Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Refs gave Michigan a td

Garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Multiple injuries and weird off-brand fuckups? We’re two missed FGs from the recipe for a bama upset boys, get in on it now before it takes off

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I dunno if Patterson got it, but you can't overturn it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Too bad Mauer got knocked out. I fancied our chances with him. JG is poo poo from an rear end.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

We’re about 3 more injuries from us playing the band and walk ons. Christ.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
our defense is better than both these teams, shame about that other thing

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/1185744408932696069?s=19

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Emron posted:

Multiple injuries and weird off-brand fuckups? We’re two missed FGs from the recipe for a bama upset boys, get in on it now before it takes off

Let's not get carried away, Gaurantano is in

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Phantom touchdown

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

so tua has glass ankles, I seem to remember that from the last 2 years. Bama almost looks like this is the most beatable version of their team theyve had in a while

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao lane kiffin is the biggest baby

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Carter Stanley gave Tom Herman this job, and he's going to take it away.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Congrats Tennessee for getting as close as you'll get to the upset

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Aww Texas scored

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

so tua has glass ankles, I seem to remember that from the last 2 years. Bama almost looks like this is the most beatable version of their team theyve had in a while

It is, without question

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Too bad Mauer got knocked out. I fancied our chances with him. JG is poo poo from an rear end.

Why did you guys stick with him for so long out of curiosity?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Emron posted:

It is, without question

like, a healthy tua that can fun sling it seems dangerous, but the defense seems almost suspect, but I don't know enough about this years bama to know where they can be exploited the most

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Anyone with a short to medium passing game can beat Alabama. Fortunately this is the year where everyone is mediocre as hell

Warbird
May 23, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

The lights are throwing us off

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

KKKLIP ART posted:

so since January?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

like, a healthy tua that can fun sling it seems dangerous, but the defense seems almost suspect, but I don't know enough about this years bama to know where they can be exploited the most

Secondary is very young, but we’ve been okay because we can score at will normally

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Finally get to see the Bama run game at least. Mac Jones ain’t throwing much of anything after that ugly rear end sack on the last possession

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lmao lane kiffin is the biggest baby

his Twitter is the only reason for anyone to talk about him now so he's gotta keep it up

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
KU has 506 yards

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
This is the first year in forever this game has felt like a rivalry so I'm really happy about that. I think the gas is running out for Tennessee unfortunately but it's been a million times better than I expected.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

KU has 506 yards

So what your saying is Texas is back?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fluffdaddy posted:

So what your saying is Texas is back?

:hmmyes:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Fluffdaddy posted:

Finally get to see the Bama run game at least. Mac Jones ain’t throwing much of anything after that ugly rear end sack on the last possession

If stephen king had taken a hit like that, he would have put stuff about it in every book he wrote for the last twenty years

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Michigan smothering penn state

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Put Tua Jr. in dammit

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Mack Jones is SO SCARED

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I say this every week but I absolutely hate Bama not spiking the ball there.

You don't have time to use 3 downs anyway, give up a down and call a play.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

lmbo texas learn 2 tackle

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

Put Tua Jr. in dammit

Man, I always feel so old when I remember that Tua Jr. is playing college football

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
there was about a quarter second where that receiver was thinking about which way to run behind the line to gain and I was like uh GO FORWARD

lol Texas

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

texas needs to work on its tackling I think

e: LMAO

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Alabama feels like it’s taking forever

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Don’t trust white quarter backs at Alabama no more :colbert:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

One missed fg. One more and we got an upset guarantee

Emron fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus loving Christ Texas what the hell is going on?