Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:thejoke:

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Immortal Technique hosed up by not tying the string and making sure the bag got put into the truck imo

Lin Manuel Miranda seems like a nice guy though

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
pat tillman was turned into christ incarnate by the media and republicans

then was definitely murdered, and in hindsight looked to have been murdered because he was going to speak out against the war

:911:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

this thread is for funny, not cursèd

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

pat tillman was turned into christ incarnate by the media and republicans

then was definitely murdered, and in hindsight looked to have been murdered because he was going to speak out against the war

:911:

gop turned him into christ and are troops finished the job

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Feldegast42 posted:

Lena Dunham was deemed the voice of a generation by rich libs because she made a show about rich kids struggling in New York City

Girls gave us Adam Driver though so it was worth it.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Adam Driver looks like Andy Samberg crossed with Anton Chigurh

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Chuka Umana posted:

Girls gave us Adam Driver though so it was worth it.

what a bizarre take

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Flavius Aetass posted:

idk, you were supposed to hate the rich girls on that show. the only likeable characters were working class c-spam types

i don't buy this for a second, lena wants you to love and adore her

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Percelus posted:

i don't buy this for a second, lena wants you to love and adore her

This just reminded me of how all her pets keep disappearing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

mooyashi posted:

Adam Driver looks like Andy Samberg crossed with Anton Chigurh

let the past die friendo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
can never find it when I remember it, but the Norman Rockwell Four Freedoms painting but with the main character in each replaced by Baseball Crank

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Percelus posted:

what a bizarre take

Who doesn't like Adam Driver?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
trumps military parade

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Gravy Jones posted:

trumps military parade

The only funny thing about it is that the next president is going to treat it like a sacred tradition that must be respected

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lol what was this

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
buttchug's extremely publicized and photographed lunch with al sharpton

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Twitter winemoms flipping their poo poo when Bernie was photographed with a black dude who was catering some fried chicken from his restaurant for an event

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

On one of the Chapos I listened to recently, Matt brought up Khizr Khan, and holy poo poo, that more than anything else really epitomized that tweet about how millenials perceive the 1990s as 10 years ago and 2016 as 10,000 years ago

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cool dance moves posted:

Twitter winemoms flipping their poo poo when Bernie was photographed with a black dude who was catering some fried chicken from his restaurant for an event

he put his arm around him like he was his favorite slave!!!1

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cool dance moves posted:

that was some A+ military-grade purstrain projection :kiss:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

how the gently caress can anyone get mad about fried chicken in the first place? Done right it’s God’s own food :colbert:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
sailor

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the gorilla channel

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Fahrenhype 9/11

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Spergin Morlock posted:

the gorilla channel

Next up, tiny train world.

Also, watching Loose Change in a high school geo class because the teacher was just asking questions.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tinstaach posted:

On one of the Chapos I listened to recently

lol chapo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
speaking of chapo... they and c-spam and d&d put all their faith into a garbage in garbage out algorithm on election day 2018 and when the inevitably ratty early exit poll data came in they spent hours screaming that the world was ending and everyone should drink bleach while the democrats won the house in a landslide

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

i'm ashamed to admit i never knew what the "remember sailor" thing was about and thus i cannot remember sailor because i never knew sailor to begin with

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Volcott posted:

Next up, tiny train world.

Also, watching Loose Change in a high school geo class because the teacher was just asking questions.

When I was maybe 10 or 11 my class watched a whole documentary on how the moon landing was faked because my teacher had seen it the night before and was just breathless to show us

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

there was one brief sliver of time where we supported communists in the middle east and weren’t the outright bad guys

lmao that was a cool 30 seconds

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

lol remember when trump cost Americans like a million jobs and people just forgot

lol

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

he did a benghazi in like week one

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

that Mueller Christmas song.

https://twitter.com/thedemcoalition/status/1077784971291561984?lang=en

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

speaking of chapo... they and c-spam and d&d put all their faith into a garbage in garbage out algorithm on election day 2018 and when the inevitably ratty early exit poll data came in they spent hours screaming that the world was ending and everyone should drink bleach while the democrats won the house in a landslide

nah the chapo that made that prediction lost his bet, the other guy correctly predicted that the house would swing and not the senate

also lol pelosi was elected speaker and took 30 seconds to say "bipartisan compromise"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nah the chapo that made that prediction lost his bet, the other guy correctly predicted that the house would swing and not the senate

also lol pelosi was elected speaker and took 30 seconds to say "bipartisan compromise"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo