Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I don't want to get off Mr. Ghost's Wild Ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Get on Mr. Ghost's Wild Ride

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

If our only other option is something called the Slug Subway, it'd probably be better to stick with the haunted roller coaster.

quote:

The Roller Ghoster seems like the best idea. You’ll be able to see the whole carnival from up there. And maybe you’ll spot a way out.

“Hop aboard,” the operator says. “Step lively, now!”

Patty goes first, then you, and finally Floyd. The man with the cigar clamps down the safety bar, and you notice something you don’t usually see on a roller coaster.

There’s a steering wheel in front of you.

“What’s this for?” you ask.

“You get to drive this marvelous machine!” the operator explains. “Choose your own route for maximum chills and thrills!”

“Hey!” Patty complains. “I want to drive.” She starts to shake the safety bar. “Open this up! I want to sit in the middle behind the steering wheel!”

“Too late,” the man says. “Here come the rest of the cars.”

quote:

The other roller-coaster cars rumble into place behind you. Ka-CHUNK! They link up with your car. Then all the cars lurch forward. They begin to climb. Up ahead, you see the tracks split.

“Which way?” you ask Patty and Floyd.

“Left,” Patty replies promptly.

Your cousin shrugs. “Why not?”

But from the cars behind you, whispery voices begin to chant, “Right! Right! Go right!”

You glance over your shoulder to see who’s talking.

Bad move.

The other passengers look as if they’ve been riding too long – a couple of years too long. Their skin stretches over their bones like dried leather. Tufts of hair cling to their scalps. They glare at you through eyes as small and wrinkled as raisins.

Now you know why this ride is called the Roller Ghoster.

They’re all ghosts!

But you can’t worry about that right now.

The big question is, do you go left, as your friends want, or right, as the ghostly passengers insist?

If you agree with your friends, turn to PAGE 80.

If you go along with the ghosts, turn to PAGE 76.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 0/2

Bad Endings
Overwhelmed and strangled by an army of baby squid.
Sent back in time by the Dino-Ride and eaten by a T-rex.

Achievements
Squid Wrestling Lightweight Champion: Defeated 225 pounds' worth of baby squid.
Dying is Easy, Consistency is Hard: Encountered a total of 250 bad endings.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Go with the ghosts.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Listening to Dead People has never steered us wrong!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

My goosebumps sense tells me that we should be left handed, but otoh, the dead people have a point.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Right is right.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

:goleft:

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
The dead people have the benefit of experience! We should go right to avoid their fate.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

The ghosts have been riding this coaster for years, so they probably know better than us. Let's take their advice!

quote:

You turn the steering wheel to the right. The Roller Ghoster rumbles as it switches lines – to the right-hand branch.

“What are you doing?” Patty wails. “If you take advice from those dead guys in the back, we’ll end up just like them.”

“Maybe,” you agree. “And then again... maybe not.”

You know that this branch veers toward the Hall of the Mountain King. The castle with its towers is the only thing that rises higher than the Roller Ghoster tracks.

That means it’s the one place where you might be able to jump off the rickety coaster.

You don’t mention that to Patty, however.

If the ghostly passengers in the rest of the cars hear your plan, they might try to stop you.

quote:

Wind howls in your face as the Roller Ghoster goes through some hair-raising curves and down a steep hill. Patty and Floyd are screaming. But all the time, you peer ahead to the Hall of the Mountain King. You have to calculate the exact second to put your plan into action.

The roller coaster climbs very high, then roars along a slope that seems to point straight down. You want to cover your eyes. But you can’t. You’ve got to keep looking for your chance.

Now the tracks rise higher and higher, heading into a curve to the left.

Oh, no! There’s a twenty-foot gap between one section of the curved track and the rest.

“Dead Man’s Curve,” a ghostly voice croons behind you. “Our favorite part of the ride.”

quote:

No way can the Roller Ghoster jump over that gap. And you can’t stop the cars from careening into space. You’ve got a steering wheel, but no brakes!

You’re doomed! Unless...

Okay, you tell yourself. You may not be able to keep the coaster from crashing. But you might be able to get yourself and your friends out alive!

You wait till the Roller Ghoster is level with the top of the castle walls. Then you jam the wheel to the right, against the curve. With a loud squealing of wheels, the cars almost come to a stop. Your heart pounds.

“Everybody out!” you yell to Patty and Floyd. “Everybody alive, that is!”

And then you leap!

quote:

You land on top of the castle wall. Patty lands beside you. Floyd comes up short. His fingers clutch at a stone block, slipping. But you and Patty each grab an arm and haul him to safety.

