Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yeah it's definitely minutia to be like hey it's hosed up that you associate with and ask for voiceover from someone who denies the validity of a ton of trans people because they don't get surgery, and also an apartheid defender

gently caress you

how many kids/babies have they raped/killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Victory Position posted:

it is a bad movie that I walked out of, but somehow it is less bad than Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko is the worst movie ever made

donnie darko isn't even richard kelly's worst movie

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Ace of Baes posted:

don't know, but their ideas may lead to more trans people committing suicide and being murdered.

edit: the buck angel dude, not contra

Equeen has issued a correction as of 17:50 on Oct 15, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

immensely relieved that my interests only extend as far as getting barred out and posting movie reviews, and theories about epstein, thus making me un-cancellable, you problematic types should give it a try some time. the spiciest i get is when i go into the anti-succdem thread and say go get em bernie, even tho i am not american i like bernard.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Equeen posted:

don't know, but their ideas may lead to more trans people committing suicide and being murdered.

listen folx, if you don't unfollow this twitter account i loved until last week then you are Literally Getting People Killed

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Slanderer posted:

listen folx, if you don't unfollow this twitter account i loved until last week then you are Literally Getting People Killed

deeply sorry for wanting a big left-leaning youtuber to do a quick google search of someone before she collaborates with them.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
twitter was a mistake

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ace of Baes posted:

You're a loving moron

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slanderer posted:

I mean yes the ideas buck angel espouses are old and dangerous and bad and idk who you think was a big buck angel Stan until this week

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it is a strange turn of events that have led Ace of Baes to die on Ally Hill, but here we are

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
If you need a more normie podcast in your rotation, I suggest History Honeys. It's Ironicus and his wife sharing stories from history they find interesting. Topics can range from theme parks to labor disputes and generally have a more leftish take, so it's pretty good baby step to radicalization.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Equeen posted:

deeply sorry for wanting a big left-leaning youtuber to do a quick google search of someone before she collaborates with them.

if you care about any youtubers: lmao, simply lmao

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

MizPiz posted:

If you need a more normie podcast in your rotation, I suggest History Honeys. It's Ironicus and his wife sharing stories from history they find interesting. Topics can range from theme parks to labor disputes and generally have a more leftish take, so it's pretty good baby step to radicalization.

i second this recommendation

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

YouTube milk dick joke lady: killer of millions because voice-over choices thanks to her invention, internalized transphobia in someone else.

There's more important poo poo to do right now than purge the ranks of gender kulacks, even though I'm very anti-truscum.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

T-man posted:

YouTube milk dick joke lady: killer of millions because voice-over choices thanks to her invention, internalized transphobia in someone else.

There's more important poo poo to do right now than purge the ranks of gender kulacks, even though I'm very anti-truscum.

I mean it's more a pattern of behavior and this is just the latest worst example but go off queen

Also a shithead was the one who brought up people dying first so

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Equeen posted:

she's talked at length of her strategy of calling people in, or at least not cutting them off. for me the charitable guess is that she knows and did it consciously.

e: gosh, the thread is really moving now

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Equeen posted:

they probably suck, i don't know, not really might point, more so, all of mainstream media is written designed and financed by literal child rapists, summer redstone, Dan Schneider, Harvey Weinstein, etc, an independent left leaning media creator getting cancelled because they had someone with problematic views cameo for a single voice over line seems kind of silly in retrospect no? like you're ceding all of culture to the powers that be and retreating into an insular bubble where you can extend a tiny modicum of influence to feel more in control yeah?

I don't know, I think all trans people are valid and anyone should be able to express their gender or lack of in any way they choose without fear of harassment or repression, I dont think that's related at all to what anyone is talking about though and it just seems like a cheap rhetorical shot to imply anyone who doesn't fully align with your analysis or take is inherently some reactionary bad man bigot

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Hawkins posted:

woah, trillbilly tom is half of the new episode of Hear the Bern

Hes the voice of the non academic left in America tbh

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

leftist bar to clear: 50,000 km (have perfect takes on everything since birth, never talk to, touch, or think positively about anyone who hasn't done the same)
liberal bar to clear: 4 m (no public sexual assault)
right wing bar to clear: 1 cm (dead girl or live boy)
fascist bar to clear: not yet found

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ace of Baes posted:

they probably suck, i don't know, not really might point, more so, all of mainstream media is written designed and financed by literal child rapists, summer redstone, Dan Schneider, Harvey Weinstein, etc, an independent left leaning media creator getting cancelled because they had someone with problematic views cameo for a single voice over line seems kind of silly in retrospect no? like you're ceding all of culture to the powers that be and retreating into an insular bubble where you can extend a tiny modicum of influence to feel more in control yeah?

I don't know, I think all trans people are valid and anyone should be able to express their gender or lack of in any way they choose without fear of harassment or repression, I dont think that's related at all to what anyone is talking about though and it just seems like a cheap rhetorical shot to imply anyone who doesn't fully align with your analysis or take is inherently some reactionary bad man bigot

Except it's literally not just this one instNce my dude it is a repeated pattern of behavior from Natalie and this is the latest example of it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
And yeah, implying that there's different levels of validity based on whether or not yoyve had surgery is hosed up and bad and buck angel is bad for it sorry to transplain to you

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I recognize that Buck Angel is problematic, but choose not to care.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I recognize that Buck Angel is problematic, but choose not to care.

You. Are. Valid.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

gently caress it, read this to get what I'm trying to say.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/exiting-vampire-castle/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

You. Are. Valid.

YES *tears flowing down into my gaping mouth hole* THANK YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

And yeah, implying that there's different levels of validity based on whether or not yoyve had surgery is hosed up and bad and buck angel is bad for it sorry to transplain to you

please do not diminish his lived truth

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

i just want trans people to recognize their privilege; if only i could become comfortable with my body with a simple course of surgeries and prescriptions! thanks for listening, patreon link in the ep description.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Buck Angel? Or Buck Devil? Click this ad to find out.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I don't really spend much of my day thinking about whos canceled or who to cancel

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't really spend much of my day thinking

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Thank god Contra discourse is over, someone called "Gina Rodriguez" decided to do a discourse suicide bombing and that has completely distracted Twitter from Contra

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

that too

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gripweed posted:

Thank god Contra discourse is over, someone called "Gina Rodriguez" decided to do a discourse suicide bombing and that has completely distracted Twitter from Contra

she didn't take enough meth to conjure up an n-word pass??? I see...

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

i googled this and they're calling her "carmen klandiego", so lol

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Gripweed posted:

thank you for telling me about this, searching for more info led me to an alright tweet

https://twitter.com/dayasfenty/status/1184173361913651201

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what a bizarre world we live in

https://twitter.com/zndayah/status/1184163867175391233

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man posted:

leftist bar to clear: 50,000 km (have perfect takes on everything since birth, never talk to, touch, or think positively about anyone who hasn't done the same)
liberal bar to clear: 4 m (no public sexual assault)
right wing bar to clear: 1 cm (dead girl or live boy)
fascist bar to clear: not yet found

"I'm going to one place left uncorrupted by capitalism... ... ... ... leftist media" ---Tim Curry, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

is Mexican people dropping n bombs cancellable now? I knew a shitload of people who were in the army who'd drop em left and right in front of Wesley Snipes dark black dudes and no one ever said poo poo or got upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ace of Baes posted:

is Mexican people dropping n bombs cancellable now? I knew a shitload of people who were in the army who'd drop em left and right in front of Wesley Snipes dark black dudes and no one ever said poo poo or got upset

If you are an actor who has been accused of being a racist, you probably shouldn't put a video on Instagram that's literally just you saying the n-word