Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
If I saw Boris being set upon in an alley, like not just bring beaten up but being utterly brutalized and humiliated... I don't think I'd intervene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Julio Cruz posted:

jesus christ can you all just shut the gently caress up about monster munch (e: and nik naks and scampi fries and what the gently caress ever else) (e2: also chocolate oranges)

it's not funny, it's not original, all it does is give the thread a shitload of new posts which makes people think that something might have actually happened

rather than just pages of "ironic" HURR HURR PICKED ONION IS BEST THERE I SAID IT

Roast Beef is your favourite, right?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Julio Cruz posted:

jesus christ can you all just shut the gently caress up about monster munch (e: and nik naks and scampi fries and what the gently caress ever else) (e2: also chocolate oranges)

it's not funny, it's not original, all it does is give the thread a shitload of new posts which makes people think that something might have actually happened

rather than just pages of "ironic" HURR HURR PICKED ONION IS BEST THERE I SAID IT

This post is a bit flamin' hot.

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Julio Cruz posted:

Nobody says that, that’d be mad.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
imagine my surprise that pointing out how poo poo monster munch posts are just triggers more of the same

imagine

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Is something happening in parliament today? I've got Boris Johnson going on about some shite and I feel like it might not be worth it

oh he's on about neoliberalism

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Julio Cruz posted:

imagine my surprise that pointing out how poo poo monster munch posts are just triggers more of the same

imagine

I take it someone is a Twiglets fan

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Julio Cruz posted:

imagine

Imagine dragons.

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

baka kaba posted:

Is something happening in parliament today? I've got Boris Johnson going on about some shite and I feel like it might not be worth it

oh he's on about neoliberalism

From what I’ve been able to catch online, it’s the usual shite and he’s not really managed to even fart a half baked policy out, I wouldn’t hold your breath for anything interesting today.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Mainly lurk rather than post but hard, hard agree on a moratorium on Monster Munch and Weetman posts.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Julio Cruz posted:

This post is what Walkers taste like after having Flaming Hot Monster Munch

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is there a nick wiger version of monster munch

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

jackhunter64 posted:

Mainly lurk rather than post but hard, hard agree on a moratorium on Monster Munch and Weetman posts.

lol i bet you like *insert other crisp/snack here*

see how original we're all being

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

ok but mint matchmakers are better than orange ones

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Sanitary Naptime posted:

From what I’ve been able to catch online, it’s the usual shite and he’s not really managed to even fart a half baked policy out, I wouldn’t hold your breath for anything interesting today.

I see Corbs has already been on but this seems like another speech

May's wearing a bright red jacket, a clear show of solidarity with Labour if I know my queen lore

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you don't like crispchat and weetposting one wonders what on earth you read the thread for.

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

First they came for the weetman posts, but I did not speak up because I wasn’t a genuine anti-racist like Frances Weetman

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
weetman crunchies

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Maybe if you wanted to not talk about Monster Munch you could start a conversation about something else :)

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Bobby Deluxe posted:

ok but mint matchmakers are better than orange ones

Stop making me wish that there was a Terry's Chocolate Mint and that I could eat it.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
The crispchat really had been overbearing as of late though, I for one am moved to vote for it to be banned

Back me up twisto I know you hate it too

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Jedit posted:

Stop making me wish that there was a Terry's Chocolate Mint and that I could eat it.

Put some toothpaste on it.

context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9GifnhcsQ

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

jackhunter64 posted:

You have to post more to have any chance of operation STOP TALKING ABOUT MEDIOCRE SNACKS succeeding.

Though I suspect there's nil chance of it working, some of the first posts I remember reading in UKMT were about loving Monster Munch and that was god only knows how many years ago. Which probably why I lurked as long as I did, there were good posts about the DWP being cunts and it seemed very right on politically, but my god did the snack chat feel alienating. If they've not gotten bored of it in 5+ years I dunno if they ever will.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jedit posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Terrys-Milk-Chocolate-Mint-Orange/dp/B005TVW47C

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

inshallah

https://twitter.com/timfarron/status/1183755582483902464

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
loving rich for Bojo to talk about purges and instability when he got rid of 20 MPs and the entire Tory party is looking for a reason to knife him.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Julio Cruz posted:

A post that can only have been made by a cool original doritos liker.

Walkers MAX STRONG opinion: I'm not a fan. You can still taste the fuckers a day later and their flavours aren't great.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ThomasPaine posted:

If I saw Boris being set upon in an alley, like not just bring beaten up but being utterly brutalized and humiliated... I don't think I'd intervene

At this point I'd probably walk over and ask if I can join in by pissing on him.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

ThomasPaine posted:

Frankly, I'd join in.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

If the queens speech isnt a confidence issue then what happens when it fails to pass

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
ScotNat politics aside, I always think Ian Blackford is a really good speaker.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

If the queens speech isnt a confidence issue then what happens when it fails to pass

gently caress knows

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Nothing.

I mean someone might try a court case but this is basically the FTPA being a lovely piece of legislation that nobody thought about enough.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
My favourite Queens Peach from a decade ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amf6O1F5lms

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

The queen gives the speech again, and again, until it does pass. Nobody leaves.

If she dies during this, her successor immediately jumps right in

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Diet Crack posted:

I keep my wealth in Zimbabwean dollars

I think I already told the thread this but back during hyperinflation I bought 5x $100tn Zimbabwean notes for about £1.50 each on ebay, to give out to family at Christmas but forgot to.

Found them when packing up stuff for Canada, looked them up, and they're now worth about £40-50 each. So there are worse places to keep your money.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
They should pass the Queen's speech like they're winning a car. Every MP has to keep a hand on the Queen and the last MP to let go wins the speech and gets the policies

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
https://twitter.com/disco_Bolshevik/status/1183721730491240449

I wonder what's going on here...

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

The queen gives the speech again, and again, until it does pass. Nobody leaves.

If she dies during this, her successor immediately jumps right in

If the Queen falls during the speech a Bishop moves in diagonally to take over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Samovar posted:

Frankly, I'd join in.

Tesseraction posted:

At this point I'd probably walk over and ask if I can join in by pissing on him.

they just drag him, bleeding, into the public bogs

'want to get out of here with without your ankles broken?'

make him lick under the rims of the toilets, crying

break his ankles anyway and leave him lying in the stinking piss

terrible, shameful, vile

monsters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)