Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Big Mouth is great because almost zero Real People like it. 4chan? Nope. Tumblr? Nada. Twitter? article writers maybe, but no real humans. The only positive opinion I've seen of it on the entire internet was like four people over in our movie subforums animation megathread.

The only I've met who like it are irl acquaintances and 3 out of the 4 are literally cops

So basically this

Ace of Baes posted:

ive never seen big mouth but from what I've heard about it anyone who likes it is probably a Pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Regulus74 posted:

The only I've met who like it are irl acquaintances and 3 out of the 4 are literally cops

So basically this

why come you know so many cops

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I figured this also belongs here

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I have a grudging respect for Big Mouth for being a show entirely about children being horny, and not having a massive following of pedophiles.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

why come you know so many cops

I used to work with an instructor for concealed carry classes and the cops he met through that would come into the lounge at work. One day they were watching it (it's bad).

Serf
May 5, 2011

the only time i've ever heard anyone talk about big mouth was when they plug it on how did this get made

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ah but you see this was in 2009 and thus Ellen was doing good every step of the way

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Serf posted:

the only time i've ever heard anyone talk about big mouth was when they plug it on how did this get made

It's great to start at the beginning, which is that Nick Kroll is the son of a natsec billionaire.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The funniest thing about Big Mouth is the people who love to be racist about anime think a show with child nudity & masturbation is good.

I love to be racist about anime

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we’re living in a time where you can’t even get your foot in the door anymore for major media projects unless you have a bourgeois background.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gradenko_2000 posted:

The elites are great!

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

The Kingfish posted:

I love to be racist about anime

I don't know why I know this exists

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I have a grudging respect for Big Mouth for being a show entirely about children being horny, and not having a massive following of pedophiles.

Evidence seems to be that it does, it's just that not all of them have faced accusations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Why would they need Ellen to promote Anti-ISIL messaging? like, if you needed to find one thing that the vast majority of Americans already agree on, it's that ISIL is bad.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

GWBBQ posted:

Why would they need Ellen to promote Anti-ISIL messaging? like, if you needed to find one thing that the vast majority of Americans already agree on, it's that ISIL is bad.

Maybe Ellen also did a segment on how bad Maduro is. Who knows. I doubt anybody ITT has ever watched Ellen.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

GWBBQ posted:

why do you think they would agree on that without establishment media figures promoting it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

why do you think they would agree on that without establishment media figures promoting it

Because American culture at its heart, resists violence and totalitarianism in all its forms

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Anti-ISIL messaging was necessary to garner support for military ops in Syria. Actually it turned out that it wasn't sufficient to garner support nor was the populace's support necessary for invading Syria (Obama sought it and never got it, moved forward anyway, didn't matter because the anti-war movement's been phenomenally crippled in the US).

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Commissar ellen comes out in a beret and full camo and executes a bunch of isis dudes, the audience screams with ecstacy and then they all go home with 2 gallons of oil a piece

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

GWBBQ posted:

Repetition/safe space invasion designed to get people freaked out enough to green light an escalation in Syria.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Anti-ISIL messaging was necessary to garner support for military ops in Syria. Actually it turned out that it wasn't sufficient to garner support nor was the populace's support necessary for invading Syria (Obama sought it and never got it, moved forward anyway, didn't matter because the anti-war movement's been phenomenally crippled in the US).

Obama wanted full-scale strikes/invasion against Assad which public opinion was thankfully unwilling to support.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Hatebag posted:

Commissar ellen comes out in a beret and full camo and executes a bunch of isis dudes, the audience screams with ecstacy and then they all go home with 2 gallons of oil a piece

I would watch the gently caress out of this Running Man reboot.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
After listening to the lastest stuff about Dershowitz on TrueAnon, I've come up with a hot take/theory:

Dershowitz didn't speficially rape Virginia Giuffre. While he absolutely allegedly raped other kids, none of them were Virginia. Like with the satanic panic, Virginia was convinced that one of the people was Dershowitz so that, when it turns out she's wrong, it discredits every other accusation. If it doesn't work, Dershowitz is going to be sacrificed any ways.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Ace of Baes posted:

it only took 200 pages and you ppl are finally starting to get it, once you realize Promis-Chilliads scope and the us-uk-israel-ksa (and CIA client states/rulers) axis and how it functions, across the entire world, the carribean, south America, eastern and Western europe, the middle east all of it, you can understand how powerful the cabal actually is, and the fact that everyone doesn't have to be in on a massive conspiracy, because these people rule the world, there's nothing you can do, they literally write history and the news and current media, the only thing that can defeat them is communist revolution, like explicit real communist revolution along class lines

How does the cabal relate to the faction behind the impeachment “whistle blowers” ?