You watch, horrified, as the Roller Ghoster rattles to the gap in Dead Man’s Curve. It teeters, then crashes to the ground.

Your eyes are wide as you gaze at the wrecked Roller Ghoster. “Th-th-that could have been us!” you stammer.

“This is no time to freak out!” Patty cries.

Time? You glance at your watch. There’s less than half an hour until midnight!

“We’re almost out of time,” you say. “Should we search the castle and try to find some way to get back the time we lost? Or” – you peer down at the rides below – “do we search for the ride that will get us out of here?”

Which will you do?

To search the castle, turn to PAGE 125.

If you head back down to the rides, try PAGE 57.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
I mean, it's a castle. Search that sucker.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Darthemed posted:

yeah! maybe there will be food!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Darthemed posted:

Octatonic posted:

yeah! maybe there will be food!

Go hunting for delicious Wall-Meat

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Last time we visited the Hall of the Mountain King, we were too busy getting attacked by axe-wielding elves to do much looking around. Maybe there's something up here we missed?

quote:

“Let’s search the castle!” you decide.

“Okay. But where should we start?” Patty asks.

You gaze up at the castle towering above you. “Let’s go to that tower and then climb to the top,” you decide. “We can work our way down.”

You take a twisting outside staircase of stone to the base of the tower. You walk around it until you find the door.

Locked.

“Look!” Patty cries.

You rush over. She’s pointing at the gargoyles and other strange carvings that decorate the outside of the tower. If a person was careful – or desperate enough – they could climb the carvings to a window in the tower!

Before you can protest, Patty starts climbing.

You and Floyd scramble after her.

“This is pretty tough,” Floyd grunts, pulling himself up.

“Yeah,” Patty agrees, clinging to a gargoyle’s nose. “The only thing worse would be to have something attack us up here.”

You hear the flutter of wings.

Uh-oh.

Goddammit, Patty.

quote:

With a WHOOSH, something swoops down from the tower.

“Bats!” Patty yells.

But, no. These creatures have wings like bats. But they have the bodies of small monkeys. They fly around you, chattering.

Patty cries out as one nips her on the finger. “Get out of here, you stupid monkey!”

“I’m no monkey,” the flying creature retorts. “I’m an imp!”

“What are you doing?” another imp asks as it lands on your head.

“Trying to stay on this wall!” you snap, brushing it away with your hand.

“Temper, temper,” the imp scolds. It yanks your ear.

“Ow! Cut that out!” You swat at the imp, and then pull yourself up another few feet. You hear Floyd laughing.

“What’s so funny?” you demand.

“Nothing!” he screams. “They’re tickling me!”

“Hang on! Keep climbing!” you cry.

Finally, in spite of the imps, you reach the tower window. You and Patty and Floyd climb through.

“No fair! We’re not allowed in!” an imp whines.

“Good,” you mutter. You check your watch: 11:46. “If we’re going to find anything, we’d better find it fast.”

quote:

You head for the top floor of the tower. You find Big Al’s office and dash through the door.

Luckily, Big Al isn’t inside. His desk is covered with screens, buttons, and dials. You read the labels aloud. “’Ride Controls. Game Controls. Space/Time Door Controls.’”

Wow! You turn to Floyd. “Can you figure this out? Those Space and Time controls might help us!”

“I can try,” Floyd says. He sits at the desk and begins pressing buttons. A humming sound fills the room. Then a glowing dot appears in the air. It grows into a large rectangle.

A doorknob appears on the right side of the rectangle.

Patty stares, astonished. “It’s a door!”

Uh-oh. You hear footsteps! “Can you hurry?” you gulp. “I don’t think we have much time!”

Floyd plays with the Space and Time dials. “I’m not sure I’ve got the numbers right for the door thingy,” he murmurs.

The heavy footsteps get closer. It has to be Big Al!

“Come on!” you beg.

“Ten more seconds,” Floyd mutters.

“We don’t have ten seconds!” you screech.

To leap through the Space/Time Door, turn to PAGE 94.

To wait as your cousin asks, turn to PAGE 91.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Wait 10 seconds

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ignore him and jump!

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Leave it blinking 12:00 and jump through!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Wait.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Tied, next vote takes it!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Let's wait!

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Floyd's supposed to be a computer whiz, so let's trust that he knows what he's talking about.

quote:

You wait as Floyd hits more buttons.

Just as the doorknob turns, Floyd jumps up. “Okay. Now!”

