Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Venom Snake posted:

the italian bane body builder thing made me laugh extremely hard, is that what all cum town humor is like?

if you want to appreciate cumtown I would start from the beginning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Ironic racist comedian Nick Mullen is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Nick Mullen.”

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

the italian bane body builder thing made me laugh extremely hard, is that what all cum town humor is like?

more or less

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

I have $16,000 I credit card debt $33,000 in student loans and $400 in my bank account, I live in abject poverty but I'm not homeless, so I've got that

drat i'm 5000/70,000/52. my proportions are all hosed up

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

most of it yeah. cum town is very good as long as you dont take any of it seriously and turn into a proudboy

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

i say swears online posted:

drat i'm 5000/70,000/52. my proportions are all hosed up

i would probably have more student debt if I hadn't dropped out of college halfway through

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

most of it yeah. cum town is very good as long as you dont take any of it seriously and turn into a proudboy

I listened to cum town for eight hours three times a week and now I'm a girl

Coincidence?????

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I listened to cum town for eight hours three times a week and now I'm a girl

Coincidence?????

Hmm it seems like you think girls are bad. Curious!

I am very smart :smuggo:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I have three final thoughts

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

The Daily Zeitgeist is a decent leftish show that only makes me yell in my car when they stop short of calling for the active deaths of billionaires. They're in the same vein as Robert Evans or Jacobin, where it might be a psyop, but it's also better than 90% of poo poo out there.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Helsing posted:

Brace even has enough minor celebrity cred to have gotten a shoutout from Chris Hansen,

I'm pretty sure they just paid a few bucks on cameo for him to say that stuff.

e: probably https://www.cameo.com/chansen

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Organic Lube User posted:

The Daily Zeitgeist is a decent leftish show that only makes me yell in my car when they stop short of calling for the active deaths of billionaires. They're in the same vein as Robert Evans or Jacobin, where it might be a psyop, but it's also better than 90% of poo poo out there.

sounds like you need some trillbillies in your life where they used to be vaguely lib and then within like three months were literally calling for billionaire death

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

robert evans is almost certainly an asset, witting or not i cannot say

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Robert Evans is a more successful Caro

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Former DILF posted:

Hmm it seems like you think girls are bad. Curious!

I am very smart :smuggo:

Actually that proves cum town is good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cum Town I'd reducing the number of cishet men

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
(hack the planet voice) bimbofy the planet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Doc Hawkins posted:

brace spends 29 hours a week working in a warehouse so i admit i was not exactly expecting full-time investigative reporting

he works in an honorable profession

signed, someone else that works in a warehouse

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
brace probably works harder than 99% of his critics who afaik are computer touchers heiresses CIA agents and media dipshits

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the last two eps of moderate rebels paint a pretty good picture of Syria as it’s about to get loving screwed also how loving evil America’s military industrial complex is

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ace of Baes posted:

i would probably have more student debt if I hadn't dropped out of college halfway through

They can't make you pay if you didn't get a degree, that doesn't make sense.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Gripweed posted:

I wish lol

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Mr Hootington posted:

The Kid Stays In The Secret Prison

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Gripweed posted:

They can't make you pay

Depends on your net worth bucko

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Victory Position posted:

he works in an honorable profession

signed, someone else that works in a warehouse

Unironically jealous of both of you

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I dropped out of college because I was depressed to the point suicidal ideation and the provost told me I couldn't take medical leave because my grades were high enough to maintain my presidential scholarship. Normal system.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
Tom Lycos

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Chapo should hire Libby Watson to be their DC correspondent now that Splinter has been killed

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

oh they can and they will

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MizPiz posted:

Unironically jealous of both of you

I honestly need to get into a desk job before my body gives out

being trans and working this hard is not conducive to being cute, but it's work, so what can you do

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Venom Snake posted:

they will also sing popular songs, but change the lyrics to be about engaging in gay sex

it's very amusing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Bill Hader's "Documentary Now" spoof of Bob Evans is one of the best things I've ever seen.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Victory Position posted:

being trans and working this hard is not conducive to being cute, but it's work, so what can you do

I'd be willing to trade

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Majorian posted:

Bill Hader's "Documentary Now" spoof of Bob Evans is one of the best things I've ever seen.

This is a completely different person

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

This is a completely different person

Yeah it's Bill Hader. That's what an impression is

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Victory Position posted:

Maybe you could learn to work on automated packaging equipment. It's fuckin easy and hardly anyone does it

You can make like $35/hr just sitting in an Amazon RDC watching some piece of poo poo Italian machine make bubble mailers or whatever, and only have to put your book down and get off your rear end when it breaks down, needs tooling changed, or is due for PM

e: alternatively do your current job at a warehouse that is already automated. it's a lot more ergonomic

eighty-four merc has issued a correction as of 00:56 on Oct 11, 2019

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

eighty-four merc posted:

You can make like $35/hr

I'm listening, what are the requirements?

my love is for other people and my politics, so I don't really give two shits what the gently caress I do for a living so long as it doesn't conflict with those first two

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i propose that every single cspam poster post in a google doc their monthly income. i will then have everyone venmo me all their money every month and i'll venmo everyone back a split equal amount

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

THS posted:

i propose that every single cspam poster post in a google doc their monthly income. i will then have everyone venmo me all their money every month and i'll venmo everyone back a split equal amount

Ooooh, like the "Bowser Revolution" from Mario Party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

THS posted:

once again, being a NEET pays off