Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

you will no poo poo be sad when the spider dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

The religious experience was filmed on a sound stage but the robots don't get why that doesn't matter

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

A goth can't sleep because a bird keeps yelling its catchphrase at him.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Well Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are now just family estates of the Bonapartes. But I warn you, if you don't tell me that this means war...

TL;DR

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
What is it that those little people are making? Oh. It's an air chrysalis.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
Either do the thing or not. - Yoda

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I won the game and society just collapsed. But it's ok it wasn't my society and it really loving sucked anyway. In any case robots made me do it.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Police are baffled by just how cool a crime an orangutan can commit.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

- Oregon Trail 2
- The Wartime Egg Paradox
- Bird Busts

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

All the poor people in this community get together and have a party at the Doc's house who collects sea creatures

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

im an old french man. my memory is poo poo but sometimes cookies help my remember things.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
*audience laughs politely for no reason*

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Stop reading lovely fantasy books, you idiot, they'll rot your brain, you're not a real knight.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Stop reading lovely fantasy books, you idiot, they'll rot your brain, you're not a real knight.

Good lord that sentence is atrocious.

What was that about rotting brains? :allears:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Resting Lich Face posted:

Okay, I give up. Which literary classics are you abridging here?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Okay, I give up. Which literary classics are you abridging here?

Eats, Shoots & Leaves

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

oooh weee comma splices.

and this is a literature thread!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i can't believe i came all this way to inspect the castle—and they won't let me in!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

sometimes a sea monster is just a really cool submarine

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It is a Samuel Beckett book.
Book it is a Samuel Beckett
Samuel it is a Beckett book.
A book, Samuel Beckett it is
Is it a book Samuel Beckett?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

something about princess bride

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
If anyone can guess this one I’ll give 10000 bucks

Steals stop sign
People die
Feel bad
Dad runs for senate
Feel bad some more

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Eats, Shoots & Leaves

A dumb rear end in a top hat won't stop complaining about things and masturbates to his dead dog.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

A dumb rear end in a top hat won't stop complaining about things and masturbates to his dead dog.

Your diary?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Whenever you let the woman you're hooking up with drive the car," he told me, "make sure that she doesn't run somebody over, causing a chain reaction of violence that will eventually lead to your own death by shooting." I didn't know what he meant at the time but the advice seems eerily specific after the events I am about to describe

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Camping with the wife in Africa sounded like a good idea but all we do is fight and my leg smells funny.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Camping with the wife in Africa sounded like a good idea but all we do is fight and my leg smells funny.

hemingway?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Why are they called that if they never use muskets? I was rooting for the lady and the cardinal, anyway.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Confederacy of Dunces. And that first one you tried to start a fight over with was Don Quixote.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

hemingway?

Snows of Kilimanjaro, yeah

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
A group of friends travel around Spain watching bullfights, getting drunk, arguing and loving.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Snows of Kilimanjaro, yeah

Thought so. He's one of my favs. Can you guess any of mine?

jimmy mnemonic posted:

A group of friends travel around Spain watching bullfights, getting drunk, arguing and loving.

more hemingway

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Single white male. Old soul but still looks young. Prefers to go out at night. Owns own castle. Likes to dine in, please enquire or invite me in.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Single white male. Old soul but still looks young. Prefers to go out at night. Owns own castle. Likes to dine in, please enquire or invite me in.

some vampire poo poo.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

A giant nerd turns out to be a very bad father.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Leaving Knoxville with my son and headed to the ocean meanwhile there is no food, everything is apocolyptic, and people are trying to kill us. I die but my son lives.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

Leaving Knoxville with my son and headed to the ocean meanwhile there is no food, everything is apocolyptic, and people are trying to kill us. I die but my son lives.

Jack Kerouac is overrated.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Jack Kerouac is overrated.

thats Cormac Mccarthy man.

and he fuckin rules.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

thats Cormac Mccarthy man.

Look, I'm just saying "On the Road" is not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Look, I'm just saying "On the Road" is not good.

har har nice association.