Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

also what happened with the break in at his house a couple months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Tweet thread on conservatives who run things at high levels at Facebook

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1184797880709763072?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've been telling people for years that SV was the future of the republican party. Turns out I was wrong and they were the present

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Tweet thread on conservatives who run things at high levels at Facebook

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1184797880709763072?s=19

The implications of this are insanely bad but I suppose it at least explains a lot of their behavior.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

both of them realllllly want to be there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Show Pence a crescent and he recoils vampirelike away from the power of the moon god

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Not what I wanted to wake up to. I first noticed Cummings during a congressional hearing into the poo poo Scott Walker rammed through in Wisconsin, and was really impressed with how he went after him. RIP.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I WAS JUST A PATSY

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1184823928532983808?s=19

https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/1184825220697395200?s=19

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1184826404447444992?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

I know it's slightly off topic but I've been dying for like 15 minutes that Trump thinks the leader of Italy is "President Mozzarella" https://twitter.com/DKeetz/status/1184597223465783299

They can put these two images under crack and ping in the dictionary

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Torrannor posted:

Stealing this from the UK thread in D&D, here are more Donnie brain worms:

It's Mattarella btw

He didn't actually say the Rome thing and even if he did it's not even in the top ten worst things he's said this week.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I can't find a video of him doing it. So it turns out that's the Italian government's translator, not ours. For the portions of the interview I watched, she makes that face a lot looking up and down from her note-taking. Gonna call this unconfirmed for now.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
That lady's reaction is from the "they can fight over the sand" comment not any Italian thing

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stultus Maximus posted:

He didn't actually say the Rome thing and even if he did it's not even in the top ten worst things he's said this week.

One version of what Trump said is

quote:

The United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome.
Which would be bog standard "thank you for the opportunity to visit blah blah blah" language for pretty much any Western head of state visiting Italy.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

In Canadian news (we have an election on Monday!) our conservative leader decided to sit during the national anthem because of Liberal party politicized the national anthem according to him.

They made it gender neutral instead of saying man.

So strong and brave Mr. Scheer

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

In Canadian news (we have an election on Monday!) our conservative leader decided to sit during the national anthem because of Liberal party politicized the national anthem according to him.

They made it gender neutral instead of saying man.

So strong and brave Mr. Scheer

Well, according to all the memes I've seen on Facebook, Trudeau eats glue and can't count to twenty unless he's barefoot, so

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Perfect timing for a major break between Congressional Republicans and Trump!

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1184838020983222273?s=19

https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/status/1184834768816562177?s=19

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I’m glad republicans and democrats joined forces to write some words

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Crack ping is loving stupid. Can you all just use other words

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

holocaust bloopers posted:

is this the crack or the ping I dunno

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

holocaust bloopers posted:

https://youtu.be/BGrfhsxxmdE

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Give it a week and your brain will do it and you'll get it.

Youtube showed me an ad where Trump asks for money saying Dems are, among other things, trying to take my health care. What an age to be alive.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got a YouTube ad for the Epoch Times whining about (((SPYGATE))) last night.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I get served “should we deport illegal immigrants? Take the NRA quiz!”

And the Beto ar-15 quote. Apparently the NRA thinks I’m ripe for messaging.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if you look at anything other music, animal videos, or instructional videos you get alt right poo poo. I was trying to find the communist music thats in the kaiserreich playlist and was getting prager u ads after listening to The Red Flag

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
There’s ads on YouTube?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

FrozenVent posted:

There’s ads on YouTube?

I give them their blood money so I never see any ads. Also includes their music service!

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

is this the crack or the ping I dunno

Trust me Holly boops brain broke a long time ago

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It’s true.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

Well, according to all the memes I've seen on Facebook, Trudeau eats glue and can't count to twenty unless he's barefoot, so

Also the son of Fidel Castro

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

There’s ads on YouTube?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

A Bad Poster posted:

I give them their blood money so I never see any ads. Also includes their music service!

same. i cancelled my cable so I can spend 15 bucks to watch people fix old hifi equipment and show off weirdo old computers without getting ads

how is the music service? im back on spotify but if its decent for car use then ill install it

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

A Bad Poster posted:

Tredeu is a neoliberal shill who speaks about the enviroment, and how we should all do good, then puts on shoe polish, and sells oil pipe lines.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

Tredeu is a neoliberal shill who speaks about the enviroment, and how we should all do good, then puts on shoe polish, and sells oil pipe lines.

This is true. It's why I vote NDP. Scheer is basically trying to go full on American republican style though so it's really really bad if he wins

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

A Bad Poster posted:

Same. Im trapped into giving them bloodmoney. I can't imagine life without playing a youtube video and not being able to turn off my display so I can stare at myself in this black mirror.

I wish my YouTube Music app would track the stoner metal albums and H I G H A T W O R K compilations I listen to on my YouTube actual app.

Edit:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how is the music service? im back on spotify but if its decent for car use then ill install it

It's fine, takes some time to cultivate. It takes ~some~ of your YouTube history, but not all. It's like grooming two seperate recommendation algorithms. It knows that the music I listen to at home is different than the music I listen to on bus or work, so that's a cool feature.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Oct 17, 2019

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I guess the last bipartisan issue is the president saying the war powers act is bullshit and congress saying "nuh-uh" but not actually wanting to do anything about it.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

same. i cancelled my cable so I can spend 15 bucks to watch people fix old hifi equipment and show off weirdo old computers without getting ads

Works just fine, haven't had any real problems. With the Google assistant on my pixel all I have to do is say "Hey Google play" gently caress the Pain Away" and it does it.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

loving hell I picked the wrong day to start reading the internet again

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

To my knowledge Spotify doesn't spread right wing bullshit so I'll give them my money for music and not YouTube. YouTube is good for people building cool things, drag racing, gaming stuff and left wing videos once you start finding them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

There’s ads on YouTube?

yeah I haven't bothered too hard to find an adblocker for my phone