Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
A loud voice with meaningless words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"Does that make sense?"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It takes until she gets into confessional for her to realize her being a loudmouth is the angle to use to convince them to be caller... nevermind, she's loving terrible

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rob being like she can't meaningfully communicate anything to anybody made me lol

Her trying to practice this made me lol

Them losing the challenge even though they could practice for hours will make me lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Rob talking smack about the Survivors is good stuff. Rob & Sandra are gonna make the season...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Even if the tribe stupidly lets her be caller, if they lose she's out and there isn't an extra vote from her to save her from that.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thats amazing. Holy poo poo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The. Best.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

fuckin brilliant

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
The tribe was unanimous in that, so that's great they have cohesion. I hope they win and are forced to live with Noura a few days more

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
That was incredible

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
She's even annoying in the loving naughty corner

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

this is hilarious

also, i am not sure noura would be any worse at calling and at least now she can't be blamed for the loss

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This orange team caller using an indoor voice, wtf

Did that dude yell "JOSH" to get jeff over??

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 17, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's going to be awkward back at camp

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Tommy (I think?) making loud bird noises so the other team couldn't hear their caller was amazing

Lone Goat fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 17, 2019

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Chelsea signing her own death warrant here

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Karishma sucks so much man.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

9-10 days ago you didn't have a vote because you pissed it away like an idiot.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Karishma quoting Littlefinger :ughh:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Karishma going to get shanked by a little girl

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It really seems like it's up in the air

Looked like a good blindside

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Island of the (Getting Voted Out With An) Idols

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
These idols they hand out are cursed af

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So did she lose her vote at HER next tribal council, or THE next tribal council?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

My stream went out went out just after the IC and came back as TC started.
Why was Chelsea targeted?
How did she gently caress up?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Karishma and Noura both made the swap lol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Chelsea was in cahoots with a Boy, but people didn't want to get rid of muscle and camp helpers yet, so they went after her to break up their budding couplliance.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Robnoxious posted:

My stream went out went out just after the IC and came back as TC started.
Why was Chelsea targeted?
How did she gently caress up?

The tribe couldn't agree on Karishma or Dean so Missy targeted Chelsea because she's a number nobody cared for and was heading down the showmance path.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Chelsea was in cahoots with a Boy, but people didn't want to get rid of muscle and camp helpers yet, so they went after her to break up their budding couplliance.
Ahhh good.
That's how you play it.
Break that poo poo up immediately.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
She literally said "I'm not here for a showmance" though

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
So they should just believe her? lol. If you're insinuating a twosome out in the open like that it's like bait for sharks.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

curiousCat posted:

Sure but she was spooning and flirting

If it quacks like a showmance...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Karishma quoting Littlefinger :ughh:

I don't think she has it in her to fully adopt the Khaos Karishma mantle, but if she does, I'll be forced to stan.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

curiousCat posted:

That doesn't matter. A clear solid pair gets split up in Survivor.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Reddit points out (S40 casting spoilers) that the clips they used from past seasons were all reintroducing S40 players - Rob, Parv, Yul. I think that's a neat way to do it!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't think she has it in her to fully adopt the Khaos Karishma mantle, but if she does, I'll be forced to stan.

That would be dope but she didn't even seem to fight much during the three days when she assumed she was up next. People seem to look down on her for being a do-nothing around camp and it sounded like she did more of the same.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

curiousCat posted:

Karishma and Noura both made the swap lol
Feels like we’re in prime over-playing season.

I really didn’t like the Chelsea boot. I wasn’t really a Chelsea fan but strategically, you think you’re going into a swap and you’re going to leave the player weeping about being on the bottom and piss another guy off instead of just taking the clean boot? What I really don’t understand also is how after the Dean vote gets shut down, Missy didn’t take a hint, said how about Chelsea instead, and then that somehow goes through?? I don’t get how they made that happen.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Khanstant posted:

I thought one of Aaron’s selling points for the Dean boot was that he wasn’t showing anything in challenges, and Chelsea made the fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Feels like we’re in prime over-playing season.

I really didn’t like the Chelsea boot. I wasn’t really a Chelsea fan but strategically, you think you’re going into a swap and you’re going to leave the player weeping about being on the bottom and piss another guy off instead of just taking the clean boot? What I really don’t understand also is how after the Dean vote gets shut down, Missy didn’t take a hint, said how about Chelsea instead, and then that somehow goes through?? I don’t get how they made that happen.

The best explanation I have is Tom, who they didn't show as part of any strategy talks. Karishma + Missy + Aaron + Tom is four/eight votes, and if Tom was on board with booting Chelsea that makes that the path of least resistance for Elizabeth+Elaine.