You all leap for the glowing Space/Time Door hanging in the air. You tumble through, and land in... Big Al’s office!

You peer around. Big Al isn’t here. Whew!

“That didn’t get us very far,” you grumble.

Floyd darts back to the desk, pointing at a screen. “Far enough. We’ve gone back a month in time!”

He’s right! There’s the date on the screen right in front of you. The screen is set up like a calendar, with all kinds of “To Do” lists. Scrolling ahead, you come to the day you went – or will go – to the carnival. Between “Do Laundry” and “Start Diet” is the entry “Get –“ Hey! That’s your name there!

Running back through the computer calendar, you see all of Big Al’s plans to take the Carnival of Horrors to Floyd’s hometown. “Can you erase all this?” you ask.

“Even better,” Floyd assures you. “I can fiddle with these plans so the carnival goes anywhere we want.”

A smile creeps across your face. “How about Antarctica?”

Floyd hits some keys. “Done!” he announces.

FWOOOMP! Everything goes black!

quote:

“AAAAGH!” you yell, sitting up in bed. What a nightmare! You dreamed you were back at the Carnival of Horrors!

Floyd and Patty appear in the doorway. “We’re home! We escaped from that carnival!”

You gaze around. Yes! You’re in your bedroom and Aunt El and Uncle Steve’s! It wasn’t a dream – you really were at the Carnival of Horrors! But Floyd rigged it so that you went back in time, and now you’re safe on the farm.

You jump out of bed and get dressed. You rush downstairs, with Patty and Floyd on your heels. Aunt El is making pancakes at the stove.

“Morning, Aunt El. Anything special going on today?” you ask.

You hold your breath, waiting for her reply. Patty and Floyd fidget next to you.

“Not really,” your aunt answers.

“No – um – surprises?” Floyd asks.

Aunt El shakes her head. “Nothing,” she answers. “I’m afraid it will be another ordinary day.”

You grin broadly at Patty and Floyd.

“Perfect!” you cry. “That’s just the way we like it!”

THE END

Who says time paradoxes are always a bad thing?

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

:siren:Goal Endings: 1/2:siren:

Bad Endings

Achievements

Our options posted:

• Go to the midway.
  • Insist you're not a squid wrestler.
  • Stay on the Dino-Ride.
  • Ride the Log Zoom.
  • Ride the Slug Subway.
  • Turn left at the first junction.
  • Leave the castle and head back down to the rides.
  • Leap through the Space/Time Door.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Leap through the door

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

rudecyrus posted:

Leap through the door

Yes, let's die horribly by Jumping early

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Through the door!

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Um, what?

Did Big Al really just head down into Antarctica just because it says so on his planner? How does that work?

The only way that makes any sense is if Big Al actually works for some other entity, and receives instructions like every three months or so, and said entity is so terrifying Big Al simply doesn't question whatever bizarre itinerary it plans for him.

Make like an old-school anime and leap through time!

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
...what? Why would sending the carnival to Antarctica send you back through time?

Jump through the door!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Darthemed posted:

...what? Why would sending the carnival to Antarctica send you back through time?

Jump through the door!

We went a month back in Big Al's office and sent the carnival to Antarctica instead of Floyd's town, which meant that we never actually went to the carnival in the first place and so ended up in the place and time we would have been if the carnival never came. Perfectly sensible if you don't think about it too hard.

Ride the slug subway.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Maugrim posted:

We went a month back in Big Al's office and sent the carnival to Antarctica instead of Floyd's town, which meant that we never actually went to the carnival in the first place and so ended up in the place and time we would have been if the carnival never came. Perfectly sensible if you don't think about it too hard.

Pretty much, yeah. Given how poorly screwing around with time travel usually works in these books, I'd say we lucked out big time.

Speaking of time travel mishaps, this is what happens if we don't wait until Floyd's finished calibrating the door.

quote:

You can’t wait a moment longer! Big Al is almost here!

Grabbing Floyd by the shirt, you haul him out from behind the desk. You also seize Patty’s hand. “Come on!” you yell, pulling them toward the glowing rectangle.

You twist the doorknob and shove Patty and Floyd through the Space/Time Door. Then you step through yourself.

You stumble on hard-packed dirt. Glaring lights dazzle your eyes. Loud music blares in your ears.

You blink, look around, and realize where you are. There’s the Roller Ghoster, and the midway and, in the distance, the Hall of the Mountain King.

Then you glance at your watch.

“Oh, no!” you groan.

