Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING

GrandmaParty posted:

Grace was waaaay too busy being mad about the Vicar's to call you out.

Poor Grace. He deserves better. But God when I realized that he was saving Peach for last I cracked up.

Not only that but I was picking very specifically so that Dan was left with just jiggly and Olimar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
Grace is baby-like.

Hammurabi fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 24, 2019

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
The fact that you have to redo part of the avenger defense is completely unfair. You did that mission absolutely perfectly, and now you risk having to do it again.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/HetzerGonnaHetz/status/1145054123328528386

I've almost got the Avenger Defense replayed, now we just need to actually get a day that we can record :negative:

E:

Mikl posted:

The fact that you have to redo part of the avenger defense is completely unfair. You did that mission absolutely perfectly, and now you risk having to do it again.

Without needing to savescum :xcom:

Danaru fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 29, 2019

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Welcome back, Commander. :toot:

Malah
May 18, 2015

Tease! Boo! Hiss! :argh:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

:toot:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Dan and his evil laugh every time Grace has to drink that stuff...

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Flawless? What were you drinking during that session?

cambrian obelus
Sep 14, 2010

I've never seen a French woman before!
Soiled Meat

Crazy Achmed posted:

Flawless? What were you drinking during that session?

Cross of the Vicar.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play XCOM 2 WOTC Episode 52 - Elena, Duck

XCOM LIVES!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

:woop:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

So how many missions will he go on before he gets captured again? I'm guessing... two.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Actually having watched the episode now: Jesus Christ Rebecca :cripes:

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Well, that's one way to start thnigs off again :stare:
I was wondering whether you could use the shredstorm cannon to break out without bringing the roof down on everyone's heads. For that matter could you have blown your way into the cell as well or would everyone have gotten killed before they could pick up our boy and escape?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Welcome back, commander.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I love how as soon as you entered "C" your keyboard offers "CIRCLMASTR" as the first autocomplete suggestion.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play XCOM 2 WOTC Episode 53 - Dumb Boy

A bit of a chill episode as we do a gently caress ton of housekeeping, and because when I stitched the two halves of what was supposed to be one episode, the full 'episode' was almost an hour and a half long :shepface: Instead I'll just upload them separately and you can anticipate the hour long episode of me scrolling around the battlefield going "UHHH" Nonstop action!

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/mike_daws0n/status/1155508763136286720

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Why the job went to Shen, when she isn't even the researcher, somehow will never be questioned.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Tygan doesnt let me into the lab anymore after the second time I tried to LAN a bunch of Codex brains together to play Raven Shield. Shen still likes me though

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
You could have started the GTS breakthrough and then immediately started the shadow project, so the breakthrough research would resume right when the shadow project finished. Idk how the limited time on breakthroughs will work now that there’s no regular research left though.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

What are the chances we'll start seeing that Rebecca poster in-mission? (That is how it works, right?)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play XCOM 2 WOTC Episode 54 - I'm Gonna Make This Wierd

Understand that I just lost a colonel so I'm playing way more cautiously than usual :mad:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The angry red icon at the bottom of the Avenger is me, after getting dunked on so very hard.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Falafel owns. Eat it even if it's secretly beans.

Also make a fan discord and then ignore it for your private discord with your friends like everyone else but circlmastr and then run in and post panda pictures every once in a while

Edit: I'm glad I'm not the only person who talks about cloacas

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Aug 3, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play XCOM 2 WOTC Episode 55 - A Mild War Crime

Let us skulljack our friends you cowards

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'll make a deal with you, Dan.

I won't mention any hypothetical war crimes if you invite me to the wedding.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I need to ask because it's been bugging me for a long time:

When are you going to do a plot mission?

You've developed your tier 3 gear, you've exhausted nearly all your research options, the chosen bases are almost all available, there's 2 different plot missions you can do, but you're still putting it off. I hate to admit it, but it's kind of infuriating. I mean, the assassin has attacked the avenger before and will attack again very soon, which you could easily prevent if you actually sent your soldiers to deal with her, but you just ignore it.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Aug 10, 2019

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Do the thing I've never done and finish the game without eliminating any of the Chosen. I've heard they all show up together on the final mission, and I want to see that total clusterfuck.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Because both plot missions are in areas that need to be contacted, and we didn't have enough intel to make contact for a while. That and it's easy to forget your immediate plans when you only get to see your fiance once a week if you're even that lucky.

As for the Chosen, I'm farming them for AP which is why I haven't attacked them directly yet, and I discussed my plan to attack the Assassin in the very episode you just watched for the reasons you just mentioned.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Akratic Method posted:

Do the thing I've never done and finish the game without eliminating any of the Chosen. I've heard they all show up together on the final mission, and I want to see that total clusterfuck.
This is funnier. Do this.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Danaru posted:

Because both plot missions are in areas that need to be contacted, and we didn't have enough intel to make contact for a while. That and it's easy to forget your immediate plans when you only get to see your fiance once a week if you're even that lucky.

As for the Chosen, I'm farming them for AP which is why I haven't attacked them directly yet, and I discussed my plan to attack the Assassin in the very episode you just watched for the reasons you just mentioned.

Thank you for clarifying. I'm genuinely sorry about getting mad over it.

TBH, I've never considered the benefits of farming AP from the chosen.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 12, 2019

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
So, stumbling on your vids make me get this game, and kill those smug chosen dicks. Also, drat, I really should play this drinking game.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I've been trying to see if I can find a place that imports the vicar's cross, but alas, no luck so far.

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
:ohdear: Did the aliens win?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Hammurabi posted:

:ohdear: Did the aliens win?

The aliens won, but then foolishly drank Vicar’s Cross and died also, so it’s a tie and everyone loses.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
XCOM's not dead but it's on the back burner since it's a more high pressure LP than our current other projects and poo poo has been constantly going apocalyptically bad in my life the last few months. I am so tired.

As of right now, the Assassin attacks the Avenger the second we use the geoscape, but considering we've proven an Avenger defense is basically a solved problem, I'm leaning towards doing that off screen and picking up afterwards. Also I'm looking at the logistics of not killing any Chosen and Hell In The Cell-ing the lot of them. Sure I want them dead but more than that I want them shamed

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
If it matter any,I wanna see the defense again because those are fun. Especially if you can sneak Elena up, toss a claymore on the assassin and then remote start a truck next to the bitch.

(I did it my latest playthrough. Was fun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play XCOM 2 WOTC Episode 56 - Expect The Worst

And after a slight scheduling hitch, XCOM is back!