Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Darkman Fanpage posted:

uh oh

stinky!!! :D

lmaoooo

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sincx has issued a correction as of 05:29 on Mar 23, 2021

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

i love the "blizzard is fighting protracted peoples war against western imperialism" take so much because it's so stupid and makes everyone angry. some random warcraft discord im in standard unironically discussing if chris metzen is a 3rd world maoist or not
another front opens in the meme war. all is chaos under heaven...

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
more like Joshua Wrong

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Keep gamers, lose games; games can be bought again. Keep games, lose gamers; games and gamers both lost

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gamers are some of the stupidest consumers there are. reminder they voted ea as worse than bp and exxonmobile on some reddit worst company poll because ea does loot boxes or some dumb poo poo that only affects weirdos that have to collect every piece of digital trinket in a video game.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chinfo/status/1182610604353376257

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

uh oh

stinky!!! :D

wow who could have predicted that this protest would be co-opted by U.S. state interests. this has never happened before

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a few anti-ship missiles will take care of this

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/mahobili/status/1183047991717961728

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

wow who could have predicted that this protest would be co-opted by U.S. state interests. this has never happened before

i honestly have trouble getting even a little worked up at this horseshit because the notion that the USA can do anything to meaningfully oppose a single unified and by-now industrialized state with a rigid government that does policies on purpose is absolutely side-splittingly hilarious

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
american intelligence assets have been breached repeatedly in the last five years alone, american tech companies have adopted chinese electronics in their race to the bottom, the zumwait's hull dissolves in seawater and is operated by a touch screen with all the problems inherent to your ship's control surface having firmware, on even the infrequent occasions when the f35 works as advertised its such a resource sink to operate and maintain that leaving it deployed is about as damaging as shooting the motherfucker down barring the loss of the pilot, oh and the clinton campaign used their connections in the for-profit media to signal-boost a sundowning reality show host because there's no possible way she could lose to him.

but now that we've pissed away every single global competitive advantage beyond raw historical inertia, the safety of two oceans and the haplessness of our only two land neighbors in the face of our unanswerably violent stupidity, now we're gonna show you what we're really made of.

its insanity. its the american version of "Türkiye is the Third Rome!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Willie Tomg posted:

american intelligence assets have been breached repeatedly in the last five years alone, american tech companies have adopted chinese electronics in their race to the bottom, the zumwait's hull dissolves in seawater and is operated by a touch screen with all the problems inherent to your ship's control surface having firmware, on even the infrequent occasions when the f35 works as advertised its such a resource sink to operate and maintain that leaving it deployed is about as damaging as shooting the motherfucker down barring the loss of the pilot, oh and the clinton campaign used their connections in the for-profit media to signal-boost a sundowning reality show host because there's no possible way she could lose to him.

but now that we've pissed away every single global competitive advantage beyond raw historical inertia, the safety of two oceans and the haplessness of our only two land neighbors in the face of our unanswerably violent stupidity, now we're gonna show you what we're really made of.

its insanity. its the american version of "Türkiye is the Third Rome!"

and the best part is the us did it to itself in its capitalist quest for the cheapest labor and easy capital.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

there's nothing cheap about our military boondoggles, that's just pure grift

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
Some of the cool posters in this thread are like -

Sees a negative news report in the western media about Xinjiang: "How could I possibly believe the biased western media??"

Sees a Chinese-produced video of a visibly nervous Uyghur man, being watched by Chinese officials, proclaiming that so-called concentration camps are voluntary education centres, just with huge walls and barbed wire for extra peace of mind for those inside: "Hmm, yes, I knew the western media was biased!"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i never watch videos, they're a yankee invention

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/GODSSUPERMAN777/status/1182631869612998657

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rabelais D posted:

Some of the cool posters in this thread are like -

Sees a negative news report in the western media about Xinjiang: "How could I possibly believe the biased western media??"

Sees a Chinese-produced video of a visibly nervous Uyghur man, being watched by Chinese officials, proclaiming that so-called concentration camps are voluntary education centres, just with huge walls and barbed wire for extra peace of mind for those inside: "Hmm, yes, I knew the western media was biased!"

hey buddy it may blow your mind but i think what china is doing in xinjiang is bad but i also think hong kong sucks.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hey buddy it may blow your mind but i think what china is doing in xinjiang is bad but i also think hong kong sucks.

2 bad things can both be bad

https://twitter.com/GODSSUPERMAN777/status/1183176266691702784?s=20

yeah dude, for sure

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 01:54 on Oct 13, 2019

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this guy owns

https://twitter.com/GODSSUPERMAN777/status/1182708917375307782

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Oct 13, 2019

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/GODSSUPERMAN777/status/1183081347642023938/photo/1

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
well thats an instant follow. eat poo poo twitter algorithm.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Terminal autist posted:

When so called leftists start sharing the same foriegn policy goals as ghouls like Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz maybe they should rethink their politics. Not trying to start another america derail in the china thread but anyone who isnt living in China or SE asia could better spend their efforts on more productive local issues.

Oh sorry I'll just stop liking silly frivolities like "democracy" because Ted Cruz said something good about it, I take it all back tiananmen square was actually good.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

democracy is a frivolity in bourgeois dictatorship :smug:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MaxxBot posted:

Oh sorry I'll just stop liking silly frivolities like "democracy" because Ted Cruz said something good about it, I take it all back tiananmen square was actually good.

Ted Cruz saying something nice about democracy IS supposed to make you suspicious of it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ted Cruz saying something nice about democracy IS supposed to make you suspicious of it

Or maybe it should make me suspicious about Ted Cruz as arbiter of democratic values, rather than suspicious of democratic values or more deferent to the Chinese government?

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Ted Cruz be all

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

itt we stan democratic values, like doing sanctions on Iran

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
“Democracy” and “human rights” aren’t real things, they’re just euphemisms for whether or not you tongue America’s geopolitical balls or not

true democracy and real human rights are unattainable anywhere in the world until capitalism is defeated everywhere in the world

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Tienanmen square protesters were genuine leftists protesting against Deng's turn away from Maoism who used the language of freedom, democracy in decidedly non-bourgeois ways. Hong Kong youth are overwhelmingly liberals, with some separatists and leftists of the good variety sprinkled in

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

Ted Cruz be all

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

“Democracy” and “human rights” aren’t real things, they’re just euphemisms for whether or not you tongue America’s geopolitical balls or not

true democracy and real human rights are unattainable anywhere in the world until capitalism is defeated everywhere in the world

Even if that's true I think social credit scores, constant surveillance, and lack of freedom of speech are bad. The US also has aspects of these and that's also bad, they're both bad. I'm not going to stop saying this because Ted Cruz might ape some of the same words :confused:.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Ted Cruz likes butter. I’m sure as hell not cancelling butter.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

christmas boots posted:

Ted Cruz likes butter. I’m sure as hell not cancelling butter.

If ted cruz appeared in my butter, with a tonsil stone, you better believe i'm throwing that poo poo out

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

KaptainKrunk posted:

Tienanmen square protesters were genuine leftists protesting against Deng's turn away from Maoism who used the language of freedom, democracy in decidedly non-bourgeois ways. Hong Kong youth are overwhelmingly liberals, with some separatists and leftists of the good variety sprinkled in
And here it is: a good post

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Of course the CPC only hates non-leftists, not LGBT activists or anyone like that :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

thank you for explaining genocide with the care and nuance it deserves

A year or so ago in the suckzone you were arguing in favor of population control to combat climate change. What changed buddy? Do you not like genocide now?