Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

She had more of an excuse than all those Indian Hitler lovers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

marshmallow creep posted:

My daughter, when she was single digits, saw a few episodes of Danger 5 on Netflix. She thought Hitler was funny, so she drew a bunch of swastikas and put them in our windows facing the street. We live in a predominately black and Hispanic neighborhood, so I was mortified and we had to figure out how to explain to a six year old autistic kid what parody means and why Hitler was actually not funny but in fact bad. Well, that is my Danger 5 story!

When I was 5 or so I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. I didn't really follow the movie at all but I did notice swastikas looked really cool so I started drawing them all over my schoolwork :angel:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

And i just remembered that she put a Hitler moustache on all her Barbies, too. :hitler:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now that is an interesting commentary on consumerism.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Perhaps she had understood more than I gave her credit for at the time...

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Living the dream right here. Don’t shame this man because you’re jealous.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Now that is an interesting commentary on consumerism.

She's ready to start writing for GTA VI

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

And i just remembered that she put a Hitler moustache on all her Barbies, too. :hitler:

Way to out your daughter's secret identity as Banksy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MokBa posted:

It's also really loving good.

First season is the best thing, but somehow I've just never been able to get into S2 despite starting with this, one of the greatest hooks of all time.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FreudianSlippers posted:

Way to out your daughter's secret identity as Banksy

lol ya I was gonna say that's a very banksy energy

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

First season is the best thing, but somehow I've just never been able to get into S2 despite starting with this, one of the greatest hooks of all time.

That's because aside from the Johnny Hitler stuff, S2 sucks noodles.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Phlegmish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rurBHWxYaR0

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

That's because aside from the Johnny Hitler stuff, S2 sucks noodles.

Strong disagree. While the Johnny Hitler episode is definitely the best, season 2 was goddamn hilarious.

Old Pierre meeting new Pierre, USSR Land, literally every moment with Mackenzie...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Bring back the mysogynistic Indian memes imo

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Now he's going to have to... Gin and bear it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like the ghost one

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

They’re gonna gently caress right?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Megoosa

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

:five:

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Nice honkers

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So that's how he hosed up his spine.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

Was expecting a "gin...ger ale"
Whaaat?!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

When I was 5 or so I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. I didn't really follow the movie at all but I did notice swastikas looked really cool so I started drawing them all over my schoolwork :angel:

:same: I made a swastika with dominoes in 2nd grade and got in trouble for it.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Preacher was a fun show but every line they crossed it.

Hitler beating on Jesus and calling him anti Semitic things

But the meat daughter toenails, this is too much

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

I've always wondered, what industrial uses does ice cream have?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Achernar posted:

I've always wondered, what industrial uses does ice cream have?

Its restaurant grade ice cream

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
What kind of ice cream did Hitler like

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Vanilla

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Johnny Aztec posted:

He liked as much uniformity as possible in the final solution

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

Any served in a luftwaffle cone!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Oh really? I heard a rumor he was into chocolate.

edit: Soft-serve, too.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Strong disagree. While the Johnny Hitler episode is definitely the best, season 2 was goddamn hilarious.

Old Pierre meeting new Pierre, USSR Land, literally every moment with Mackenzie...

Season 2 felt like all of the goofy humor was sucked out and replaced with nihilistic anger and misanthropy. I couldn't get into it, either.

Season 1 was solid gold from start to finish, though. Back when it first completed airing, my friends and I had a Perfect Night with Danger 5, where we watched every episode paired with the perfect drink from it. Most of them were okay to good, but the one from the first episode had green chartreuse and tasted like a Christmas tree.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Governor of Tasteville is a pretty good username.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
When I was a kid I didnt realize Red Alert was an alternate timeline thing and used to draw the hammer and sickle on everything because it was the cool symbol the Red Team used in their war against the Blue Team. For some reason my parents just decided to let me keep drawing that on stuff

I still use the hammer and sickle as an adult but also Stalin can suck my loving balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Danaru posted:

When I was a kid I didnt realize Red Alert was an alternate timeline thing and used to draw the hammer and sickle on everything because it was the cool symbol the Red Team used in their war against the Blue Team. For some reason my parents just decided to let me keep drawing that on stuff

I still use the hammer and sickle as an adult but also Stalin can suck my loving balls

You must have some thoughts on Tesla

And yeah Stalin and Mao and several American presidents can gently caress right off