posted:

There were some TNA shows. The Victory Road where Sting let AJ Styles win had this great 25 minute rant where Bryan didn't think it was so bad and Dave just kept tearing into it. (Unless I have the roles reversed or am completely wrong.) But he definitely went this hard on some of those TNA shows

I'll have to look it up when I get a chance.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

njsykora posted:

These River City games are getting really high concept....

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Brent is a neurodivergent on social assistance, but I'm so used to people projecting their failures on some hypothetical other that I'm never surprised when somebody helped most by leftist thinking and governance votes against their own interests to feel superior.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Reminder Brent tried to plug his Life Fund on B&V on one of his last appearances. Bryan reacted by shrieking "Life Fund?!" in such a way I still chuckle thinking back to it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nothing beats the calls about Brent falling in love with that girl in prison

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
My favourite phone call was Ryan from Cumberland calling during i think the WOL blood money show or maybe the rumble trying to talk about Col Rob Parker repeatedly

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Has anybody got a link to the All About That Bass remix with Roman Reigns that was made for the Bryan & Vinny Show? They used to play it all the time and I randomly got it in my head, but I can't find it online and they don't play songs anymore on B&V because of their stupid video service thing and Bryan running afoul of copyright after Art Bell died and he played a tribute song.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

https://mathiasandthefinntrolls.tumblr.com/post/109864281105

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Holy poo poo, this changes everything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You're good people, LL :cheers:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dario the Wop posted:

Reminder Brent tried to plug his Life Fund on B&V on one of his last appearances. Bryan reacted by shrieking "Life Fund?!" in such a way I still chuckle thinking back to it.

Bryan is the only person I can hear as I read their words and I know with certainty I am hearing him accurately.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan is the only person I can hear as I read their words and I know with certainty I am hearing him accurately.
Get outta here

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
can you imagine

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I like when he gets so upset about something that he temporarily loses the ability to speak and starts sounding like Frank Grimes losing his loving mind about Homer Simpson :allears:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Look, I'm sure you're a nice person, but

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I cannot BELIEVE that

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

Just BAFFLED. Are you KIDDING ME? Am I wrong here Craig?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
"There were some giant things in the next segmen-"

"Chyna met with Debra"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Aren't they getting a bunch of feedback about people not liking the fantasy football talk? Why are they still doing it (outside of Bryan being stubborn)?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
What’s the big deal? It’s a few minutes, max.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i enjoy it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there’s always a chance bryan will say something spectacularly uninformed about football which would make it all worthwhile even if you don’t enjoy it week to week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

jesus WEP posted:

there’s always a chance bryan will say something spectacularly uninformed about football which would make it all worthwhile even if you don’t enjoy it week to week

We will never again reach the highs of the worked handoff.