Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

Sorry, no jokes allowed!!! Probation! Comedy is forbidden!

Don't worry, you're in no danger of being banned for comedy.

EDIT: Comedic cat tax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182147895371472896

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

sexpig by night posted:

I love that these idiots can't just believe the president's an idiot who doesn't give a poo poo about the lives of people not related to him

hours, years, whatever, this HAS to be a conspiracy and not just our big dumb boy getting rolled!

Eh, it's not really much of a conspiracy to think that grifting greedy narcissist could be bought off/threatened into compliance. That's like saying the grocery store is conspiring to keep the affluent fed.

Edit: Trump probably refers to them as Ringo and Lennon. Just 13,998 prisoners left in country!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Oh boy, a whole 2 of them

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh boy, a whole 2 of them

but those two are like, so BAD that the other thousands of ISIS prisoners don't even matter

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

drat we were really overreacting over nothing, huh?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I thought he didn’t want the worst of the worst getting sent to our country and now he’s going to arrange their arrival him drat self?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Yeah those other ~12,000 are apparently all controlled psychically and without the Beetles as their psychic commander they're absolutely inert.

loving rear end in a top hat.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
He's going to spend the next few days hyping these guys up as worse than Bin Laden

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Don't worry guys, if a large region of this geopolitically-important county falls into violent anarchy, we got two whole people out of there.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...Did, did he just make that up? That sounds like bad fanfiction. Is Trump just writing his own GI Joe stories now?

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

ELO Musk posted:

I thought he didn’t want the worst of the worst getting sent to our country and now he’s going to arrange their arrival him drat self?

Location controlled by the US. So a rendition site that's probably in another country with questionable human rights records. Funny enough that used to be Syria's job for the US.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

The Glumslinger posted:

He's going to spend the next few days hyping these guys up as worse than Bin Laden

I'm tired and read that last bit as Biden

still kinda works I guess. he'll probably try to draw a comparison at some point

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

cochise posted:

Location controlled by the US. So a rendition site that's probably in another country with questionable human rights records. Funny enough that used to be Syria's job for the US.

we had/have a bunch

iirc Egypt is the one we'd send people to if we just wanted them to die

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Cool so this proves he is 100% aware that Turkey is attacking the Kurds, including those responsible for keeping ISIS POWs off the battlefield.

Good thing he saved those two horrible bad evil people, too bad about the millions of innocent American allied civilians though.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019

I think the sole reason Trump made this tweet is his infatuation with using nicknames. "These guys are known as the beetles you say?"

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182142030325129217

he's talking to himself again

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

1glitch0 posted:

Sorry, no jokes allowed!!! Probation! Comedy is forbidden!

Really, is this the joke you’re going to bat for?

Jerry Seinfeld account spotted.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

*Isolation intensifies*

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Lemme just remind people of extrajudicial cia blacksites, I’m sure that will restore confidence

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

We're going to see Giuliani on fox in a week ranting that he heard this Jude fella, a nasty leftist, who wanders around smashing in Republican babies with a silver hammer.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Maybe there's a secret message in the randomly capitalized words.

Oh goodness, this is how the Q-Anon thing started, wasn't it?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Is this Beetles thing legit or am I finally having a stroke?

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

teen witch posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles_(terrorist_cell)

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

teen witch posted:

It's legit but it happened 18 months ago

EDIT: Seems like they took a while to move them though, and it was relatively recent.

Doctor Spaceman fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Oct 10, 2019

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Dammerung posted:

Maybe there's a secret message in the randomly capitalized words.

Oh goodness, this is how the Q-Anon thing started, wasn't it?

Wait...
IE
CM
CT

rearrange....enhance....

CC TIME

Chris Cillizza Time

my god

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Nazis did the exact opposite of helping us in Normandy, and Trump had no problem protecting them!

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

I wonder when he’s going to try and sell one of the states to some other nation.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Rabble posted:

I wonder when he’s going to try and sell one of the states to some other nation.

I imagine if Putin wanted Alaska all he'd need to do is call Donny Dipshit and say he is moving troops in.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Picture yourself in an oval shaped office
With tangerine skin and marshmallow thighs
You pick up the phone, someone answers quite swiftly
And brings you some burgers and fries

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Rabble posted:

my brother is visiting Puerto Rico :ohdear:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Rabble posted:

Im going to buy Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Vermont.

Sorry but you have to keep Ohio.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Furnaceface posted:

Im going to buy Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Vermont.

Sorry but you have to keep Ohio.

But we don't want it!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Add apple to the list of American companies controlled by China

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1182162003311415296

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

New Zealand should get dibs on Hawaii.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Helith posted:

New Zealand should get dibs on Hawaii.

If they promise to be nice to native Hawaiians I will support them in this mission.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Stereotype posted:

If they promise to be nice to native Hawaiians I will support them in this mission.

Polynesian brothers bro.
They'd probably let them govern themselves and set up close ties.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Bottom Liner posted:

Add apple to the list of American companies controlled by China
Speculation: They aren't controlled by China; they're heavily pressured by the CCP to certain demands or risk getting all their assets and/or manufacturing canned in the mainland.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Helith posted:

Polynesian brothers bro.
They'd probably let them govern themselves and set up close ties.

I...feel like that hasn't been how New Zealander history has played out, exactly...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Amazing Zimmo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182112396837625857

I'm guessing he now denies saying this live on camera

He thinks it’s a positive view of his brain worms because the tweet doesn’t value judgment his stupid mumblings.

Jesus gently caress. I love how this stupid loving rear end in a top hat has basically taken responsibility for all future isis attacks because hell world keeps on giving. But don’t worry, he got Ringo and Paul.