You’re still in the Carnival of Horrors – you’ve just gone back to earlier in the evening!

“I knew I didn’t have those coordinates fixed quite right,” Floyd wails.

You stare wildly around. “Come on!” you order again. “We have to get out of here!”

Surprisingly, we don't get a bad ending, nor do we get dropped off on an unwinnable path. Instead, this takes us straight to the very start of the midway route!

quote:

“Forget the rides!” you tell Patty. “Let’s get lost in the crowd on the midway and sneak out now!”

Patty and Floyd nod in agreement.

Darting through the crowd, you hear the WHOOSH of the rides, and BINKS and BLOOPS from the midway games. But why don’t you hear happy yells from the kids? Or laughter from the parents?

You peer at the people around you. They all wear strange clothes, as if they were from another time.

They are from different times! you realize. You stare as a girl in a Pilgrim outfit strolls by with a man in clanking armor. You shudder as you notice their deathly pale faces. Their dark eyes are blank. They look... dead.

Oh, no! You recognize these people from your last visit to the carnival. They’re the ghostly inhabitants of the Carnival of Horrors!

A big man in a bright checkered jacket suddenly blocks your way. His coal-black eyes glitter over a large, drooping mustache.

You gasp in horror. It’s Big Al, the manager of the carnival.

Your enemy!

“Welcome back!” he cackles.

quote:

“I bet you thought you were smart, hiding on that farm,” Big Al growls. “But we tracked you down. Now you and your friends have a second chance to visit with us... forever.”

You stare at Big Al. You are too terrified to respond.

“You remember the rules, don’t you?” He gives you a mean smile. “You have until midnight to win your freedom. If you win three games or more, you get to challenge me in the grand finale.”

“What happens if we lose a game?” Patty asks.

“If you lose any games...” Big Al laughs. “Well, if you survive losing, you’ll enjoy eternity as one of us!”

quote:

Before you can answer him, Big Al vanishes in a puff of smoke.

“Th-this is for real!” Floyd gulps. “What do we do?”

“Start playing games,” Patty cries. “We only have until midnight!”

“But which games?” you demand. You gaze around.

The booths nearest you have old-fashioned games like a ringtoss and a mechanical claw. “Forget about the ringtoss,” you tell your friends. “Those games are always rigged.”

You step up to the mechanical claw game. A big plastic claw dangles over a heap of tiny toy people. You recognize this game. If you can fish out one of the toy people with the claw, you get to keep it as your prize.

“Those toys,” Patty marvels. “They look so – so real.”

You shake your head. “We shouldn’t try this one, either. No one ever wins this game.”

“Maybe somebody here could tell us what to do,” Floyd suggests, waving a hand at the weird, pale carnival people.

Start playing games on PAGE 54.

Ask for advice on PAGE 114.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 1/2

Bad Endings

Achievements

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Something tells me asking for advice will lock us into a dead end path.

Ask for advice!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Ask for advice

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Phone a friend

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
I am a bit surprised though by the previous outcome.

Presumably, the two goal endings are for the rides path and the midway path, but we just got the goal ending for the rides path, and it's via time travel, and not by riding a kiddie train ride.

I know it might be a bit of a spoiler, but why isn't escaping by Right Way Railroad again the goal ending? Is it because not even available this time around?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I wouldn't be surprised if Big Al put a trap there.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

PumpkinBat posted:

I know it might be a bit of a spoiler, but why isn't escaping by Right Way Railroad again the goal ending? Is it because not even available this time around?

That's correct. Presumably Big Al replaced it with the Right Away Railroad after we escaped on it the first time. That said, the rule of "only one right way" is still in effect. There's definitely a way to escape the Carnival without "cheating" with the Space-Time Door - it just doesn't have anything to do with the rides this time around...

Anyway, let's see if one of these carnival-goers can give us a few tips!

quote:

“I think we need help,” you say. You search the midway for a friendly face. But all you see are blank eyes in pale, waxy skin.

A man wearing cowboy clothes bumps into you. His wide-brimmed hat falls to the ground.

“E-excuse me,” you stammer as you pick up his hat and hand it to him. “Could you tell –“

“Mighty chilly for this time of year,” the man cuts in. His eyes seem to stare right through you.

“For October?” you ask, surprised.

“It’s August,” the man insists.

What’s with this cowboy? you wonder. He seems to be a few acres short of a ranch! You clear your throat. “I’m sorry, mister, but it really is October.”

