Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals don't have any good players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

congratulations to Quan Cosby on his kickoff return against the ravens today

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

congratulations to Quan Cosby on his kickoff return against the ravens today

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Why do all opponents receivers have these amazing hands and ridiculous catches when they play the Ravens. Wrong thread! But not really.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Kawalimus posted:

Why do all opponents receivers have these amazing hands and ridiculous catches when they play the Ravens. Wrong thread! But not really.

your team is winning by 10 in the first and it's not by more because of a ST fuckup on the Ravens' part

the bengals have no answers for lamar and the run game

calm the gently caress down

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you calm down!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Cavauro posted:

you calm down!

make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

your team is winning by 10 in the first and it's not by more because of a ST fuckup on the Ravens' part

??? I wasn't even freaking out. Just slightly annoyed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a patagonian cavy posted:

you are completely correct, but that was never in doubt of course

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

i've been had. my apologies to everyone. i'll be better

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Ravens have been added to the list of 2019-2020 NFL playoff teams!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wonder what the late 19th century titan of Cincinnati industry, John Q. Bengals, would think of his team's performance

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Bengals play the dolphins on week 16 I think so go ahead and clear your schedules that day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love to be 0-15-1 with the second overall pick

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I think the Ravens actually have a winning record against the Bengals again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Another week where every Ohio team lost!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Bengals will beat the Steelers next time. It will be good. I will have a great time.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I wanna like the Browns, but they're bad.

And they'll always be bad.

The Clippers will win a championship, the Blue Jays will win again, the Orioles, ah, whoever the bad teams in the NHL are will win, Dale Earnhardt's zombie corpse will win a NASCAR championship, but the Browns will never be good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am a big fan of the Baltimore Ravens, who I've picked to win the AFC North division even though Big Ben looked normal at the time and the Browns were the champions of the off-season. I think the Ravens will notch Lamar Jackson's first playoff victory this year, and continue on their quest to have 10 quarterbacks win a playoff game before the Cincinnati Bengals franchise wins a playoff game.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

I am a big fan of the Baltimore Ravens, who I've picked to win the AFC North division even though Big Ben looked normal at the time and the Browns were the champions of the off-season. I think the Ravens will notch Lamar Jackson's first playoff victory this year, and continue on their quest to have 10 quarterbacks win a playoff game before the Cincinnati Bengals franchise wins a playoff game.

We won't win a game in the playoffs. We'll likely be the 4th seed again if we even get in and then we'll face the best WC team. And then lose. The pass D is too bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That sucks!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens will beat the Patriots in the playoffs and save the nfl yet again

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
same old browns

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's that time of week again for the AFC North ratings:

Cincinnati Bengals: Tried real hard and came really close which means a lot - ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆

Cleveland Browns: nice job suck idiots couldnt get 4 more points haha - ☆☆☆☆☆

Baltimore Ravens: Mayhaps the finest display of football seen so far this year? Yes. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pittsburgh Steelers: Didn't even play lol - ⭐☆☆☆☆

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines
No one is there

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear!
But where are the browns
Send in the browns
Don't bother, they're here

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Another week where every Ohio team lost!
the ravens and the steelers also lost this week, the afcn is really bad this year!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
https://twitter.com/AkronJackson/status/1183489127351750657?s=20

That’s my drat quarterback!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think calling the plays is too much on the plate of zac taylor, and that next season he should hire a veteran offensive coordinator with a lot of coaching experience at various positions and even as head coach a time or two. I think that person might be able to put the hue back into the cheeks of the Cincinnati Bengals.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Cavauro posted:

i think calling the plays is too much on the plate of zac taylor, and that next season he should hire a veteran offensive coordinator with a lot of coaching experience at various positions and even as head coach a time or two. I think that person might be able to put the hue back into the cheeks of the Cincinnati Bengals.

also maybe uhhhhhhhh a GM

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

also maybe uhhhhhhhh a GM
uhhhh they have a GM his name is mike brown and he can be seen here enjoying the team he owns win another football game earlier today!

https://twitter.com/jerad20/status/1183446218195820545

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Bengals loss is actually a win because they get a better draft pick and the Raven's win is actually a loss because it means Bumbling John Harbaugh gets to continue to run his team into the ground for another year by probably only getting to the AFC Championship game

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Browns loss is a loss btw

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens win is definitely a loss because the Bengals scored a touchdown (2 if we're being technical) so it's time to initiate the tank for the 25th pick instead of the 32nd

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The Bengals loss is actually a win because they get a better draft pick and the Raven's win is actually a loss because it means Bumbling John Harbaugh gets to continue to run his team into the ground for another year by probably only getting to the AFC Championship game
the bengals deserve the #1 pick because theyre actually trying to win and are therefore much sadder than the dolphins

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Truth from the strangest sources.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The Steelers defense is getting better every week.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Great day for the AFC North. Saved the forums from an entire day of Plays awful posting for a full 24 hours, and the only teams that matter in the division won games.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

We haven't been to an AFC Championship game since the SB year. Also kind of unrelated but the Ravens have never hosted an AFC Championship game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Browns have survived the toughest portion of their schedule. It’s all smooth sailing from here on out! Let’s go, Browns!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Everybody is talking about the Cleveland Browns and their upcoming schedule. The Browns are off to their best start in many years, and most predict them to run the table after their well-deserved bye week. Our boys have given it their all, and have the best AFC North divisional record and have scored more points than the Steelers practically every week. Though the standings may say they are 2-4, real fans know the record is actually 6-0. The Browns have has to fight their tough opponents and the referees who have held a grudge against them for so long that one time they tried to blind Orlando Brown with a flag to the eye. Bad guys!!! Surely the league is preparing harsh punishments for the referees who bungled more bad calls against the Browns this week than I care to count.

Speaking of bungles, the Bengals are off to an 0-6 start and most insist they are playing at an 0-32 pace. The rest of the AFC North isn’t much better, the Steelers are in third place and barely squeaked out a win versus a decimated San Diego team. The Ravens are hanging on for dear life to their tenuous position atop the rankings, and still smarting from their humiliation against the Browns. Really there is no way to spin this division other than admitting the Browns are the best team and should waltz into the Super Bowl with a 12-4 record.