Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

It was loving nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I just saw a video of it and the pin was actually off a One Winged Angel to an opened up chair, which is a whole lot more brutal.

is it OK to link to the video? I can't wait until tuesday aaaaaaa

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If it’s a twitter vid and it stays in this spoiler thread I don’t see why it wouldn’t be okay to post here

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Oct 15, 2019

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Yeah, it's fine to post here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AEW Dark matches for 10/22 on Youtube:

Joey Janela vs Brandon Cutler
Nyla Rose vs Leva Bates
Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen) and StrongHearts (CIMA and T-Hawk) vs Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) and the Brotherhood (Cody and Dustin Rhodes, with MJF)

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

AEW Dark matches for 10/22 on Youtube:

Nyla Rose vs Leva Bates

gently caress her up Nyla

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Holy poo poo just left, that was pretty awesome. Cody Rhodes has been defeated!

By a kid dressed up as Orange Cassidy. When asked if it'd count on his win loss record, Cody said that kid would be facing Jericho for the title. Super cute moment.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

OctoberCountry posted:

gently caress her up Nyla

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Could you ripcord the Judas Effect to make it even more devastating?

Quick someone ask Cesaro!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

HidaO-Win posted:

Could you ripcord the Judas Effect to make it even more devastating?

Quick someone ask Cesaro!

Ask him!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Note on EVP whiteboard: Make #STRONGHEARTS jobbers

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm really glad that T-Hawk might be showing up more. He and El Lindamann are great, I want them to be in the tag division or literally anywhere on a card.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1187185900993810432?s=20

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait... do they have matching gear?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to look at the gear and get back to you

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

they... coordinated :swoon:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Retcon the tournament and make them the first tag champs instead

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'm really torn, because I liked the idea of Dustin and Page as a team because The Natural is a good pairing with Page's cowboy poo poo, but the other side of Dustin works very well with Sonny and Sonny would probably benefit from the mentorship more.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I'm really torn, because I liked the idea of Dustin and Page as a team because The Natural is a good pairing with Page's cowboy poo poo, but the other side of Dustin works very well with Sonny and Sonny would probably benefit from the mentorship more.

option C: they become a trios and Page starts dressing like Orville Peck

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

this loving rules

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

holy gently caress https://twitter.com/DisabledGrapplr/status/1187178256287649792

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Sonny and Dustin matching is like, the cutest thing ever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

With A Boy and His Dinosaur dead I have a new favorite team.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AEW Dark, airing on Youtube Oct 29:

Dustin Rhodes and Sonny Kiss defeat Peter Avalon and QT Marshall
Emi Sakura wins a fatal fourway over Penelope Ford, Allie and Sadie Gibbs
Darby Allin wins a triple threat falls count anywhere match over Jimmy Havoc and Jack Evans

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Alaois posted:

option C: they become a trios and Page starts dressing like Orville Peck

for real, this would be an incredible PPV entrance look for Hangman

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Emi Sakura winning over 3 other established women in the company seems significant. Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of her.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Who ate the pin? Penelope?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

Emi Sakura winning over 3 other established women in the company seems significant. Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of her.

Riho facing off against the woman that trained her seems like a good simple story for a title defense.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

karmicknight posted:

Riho facing off against the woman that trained her seems like a good simple story for a title defense.
It'd be neater if they hadn't done the match twice already in tag-teams but it's still going to be a really cool moment

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Dave thinks it's happening at Full Gear

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

RealFoxy posted:

It'd be neater if they hadn't done the match twice already in tag-teams but it's still going to be a really cool moment

...but tag matches are different to singles matches?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe ran it into the ground and made tag matches that lead to singles matches into a bad thing, like they do with everything

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'll have more of the TNA taping results later but

Sami Callihan just won the world title in a cage match, and then was confronted by Tessa

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/joseph42287/status/1187875291168989185

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
NO ONE wants Sami to retain over Tessa.

Tessa vs Cage would split the fanbase.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah go ahead and pull the trigger, it's by far the most interesting thing happening in that company

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Joey Ryan's facing Ken Shamrock tomorrow :stare:

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

I'll have more of the TNA taping results later but

Sami Callihan just won the world title in a cage match, and then was confronted by Tessa

People were so frustrated by both the ladder and world title match endings at Bound for Glory, and they were assuming that was setting up even more build for Tessa/Sami, and then they just skip to it within a taping. Amazing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Joey Ryan's facing Ken Shamrock tomorrow :stare:

Oh cool, a past his prime dude who got over by being a dick and Ken Shamrock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Petey Williams defeats Gandar Singh. Postmatch Singh attacks the ref, Petey makes the save and the ref 619s Singh into a Canadian Destroyer

Sami Callihan wins the world title over Brian Cage in a cage match. Postmatch Tessa Blanchard confronts Sami
Jordynne Grace, Alexa Nicole and Rosemary defeat Kiera Hogan, Madison Rayne and Taya Valkyrie. Taya's teammates ditched her
Rich Swann and Willie Mack defeat Desi Hit Squad (Gursinder Singh and Rohit Raju, with Gamma Singh)
Daga defeats Jake Crist
Aiden Prince, El Reverson and Brent Banks defeat Johnny Swinger and Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend)
Naomichi Marufuji defeats Josh Alexander (with Ethan Page). Postmatch neither Josh nor Page will shake Marufuji's hand
Ace Austin retains the X title over Eddie Edwards in a street fight after interference from Reno Scum
Michael Elgin defeats Fallah Bahh
Ken Shamrock promo about his future gets interrupted by Joey Ryan. They'll fight each other at the next taping night
Taya (with John E Bravo) defeats Madison after Bravo interferes. Postmatch Jordynne comes out and Taya bails, sacrificing Bravo to get his rear end kicked
Moose defeats Mack
Tessa, Swann, Daga and Tommy Dreamer defeat OVE (Callihan, Jake and Dave Crist, and Madman Fulton) in a street fight