“I know what day it is!” the man snaps. “I’ve been looking forward to today for weeks. I circled it on my calendar. The day the carnival comes to town. August 3, 1872.”

You hear Patty and Floyd gasp behind you. “W-what year did you say?” you sputter.

“It’s 1872, young ‘un. Don’t you know anything?”

You stare at the cowboy. Has he really been a prisoner of the Carnival of Horrors for more than a hundred years?

quote:

You jump when a hand lands on your shoulder. “Don’t waste your time talking to Clem. He’s stuck back in the last century.”

You gaze at the man who is speaking. With his odd hat and overcoat, he looks like he stepped out of an old black-and-white gangster movie.

“My name’s Ernie,” the man introduces himself. “I’ve been trapped here fifty years. But this carnival has been catching people for centuries.

Ernie glances around. “We all took Big Al’s Challenge,” he tells you. “And we all lost. But there’s a legend among us carnival prisoners.” Ernie lowers his voice. “If someone escapes the carnival twice, we will all go free!”

He stares at you and Patty, a fierce light shining in his dark eyes. “You escaped from Big Al once. Can you do it again?”

“We’re sure trying,” Patty replies.

Ernie nods. “Good. We’ll do what we can to help you. I’ll spread the word.”

This is great news – isn’t it?

If you trust Ernie and his carnival pals, turn to PAGE 70.

If you don't, turn to PAGE 118.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Sure, let's trust him. Gangsters are known as paragons of honor, after all.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I have just met you and I love you

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Trust him, but also bug him about whether he knows Al Capone.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Knowing the quantum possibilities inherent to these books, and the recurring theme of "don't rely on adults", this could easily turn out both ways.

But there's always a recurring theme of helping others, so in the interest of finding more content/endings:

Don't trust him.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

That tidbit about escaping the Carnival twice sounds exposition-y enough that he's probably a good guy. Let's trust him!

quote:

You take a deep breath. Maybe the carnival people aren’t the most trustworthy folks in the world. But they might help you escape the Carnival of Horrors. It’s worth a shot!

“Okay,” you whisper. “We’ll trust you. Right, guys?”

Patty and Floyd both nod.

Ernie clasps his hands. “Wonderful!” he gushes.

“We need you to get us out of here,” Patty admits.

“And we need you if we’re ever going to be free!” Ernie grabs your hand and clutches it hard. “It’s been so long since any of us had hope.”

“Um, fine, fine,” you mumble, wrestling your hand away. This guy has some grip! “Now – what can you do to help us?”

quote:

Ernie glances around. He motions for you to step closer. “We can give you hints – warn you away from the really dangerous games,” he explains in a low voice. “Some of them are rigged. Total fakes. Others are so hard to play, you may die trying! And as you’ve probably noticed, losing a game here means disaster!”

“No kidding,” you murmur.

“We’ll try to keep you safe,” Ernie finishes.

You frown. You’re really disappointed. “Is that all you can offer?” you complain. “I figured you could give us hints on how to win. Or...”

“Or rewire the controls,” Floyd pipes up.

“Or show us the exit!” Patty cries.

Ernie holds up a hand. “Hold on!” he exclaims. “We can’t be too obvious. If Big Al even suspects that we’re helping you –“ He breaks off and shudders.

You glance at Floyd and Patty, raising your eyebrows. They just shrug.

“We’ll be rooting for you,” Ernie adds. “Well, those of us who can still think straight, anyway.”

quote:

This is going to be tough, you think. “How will we know who to trust and who –“

Before you can finish your sentence, Ernie stomps away from you. “Quit bothering me, you little brats!” he yells.

“But – but –“ you sputter. What’s with this guy? One second he’s offering to help you, and the next he’s treating you like an enemy. Talk about moody!

Then you spot a big, hulking shape in the crowd. Big Al!

“Quit wasting time!” the carnival manager roars at you. “You’re supposed to be playing our games, not annoying our other, um... guests!

You get the message. You glance at the two nearest booths. One has a sign blinking: LUCKY DAY! LUCKY DAY! LUCKY DAY!

The other has a glowing hand that turns into a fist, and then an eye. Small lights spell out HAND-EYE CHALLENGE.

Which game? you wonder. Then you remember Ernie. It’s time to put his offer to the test. Will he give you a hint?

You gaze at Ernie. He stares toward the Hand-Eye Challenge. Then his right eye slowly closes.

Was that your hint?

If you take Ernie's advice, turn to PAGE 133.

If you don't trust him, go to PAGE 27.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Let's show off how much we've learned from videogames. Hand-Eye!