Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I made a goth bimbo assassin

lmao hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The abby Nancy Drew streams are really good and she finished a whole game this week.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In the latest Galaxy Brain moves GB has made, they put Abby on the Disco Elysium quicklook.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In the latest Galaxy Brain moves GB has made, they put Abby on the Disco Elysium quicklook.

:negative:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no guns no fighting so sstupid girl game

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
shes their visual novel expert

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

word on the street is its very good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

word on the street is its very good

She rolled a character who is bad at talking and chose the few sexually charged options instead of anything else so it's actually cancelled and very loving not okay.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

She rolled a character who is bad at talking and chose the few sexually charged options instead of anything else so it's actually cancelled and very loving not okay.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

spinning the camera around to try look under daisys skirt before writing my kotaku article about the japanese perverts at nintendo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

spinning the camera around to try look under daisys skirt before writing my kotaku article about the japanese perverts at nintendo

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh heels yeet

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Abby sighing super loudly at the character creation screen when you can only select two genders. Ben toggles between the two options for a couple of minutes for effect and just stares at the camera with a blank face.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

spb posted:

Abby sighing super loudly at the character creation screen when you can only select two genders. Ben toggles between the two options for a couple of minutes for effect and just stares at the camera with a blank face.

wehy are abby and ben doing a quick look together? why do they have cameras on during it? i dont understand

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

wehy are abby and ben doing a quick look together? why do they have cameras on during it? i dont understand

It's game of the year content. Obviously

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Disco Elysium will barely crack the top ten because nobody except Alex will stick with it, it’ll get locked in a thunder dome death match with Destiny 2 Shadowthing being championed by Brad

Who’s to say which game gets the token number ten nod? Find out in Podcast hour 38 out of 44

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lots of positive reviews for Outer Worlds. Even Jeff seems to like it. Pretty excited.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/604-ill-battle-pass/2970-19668/premium-video?t=14m45s Epic -30db Jason sighting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the peak GB West video

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/the-lost-levels-mario-is-missing/2970-19712

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you link another gb url in here instead of a YouTube link I'm going to choke you out peacefully from behind.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They didn't put it on YouTube because it's 70 minutes of Ben staring at a wall and playing Mario Maker with no gameplay feed.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Real intrigued by the 2 hour wwe quick look. Worth a watch?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

Real intrigued by the 2 hour wwe quick look. Worth a watch?

the character models are funny but no. maybe if you like had it muted in the background or something

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Saved me some time, thanks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

People said it was epic funny but it wasn't, and Abby was a wet blanket throughout.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its been months since i watched a gb video i think im comfortable saying ive been cured

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

imo the WWE videos peaked with Ghost Problems and hitting Jim Ross with a car, the bugs in the new game are funny but not 2 hours funny

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

Its been months since i watched a gb video i think im comfortable saying ive been cured

I stopped watching regularly a couple years ago after fully coming to terms with the fact that the feel, or the vibe I guess, that they had going before Ryan died just isn’t going to come back. They still put out good things every blue moon but it’s not worth hanging around constantly hoping that they’ll do anything as funny as the Kinect Sports quick looks ever again.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

mp5 posted:

imo the WWE videos peaked with Ghost Problems and hitting Jim Ross with a car, the bugs in the new game are funny but not 2 hours funny

Oh! Collusion!

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

It's that time again, post the best Ryan vids you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha4AaHgU6NI

cleats
holographics

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

mp5 posted:

It's that time again, post the best Ryan vids you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha4AaHgU6NI

cleats
holographics

Ryan injuring himself during the Kinect stream to the point where he was unable to attend the following week's podcast was peak Giantbomb.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I wish I could find the clip of him laughing when Norman Chan says “China don’t mind”. He almost passed out he’s laughing so hard. Miss that dude

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fluffdaddy posted:

I wish I could find the clip of him laughing when Norman Chan says “China don’t mind”. He almost passed out he’s laughing so hard. Miss that dude

5 seconds man cmon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phDoj37bYkc

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

My bad.

https://youtu.be/TLOCZ8QV3so

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GB was still good before Drew left tbh. At least then Jeff's total disdain for running a website was a little more disguised. Like as much as you can (justifiably) complain about other people on the site that doesn't change the fact that Jeff is still the main dude and it's clear he just doesn't give a poo poo anymore

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yea he seems pretty checked out. I mean he’s been doing this since the mid 90s, so I get it. I do wish he would just do retro stuff because that’s when he really comes to life. As boring as the bombcast can be, he springs to life when talking about emulation hardware. Cover more of that kinda poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Fluffdaddy posted:

Yea he seems pretty checked out. I mean he’s been doing this since the mid 90s, so I get it. I do wish he would just do retro stuff because that’s when he really comes to life. As boring as the bombcast can be, he springs to life when talking about emulation hardware. Cover more of that kinda poo poo!

He really comes out of his shell when he gets to tell everyone an emulated c64 game has a hosed up sound effect.