Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

oney rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

#ILikeOneyLorcan

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
no you gotta say I LIKE ONEY LORCAN

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Seth said he was finishing things once and for all on Raw. Then they announced a match at the Blood Money show. Then Seth said his attack on Bray was so he could get Bray to reciprocate.

Starting to feel like I'm getting mixed messages here.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Jerusalem posted:

From WWE? Couldn't be.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

If Seth is wanting Bray to reciprocate, what WWE should do is have Bray be Funhouse Bray, and have Seth keep beating him up/brutalizing him whilst Funhouse bray keeps going "Why are you hurting me? It was the Fiend that hurt you, not me?" etc. Until eventually the Fiend returns. It could be a nice way to rebuild The Fiend as a spoopy monster.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Seth said he was finishing things once and for all on Raw. Then they announced a match at the Blood Money show. Then Seth said his attack on Bray was so he could get Bray to reciprocate.

If I didn't know any better I'd think there wasn't an ounce of long term planning going on :thunk:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1184309959992823808?s=19

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wasnt her first tweet like wow im happy i get so many nice messages and now shes been complaining about the mean ones ever since???? does she get mean ones??

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Super No Vacancy posted:

wasnt her first tweet like wow im happy i get so many nice messages and now shes been complaining about the mean ones ever since???? does she get mean ones??

What do you think Twitter is all about?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

What do you think Twitter is all about?

i guess i am more specifically wondering what changed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she said she gets mean messages from men in the japanese language

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's possible that she is practicing english and blowing off steam and not actually talking directly to the bad people, who may be harassing her on more prominent Japanese sns. But I don't know either. i'm sorry. i just found out the english social medias are the top ones in Japan as well. i didn't know that and i'm sorry.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

She gets annoyed about people rudely correcting her English sometimes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

she doesn't get any mean messages from me

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Oney is a jabroni

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

just rust posted:

Seth Rollins is misquoting the hit song "Bad Romance" popularized by Lady Gaga. Get a clue, marks.

The only Lady Gaga song anyone should care about is :judas:

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Oney is a jabroni

Jabroney :cmon:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ZlRl1_4Ws

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Wazzu posted:

Seriously they are so bad at announcing finishes. It was like a minute before the ring announcer said KO was champ

And the announcement itself was awkwardly worded. IIRC it was, "due to the referee stopping the match, Kevin Owens is the new NXT champion."

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The most rare of rare wrestling shirts – not a black t-shirt and not incredibly embarrassing to look at.

https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1184248965988048896

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

It's quite simple really.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

some day there’ll be a video of a small child asking Seth simple questions about why he did this or why some match ended in a DQ and Seth’s gonna blow his top and yell at the small child and call it a KEYBOARD WARRIOR and it’s gonna be great

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I can't believe the NWA put out a good shirt and made me care about Damian Sandow all on the same day

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

BrigadierSensible posted:

If Seth is wanting Bray to reciprocate, what WWE should do is have Bray be Funhouse Bray, and have Seth keep beating him up/brutalizing him whilst Funhouse bray keeps going "Why are you hurting me? It was the Fiend that hurt you, not me?" etc. Until eventually the Fiend returns. It could be a nice way to rebuild The Fiend as a spoopy monster.

I feel like the obvious story choice this should lead to would be to have someone rip off the Fiend mask in a match and have him immediately revert to Funhouse Bray.

The problem though is that this would become the only thing people ever do in matches with him. It’s like every X-Men comic where they fight the Juggernaut ends with them having to find new ways to knock his helmet off.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

WatermelonGun posted:

the fiend sits in the darkness beneath the ring, tweeting, fearing, doubting

his madness posted

he awaits the reply guy’s reply

:lol:

those tweets are more embarrassing than the leaked dick pics and bray's career combined

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Helicity posted:

:lol:

those tweets are more embarrassing than the leaked dick pics and bray's career combined

This just made me remember, did Bray start paying his child support or alimony or whichever it was?

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Now when I see the most vicious strike in the history of our sport I will just be compelled to say :judas: in a weird Lady Gaga voice instead of thinking of the Fozzy song, thanks.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Dangerous Person posted:

I still maintain my belief that Chuck Taylor is the only wrestler properly doing twitter

Idk there’s that joshi who says naughty words and shows skin this thread seems to love.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

tao of lmao posted:

Idk there’s that joshi who says naughty words and shows skin this thread seems to love.

You hush. Maki is an innocent angel the world is corrupting.

Chuck is too though.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Ya know, I got no problem with women in wrestling showing skin and people enjoying it when Steve Austin was running around in a speedo and whipping rear end. My ex girlfriend thought Austin was a sexy beast.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

ONEY LORCAN : Twitter :: Jim Thome from The Dugout : AIM

Real ones know.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Ya know, I got no problem with women in wrestling showing skin and people enjoying it when Steve Austin was running around in a speedo and whipping rear end. My ex girlfriend thought Austin was a sexy beast.

It is funny that people criticize the way female wrestlers dress when none of them are showing as much skin as the average dude in trunks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jim Thome was entertaining though

And also not an idiot loser on tv

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

It is funny that people criticize the way female wrestlers dress when none of them are showing as much skin as the average dude in trunks.
yeah it’s almost as if they’re really criticising the way female wrestlers are presented rather than the number of square inches of skin you can see

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

yeah it’s almost as if they’re really criticising the way female wrestlers are presented rather than the number of square inches of skin you can see

We're talking about two different things pal

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

I'll either take the women being presented just as serious as the men or Bobby Lashley coming out to show me his rear end in a top hat more often. I mean it's not like he's good at wrestling or promos.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WWE cameramen shooting Bobby Lashley the way NJPW cameramen shoot Pieter would be amazing

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

My comment wasn’t criticizing her clothing, rather the thirsty weebs here who post every banal thing she tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

My comment wasn’t criticizing her clothing, rather the thirsty weebs here who post every banal thing she tweets.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were I think I was more implying we need more "Face gently caress Me Finn" sign girls to even the thirst out.