Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Sorry I commissioned Mr. Steak to translate a bunch of hentai, so that's probably why he's behind.

My bad.

drat it, man, it doesn't even matter what they're saying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Mr. Steak posted:

also, i post way way way more than 1 panel per day, so @ anyone who's not just trolling, ya silly

Damnit, John Steak, I don’t even know what we pay you for. Unless those translations are on my desk before you leave tonight, don’t plan to come in tomorrow.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mr. Steak posted:

also also, in case my persona in thread isnt clear about this, i love y'all for appreciating this crap more than anyone should

it is a legit worthwhile endeavor, to close the gaps between different internet language spheres- there's some purpose here beyond the already very good purpose of makin a bunch of goons laugh

plus if you do translation work professionally this is one hell of a portfolio item

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Devils Affricate posted:

drat it, man, it doesn't even matter what they're saying!

Maybe to you it doesn't matter what two anthropomorphic naval warships are saying as they seduce a man in an Admiral's uniform.

I want to know!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Mr. Steak posted:

fo real tho ive had a horrendous sleep schedule the past couple days, coupled with work hours that were majorly inconvenient for said sleep schedule. ill get the neet to y'all in a timely manner dw

Take care of yourself first, man.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut Butler posted:

it is a legit worthwhile endeavor, to close the gaps between different [internet] language spheres

yeah, thats mostly why i do translation. i love being able to share the experience of reading a thing in a concrete way

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also, update in 20 minutes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mr. Steak posted:

Fumaofthelake posted:

You fart fucker

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Neat!

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Mr. Steak posted:

Hmm

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
That must be a pretty big panel

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh poo poo this is gonna be good

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Glenn Quebec posted:

imagine being this gutless voted 3

Don't worry, OP, I voted 7 so it balances out.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
He's gonna find this thread!

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Is this the ultimate future of our dear Tohru:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
If there was any justice he'd start looking for apartments where somebody died and find a cheap apartment in which some neet murdered their parents

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Steak posted:

so @ anyone who's not just trolling, ya silly

It's gotten to the point where I can't poo poo without a few panels to read. I'm really backed up here, help a brother out.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Voted one for that cliffhanger

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

He's going to find a subculture of NEETs who idolize him for murdering his parents.

VonCrunchhausen
Mar 15, 2015

Please don’t lose heart NEET, you’re doing so well :ohdear:

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

What if he finds this thread? :spooky:

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
He's definitely doing this all wrong given the vacant housing issues in rural Japan, but I'm eager to see how he blows through all that cash.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Two mornings in a row this is an outrage

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Some backed-up goons ITT.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

need that sweet neet release! :gizz:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Ultraklystron posted:

He's definitely doing this all wrong given the vacant housing issues in rural Japan, but I'm eager to see how he blows through all that cash.

Do they have anime titty arcade games out there though?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im seeing a friend be lady macbeth in macbeth tonight, so the update will come after that.

also, i seek advice from my goons. u see, heres the deal: i maaayyy want to release part-timer concurrently with ex-convict. should i make a 2nd thread? would that be... allowed? or a faux pas?

tia 4 advice

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

im seeing a friend be lady macbeth in macbeth tonight, so the update will come after that.

also, i seek advice from my goons. u see, heres the deal: i maaayyy want to release part-timer concurrently with ex-convict. should i make a 2nd thread? would that be... allowed? or a faux pas?

tia 4 advice

That would be amazing and I think a second tread is deserved since it will surely also go gold

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Post all arcs concurrently and give only one panel of each at a time as a punishment to us

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I think one focused thread is better, personally, especially since we know this arc finishes eventually.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fumaofthelake posted:

Post all arcs concurrently and give only one panel of each at a time as a punishment to us

the only thing really keeping me from doing this is that there'd be no way to follow just 1 storyline unless i make more and more threads, which disperses discussion

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I think it'd be better to stay with one at a time and not overstretch.

If you really want to get to the other storyline, that's just motivation to finish this.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elukka posted:

If you really want to get to the other storyline, that's just motivation to finish this.

yeah, there's that too. i just crave the variety.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

yeah, there's that too. i just crave the variety.

It’s the right time to start a new storyline new thread or not but dude gbs needs threads make the new one

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

One thread, all timelines, unmarked.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

It’s the right time to start a new storyline new thread or not but dude gbs needs threads make the new one

i could turn gbs into a NEET-filled paradise, but what would i do with such power? no, i must resist the temptation...

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I think you have a variety of translation threads already, maybe don't start another one?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

imo just post everything from the NEET comic in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

BattleMaster posted:

imo just post everything from the NEET comic in here
:agreed:

I think we can handle multiple storylines happening in one thread.