Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

T-man posted:

liberal bar to clear: 4 m (no public sexual assault)

That’s a high-rear end bar for “no public sexual assault.” Fuckin libs.

e: a shameful snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So listening to these early Chapo episodes I'm pretty sure that Will is actually not joking about being worried about the cartels as the show gained in popularity.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh good i was wondering where that guy's account went

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

So listening to these early Chapo episodes I'm pretty sure that Will is actually not joking about being worried about the cartels as the show gained in popularity.

i listened to the first ross douthat one, it was weird to hear felix engaged, he seems so bored these days

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Centrist Committee posted:

totally normal thread

The name of my clothing brand

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
she's going to do it
she's going to gently caress you until you love her

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

i listened to the first ross douthat one, it was weird to hear felix engaged, he seems so bored these days

felix is still on chapo?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
felix comes on time to time, moping about the dire nature of his big paycheck

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

hes on e1 from time to time to do the same knausgaard bit. read another (six) book(s), man

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Breakfast All Day posted:

hes on e1 from time to time to do the same knausgaard bit. read another (six) book(s), man

It was pretty funny how he got roasted for basically being Rich Peyona combined with Knausgaard on the 100th episode

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MizPiz posted:

It was pretty funny how he got roasted for basically being Rich Peyona combined with Knausgaard on the 100th episode

Rich Peyona.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

if you didn't laugh at "Mein Pump" then gently caress u

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

felix < rest of chapos < matt, don't hate for truth

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
My favourite host was the guy from the first couple of episodes who just breathed heavily and never said anything.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Matt is so good that it's honestly criminal Chapo gets to keep him

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
matt needs to get drunk more often. drunk matt rambling about history or yelling about how we're all going to die is peak performance

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
does felix control the patreon?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

felix < rest of chapos < matt, don't hate for truth

i can never decide if i like amber or matt better

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

i can never decide if i like amber or matt better

it's matt, you're welcome.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

big dick erasure like you've never seen it before

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The Will, Matt, and Virgil episodes are becoming the best. They seem to have the right balance of comedy and "wonkery".

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

felix owned right up until the release of fortnite, makes u think

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the virgin solo-playing Fortnite Felix vs. the chad team-winning Overwatch Felix

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
felix, unshaven, destitute & living in squalor having spent all money on fortnite skins

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

everyone keeps saying felix will quit but what will he do without chapo go back to ripping off mob dealers no no no chapo completes him

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i hope felix quits, tries to start his own podcast, and I never meet his fans in real life

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/CitationsPod/status/1184508701681565696?s=19

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

I knew it, they were libs all along

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

oh cool, ballin out super watched the karl marx anime

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

how the gently caress did i miss out on a communist anime podcast for this long, I am ashamed of myself

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I tried to listen to Ballin Out Super, but it's not very good. They kept insisting that Dragon Ball is bad.

Serf
May 5, 2011

ballin out super got me to watch original dragon ball. i plan to watch z next and then super one day

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

it got me to start reading the dragonball manga. i'm at chapter 18 out of 500-something.

it's way better than i expected!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dragonball manga/anime both own big league. Everybody remembers vegeta's shirt but mercenary tao gets no love.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend posted:

dragonball manga/anime both own big league. Everybody remembers vegeta's shirt but mercenary tao gets no love.

Because he was a chump. I mean, he was beaten with his own grenade.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tao "Brad Marchand" Pei Pei

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

T-man posted:

how the gently caress did i miss out on a communist anime podcast for this long, I am ashamed of myself

it's really important to reclaim anime from the alt-right and return it to its rightful posters, the anime marxists of early twitter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MizPiz posted:

Because he was a chump. I mean, he was beaten with his own grenade.

Tenshinhan then beat him just by yelling at him. Did give him his chest scar though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

motherfucker traveled by throwing a tree and then jumping on it