Also did the cabal kill that dude who testified against Guyger or is that just the cops being cops?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The 93 wtc bomber is the brother of the guy caught training children to be mass shooters in new mexico. Win

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Centrist Committee posted:

How does the cabal relate to the faction behind the impeachment “whistle blowers” ?

Also did the cabal kill that dude who testified against Guyger or is that just the cops being cops?

thats just cops being cops. cops kill plenty of people with no relation to the cabal. unless we find out that guyger was involved in the trafficking of children theres no reason to think theres any connection whatsoever

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

MizPiz posted:

After listening to the lastest stuff about Dershowitz on TrueAnon, I've come up with a hot take/theory:

Dershowitz didn't speficially rape Virginia Giuffre. While he absolutely allegedly raped other kids, none of them were Virginia. Like with the satanic panic, Virginia was convinced that one of the people was Dershowitz so that, when it turns out she's wrong, it discredits every other accusation. If it doesn't work, Dershowitz is going to be sacrificed any ways.

I’ve come to the same conclusion based on Dersh’ outbursts alone. He’s very obviously guilty of something at least as bad as the allegations he’s openly denying. I dunno if Giuffre was intentionally misled about the dates/people involved as a deliberate psyop, but he’s fo def capitalizing on it to get ahead of any future accusations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Algund Eenboom posted:

The 93 wtc bomber is the brother of the guy caught training children to be mass shooters in new mexico. Win

3 hours from Zorro Ranch

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
half this thread is people asking what crackping means and the other half is saying unsubstantiated bs about podcasters who don’t fave their replies

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Sorry about your podcast.

E: “Crack” is the sound metal makes when it yields under stress, and “ping” is the sound it makes when it settles into a new configuration after breaking. It may be easier to think of ping as the sound molten metal makes when it hardens, since it’ll give off numerous pings in rapid succession.

The crack ping meme transfers this imagery to the brain of a reader learning things that do not conform to their worldview. The brain “cracks” as it encounters challenging information, and then “pings” as the information is incorporated and the reader adopts a view that e.g. anyone with a net worth above $100 mill should be guillotined, no exceptions.

Zulily Zoetrope has issued a correction as of 09:56 on Oct 11, 2019

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
In other pedo news there's supposedly a big scoop on Dan Schneider coming soon

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah he was scrubbing his twitter the other day, something like 200+ posts in a day getting deleted

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

MizPiz posted:

dershowitz, bearing the heavy cross for the sins of the billionaire child rapists

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Sorry about your podcast.

E: “Crack” is the sound metal makes when it yields under stress, and “ping” is the sound it makes when it settles into a new configuration after breaking. It may be easier to think of ping as the sound molten metal makes when it hardens, since it’ll give off numerous pings in rapid succession.

The crack ping meme transfers this imagery to the brain of a reader learning things that do not conform to their worldview. The brain “cracks” as it encounters challenging information, and then “pings” as the information is incorporated and the reader adopts a view that e.g. anyone with a net worth above $100 mill should be guillotined, no exceptions.

Take a zero off that figure

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/fred062811/status/1181308000885231617
https://twitter.com/fred062811/status/1181308019633786880

Jeffrey Epstein, Steve Bannon, Marine LaPen, and Bill Gates in Paris in 2018.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

spotting a new bunch of replies itt is my sole joy in life when i'm working these long shifts 🤗

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I’ve come to the same conclusion based on Dersh’ outbursts alone. He’s very obviously guilty of something at least as bad as the allegations he’s openly denying. I dunno if Giuffre was intentionally misled about the dates/people involved as a deliberate psyop, but he’s fo def capitalizing on it to get ahead of any future accusations.

I made the jump because I don't think it's being done to protect Dershowitz, it's about getting that single false accusation that let's people pretend it's nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I dunno if Giuffre was intentionally misled about the dates/people involved as a deliberate psyop, but he’s fo def capitalizing on it to get ahead of any future accusations.

I specifically remember reading somewhere that Giuffre only started accusing dersh after someone fed his name to her and she remembered him from that... it might have been in the court docs but I'm not certain.

However I doubt that was a deliberate psyop as much as someone trying to take down dersh and the cabal seizing the opportunity to throw reasonable doubt into this whole thing.