Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I’m going to diagnose keratosis pilaris, because I am a very smart internet doctor

:goonsay:

Oh, gently caress, worst snype ever, I’m sorry :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AlbieQuirky posted:

I’m going to diagnose keratosis pilaris, because I am a very smart internet doctor

:goonsay:

Naw dawg, it's a classic case of Goon Bumps.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

rodbeard posted:

It's clearly just shaving bumps they shaved a patch of leg hair off for the tattoo.

Daphne is actually meant to have an rear end of werewolf hair

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Zaphod42 posted:

The lion tattoo is so bad. Doesn't another celebrity have a terrible lion tattoo?

Not a celebrity, but...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Takes No Damage posted:

Not a celebrity, but...

now this is art

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Takes No Damage posted:

Not a celebrity, but...

Actually both tasteful and family friendly, however it looks like it was executed by a literal child with a sharpie and a branding iron.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Takes No Damage posted:

Not a celebrity, but...

Who are we going to visit?

Harry, we are going to visit Harry, then we know right away, if there's something going on. And then we can tell our friends.

Okay! Let's visit Harry.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

rodbeard posted:

It's clearly just shaving bumps they shaved a patch of leg hair off for the tattoo.

I mean, what you do think goosebumps are? They're irritated hair pores.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Is this some kind of sharks-are-smooth style gag?

Wikipedia posted:

Goose bumps are the bumps on a person's skin at the base of body hairs which may involuntarily develop when a person is tickled, cold or experiencing strong emotions such as fear, euphoria or sexual arousal.
Goose bumps are created when tiny muscles at the base of each hair, known as arrector pili muscles, contract and pull the hair erect.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Oct 10, 2019

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Rotten Red Rod posted:

That’s keratosis pilaris, and I claim my five pounds.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CleverHans posted:

Actually both tasteful and family friendly, however it looks like it was executed by a literal child with a sharpie and a branding iron.

I'm more concerned that it's bloody 18" square, even a cover-up would take months, never mind removal.

"Father, how much of this is a lovely tattoo?"
"Everything that the light touches."

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Was he planning to fill that empty space on the other shoulder, or is it just the world's most off-center tattoo? Is that supposed to be a claw mark on the bottom right, or is it a keloid scar? Maybe just a bit of terrible hatching that's sliding off his torso? How much would you need to slow down James Earl Jones's voice to match that face, and, at that point, would it even be audible to the human ear? True art raises more questions than it answers.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

tangy yet delightful posted:

What is her number? Asking for a friend.

*his

:v:

e: and these days he looks exactly like you'd expect for a 40-year-old Gamer who got a thundercats chest piece 20 years ago

TheKennedys has a new favorite as of 15:44 on Oct 12, 2019

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Takes No Damage posted:

I'm more concerned that it's bloody 18" square, even a cover-up would take months, never mind removal.

"Father, how much of this is a lovely tattoo?"
"Everything that the light touches."

Obviously his next interaction with a tattooist should be "How much to add a necklace of dicks to Mufasa?"

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

this thread is my go to for tattoo opinions so what do y’all think of a pwease no steppy tattoo like this. I thought of it last night and I laughed for a really long time. I think a small one would be funny

Dia de Pikachutos
Nov 8, 2012

Follow your heart.

e: and post the results

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

a fatguy baldspot posted:

this thread is my go to for tattoo opinions so what do y’all think of a pwease no steppy tattoo like this. I thought of it last night and I laughed for a really long time. I think a small one would be funny

Why haven't you gotten it already?

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Haha wrong thread my dude. That great.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
https://twitter.com/thisdiegolopez/status/1183150528882196481?s=19

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Um, he's obviously wearing the mask so no one knows what kind of poo poo he does.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

why is the mask glowing

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

It’s Ed Sheeran under there.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They did a good job of hiding the kitchen appliances in the photos at least.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Mask looks like it was put over his face in the photo, not like hes actually wearing it. That poo poo should have taken like an hour anyway.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

TheKennedys posted:

*his

:v:

e: and these days he looks exactly like you'd expect for a 40-year-old Gamer who got a thundercats chest piece 20 years ago

We were talking about bad tattoos on boobs! This is violence :v:

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

stealie72 posted:

Mask looks like it was put over his face in the photo, not like hes actually wearing it. That poo poo should have taken like an hour anyway.

Based on her wording, I think she has 5 hours of tattooing between the two tattoos she has. Not that it makes her or her post any less dumb.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

I’ve posted her poo poo tats before, she has the weird ufo/mushroom tattoo. I think almost all of hers are self done.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

CeramicPig posted:

I’ve posted her poo poo tats before, she has the weird ufo/mushroom tattoo. I think almost all of hers are self done.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CeramicPig posted:

No it's not decent at all.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Legit thought at first glance that the cat was wearing wax lips

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I didn't think anything of it until I saw the cat in a thumbnail. Jesus he is straight up Mr Popo

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I mean, what you do think goosebumps are?

Shoehead posted:

I didn't think anything of it until I saw the cat in a thumbnail. Jesus he is straight up Mr Popo
Same, hope that's not on a part of the body that's normally exposed.

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Shoehead posted:

It's hard to see because it's poorly done, but that mouth is open you can kind of see the two upper fangs. In the movie the cat nags a bunch so I'm guessing that's what they're going for.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

a fatguy baldspot posted:

This is the first thing to actually make me laugh out loud today. Please find yourself a good artist and get this done.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Blendy posted:

It's hard to see because it's poorly done, but that mouth is open you can kind of see the two upper fangs. In the movie the cat nags a bunch so I'm guessing that's what they're going for.

It's supposed to be this:

But it turned out this:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
M...Metroid?

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

A fetus inside the palm/thumb of a hand? Right...that's what... ? Huh?

:psyduck:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 05:19 on Oct 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.