Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

Greta Thunberg is speaking now in Edmonton
https://www.facebook.com/ClimateJusticeEdmonton/videos/3047416208607045

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Before my electoral district was redrawn (I'm assuming as my neighbourhood slowly begins to gentrify and Elections Manitoba gerrymandered the gently caress out of things) the Provincial Conservative candidate was a woman of African descent. Don't assume that non cis, women, and racialized people can't support trash parties.

But BattleMaster and Arivia are cool they can both have two votes.

Man you’re gonna regret that. I’ll spend my second vote on the Rhinoceros party just you wait!

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Postess with the Mostest posted:

They did it to everybody who changed names jeez you guys aren't that special

They didn't to my wife, and she's an anime body pillow!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

EvilJoven posted:

But BattleMaster and Arivia are cool they can both have two votes.

:kimchi:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

James Baud posted:

I did this very successfully with university parking until some enforcement guy noticed and started specifically looking for my car anywhere on campus.

lol. owned

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

James Baud posted:

I did this very successfully with university parking until some enforcement guy noticed and started specifically looking for my car anywhere on campus.

drat, I wanna buy them an account.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

lol.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:gbsmith:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:39 on Jun 20, 2021

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
can we add extremely questionable handicapped tags to that list

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

MPI should have a snitch line to report people who drive around with just those little white stickers on the front windshield and never get a licence plate (lost speed camera revenue because the whole point is obviously to be unidentifiable while speeding/hitting and running pedestrians), coal rollers (illegal engine modification, breaking clean air regulations), and OP

gently caress I hate coal rollers. Don't spray your poo poo on me while I'm biking/walking/driving around you loving idiots.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

priznat posted:

No. Don't gatekeep accessibility.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

CommonShore posted:

No. Don't gatekeep accessibility.

ok give me one too then

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

priznat posted:

no, unless you're going to personally get up in people's poo poo because you can't see multiple sclerosis

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Arivia posted:

Man you’re gonna regret that. I’ll spend my second vote on the Rhinoceros party just you wait!

Don't be so sure about that.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Everybody in North Vancouver reading this: vote for Rocky Dong because his name is funny

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

North Van is an absolute trip right now. I go there to climb and on the way to my gym there's a green party candidate with a sign that features her depicted as an anime, a few Rocky Dong signs, and a Libertarian Party sign which is just a political compass with the caption "Libertarian Party" in a tiny unreadable font

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Everybody in North Vancouver reading this: vote for Rocky Dong because his name is funny

weird I saw his signs in Burnaby too

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Don't be so sure about that.

having advance voted I know the sadness that is not having this dog on my ballot

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:gary:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:39 on Jun 20, 2021

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

priznat posted:

weird I saw his signs in Burnaby too

The riding is Burnaby-North Seymour.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

ocrumsprug posted:

The riding is Burnaby-North Seymour.

wow that's weird, I had been going under the assumption that the north shore was always their own thing.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

MPI should have a snitch line to report people who drive around with just those little white stickers on the front windshield and never get a licence plate (lost speed camera revenue because the whole point is obviously to be unidentifiable while speeding/hitting and running pedestrians), coal rollers (illegal engine modification, breaking clean air regulations), and OP

WELL ACTUALLY, they run temp tags because there's just too much underbody rust on the car to ever get it safetied. The real problem is that the tags are only sold at a moderate mark up from the actually licensing your car, and they come in 6 month increments. If it was actually meant to be a stop gap, it would top out at 3 months but you can re-reg your temp tags indefinitely.

:goonsay:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

But he's the Nazi tho

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

But he's the Nazi tho

But his name is silly

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

But his name is silly

ive seen sillier

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao this is like christmas

https://twitter.com/PhilippeLagasse/status/1185563226177753089?s=20

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Published Thursday, September 17, 2015

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

not that the prime minister losing his own seat wouldn't be hilarious, but i don't know that there's any indication that he will this election

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Probably also worth noting that the NDP made an almost identical claim in 2015 about how Trudeau was totally at risk of losing his seat to an NDPer.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Helsing posted:

Probably also worth noting that the NDP made an almost identical claim in 2015 about how Trudeau was totally at risk of losing his seat to an NDPer.

🤔

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Helsing posted:

Almost precisely identical.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Helsing posted:

Quite the coincidence. Hmmm. :thunk:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

:ughh:

God drat it.

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

If I hadn’t moved back from Montreal to the West Coast, I would have been enthusiastically canvassing in Papineau. Lots of Québec Solidaire support overlapping there and a huge South Asian community that could get more support than normal for Singh’s NDP.

I know the community was pretty tuned out from the Quebecois provincial election, but that seemed more to them being a 1st generation anglophone community which makes it hard to follow french language politics.

I would have done it more for fun than anything. It’s always fun slaying a giant.

ARACHTION has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Oct 19, 2019

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/JohnTory/status/261236608441933827

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Dear John,

What?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Actually, it's hebephilia.
:goonsay:

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Twitter has rotted peoples brains so much that they can't even do something as simple as look at the dates of the tweets, let alone look at the date of the thing being linked to lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's not any less funny