Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

its also in meso e3 relics which are available right now. you should check the wiki for these kind of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Guilty posted:

So I need a destreza prime handle to rank up my syndicate, and I read online that they're only in meso e2 relics. Well, I opened all 9 of my meso e2s, and despite the fact that it's a common drop from the relic, I got 0 handles. Do I just have to wait till the thing is unvaulted now? Is there no other way to get a handle?

When DE vaults something they remove it as a syndicate requirement and replace the rank-up item with something else. Meso E3's drop the handle too, and they aren't vaulted.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Guilty posted:

So I need a destreza prime handle to rank up my syndicate, and I read online that they're only in meso e2 relics. Well, I opened all 9 of my meso e2s, and despite the fact that it's a common drop from the relic, I got 0 handles. Do I just have to wait till the thing is unvaulted now? Is there no other way to get a handle?

If yer on pc just toss me a message ingame.

Also I wish it was at all interesting to make a meme survivalist build for titania, but it'd require using her 4, which means she becomes useless in arbitrations due to not being able to kill the drones :c

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
The corrupted mods you get from derelict vaults -- how important is it to get all of them? I've gotten a few, but having the dragon key stuff on you makes it really slow and tedious. (I know you can parkour to get around faster, but I'm also trying to keep an eye on my surroundings and find cephalon fragments, and the bouncing confuses my eyes.)

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
Some (all the Warframe ones) are more important than others (any of the ones that decrease damage), but at some point you may as well get all of them

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Side note: the story info you get from completing the Cephalon fragments is really creepy and unsettling. :ohdear:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The corrupted Warframe mods are the most important ones, you really want a full set, plus a few duplicates to let you round out a few extra build configurations.

Do it in a group. A few tips:

Limbo can stay completely invulnerable, and so is a good candidate for carrying the health/shields/damage ones.

Volt/Gauss are fast and can carry the speed one. As is Nezha, he is fast and his slides are just as fast as normal. Nova and Wisp can teleport and so isn't dependent on sprint speed.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

prefect posted:

The corrupted mods you get from derelict vaults -- how important is it to get all of them? I've gotten a few, but having the dragon key stuff on you makes it really slow and tedious. (I know you can parkour to get around faster, but I'm also trying to keep an eye on my surroundings and find cephalon fragments, and the bouncing confuses my eyes.)

Must-haves:

Blind Rage
Fleeting Expertise
Overextended
Transient Fortitude
Narrow Minded
Heavy Caliber
Magnum Force
Vile Acceleration
Anemic Agility
Vicious Spread
Spoiled Strike

Anything not on this list is useless trash.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Mods you may want multiple copies of:

Blind Rage
Fleeting Expertise
Narrow Minded
Overextended
Transient Fortitude

These mods are among the most powerful corrupted mods and make significant trade-offs for certain game-busting overpowered builds. I have between 2 - 4 copies of the above I rotate across builds

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
If you are of a mind to, Nezha can solo vault runs because even if you stack all 4 keys of him, Firewalker helps counter hobbled (also spoileer dashing, bulletjumping, sliding). Chakram can counter extinguished if it matters. And halo basically counters the decay/bleeding.

Mr Newsman
Nov 8, 2006
Did somebody say news?
Rhino is also fine for solo runs.

I ran wukong the other day for a few vaults and didn't have any issues, but was really dissapointed to find that cloud walker was hobbled too.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Newsman posted:

Rhino is also fine for solo runs.

I have been doing mine with Rhino. With Iron Skin, the health/shield reduction does not matter. It's just so slooow. :(

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

Side note: the story info you get from completing the Cephalon fragments is really creepy and unsettling. :ohdear:

Ordan Karris is so good though :kheldragar:

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Wukong isn't bad. I usually equip every key except hobbled and ghost ride the whip.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

prefect posted:

Heavy Caliber is pretty drat good for beam weapons and THE LENZ

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

When I solo’d vaults I just didn’t bother with the hobbled key.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

(Frost Prime)

Hm, tempted to make this my next project, 100% armor strip from his 4.

incognitoLeo
Aug 18, 2017

Nalesh posted:

(Frost Prime)

Hm, tempted to make this my next project, 100% armor strip from his 4.

I highly recommend going full stupid. It's not top tier, but it is absolutely fun.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

It's for long arbitrations, so too big of a globe spells death.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

The problem with using Frost during Arbitrations is the very real question of "why exactly are you not using Gara?"

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Looking at where all these frames/parts drop, I really understand now why the OP doesn't recommend buying most frames; it seems like most can be had from grinding bosses, which I discovered goes ludicrously fast with a group last night (I think the process of getting all the Nyx parts took like ~30 minutes). And I'm guessing the ones you can get from bosses can last until you can get some of the syndicate ones, etc.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah there arent many frames that are a real pain in the rear end to get. equinox was one but its got a prime now and ivara is another and she is the next prime.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...

And Tyler Too! posted:

Must-haves:

Blind Rage
Fleeting Expertise
Overextended
Transient Fortitude
Narrow Minded
Heavy Caliber
Magnum Force
Vile Acceleration
Anemic Agility
Vicious Spread
Spoiled Strike

Anything not on this list is useless trash.

Explain to a scrub what I need to do to get these. My mods are lacking and sucking

Mr Newsman
Nov 8, 2006
Did somebody say news?

TipsyMcStagger posted:

Explain to a scrub what I need to do to get these. My mods are lacking and sucking

They let you stack more ability strength/range/duration/efficiency at the cost of some other stat that you don't need a lot of.

If you were going to build a wukong clone build (or something), you don't need efficiency or range so you can dump those stats with the appropriate mods to stack strength.

e:misread the question. whoops. Thought you asked why you need em.

Mr Newsman fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 23, 2019

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

TipsyMcStagger posted:

get the blueprints for the keys https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Key from the clan dojo

put 1-4 of the keys on your gear wheel

do a derelict mission

somewhere in the mission there will be a vault, with a door that looks like this https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/5/5d/M32FDbc.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131009013949

the door only opens for 1 of the 4 keys, if you have the right one you can go in and get the mod.

finish the mission and extract

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Awesome! posted:

get the blueprints for the keys https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Key from the clan dojo

put 1-4 of the keys on your gear wheel

And remember to take the keys out of your gear wheel when you're done, because having each type of Dragon Key in the gear wheel applies a debuff associated with that type.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Tallgeese posted:

The problem with using Frost during Arbitrations is the very real question of "why exactly are you not using Gara?"

Cause I don't like my survivability to be on a countdown :v:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

TipsyMcStagger posted:

wait for vaults to be in nightwave and get a group going in chat

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Yeah, if my vault NW experience is any indication, you'll get grouped up with some overachiever who will have all the keys equipped and doesn't expect you to pop vaults. They just want three other people scouting out for them so they don't take ages to search for.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I got a 75% off. Probably should get a frame. Hildryn any fun?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

Looking at where all these frames/parts drop, I really understand now why the OP doesn't recommend buying most frames; it seems like most can be had from grinding bosses, which I discovered goes ludicrously fast with a group last night (I think the process of getting all the Nyx parts took like ~30 minutes). And I'm guessing the ones you can get from bosses can last until you can get some of the syndicate ones, etc.
... Syndicate... Frames? :confused:

Mesadoram posted:

I got a 75% off. Probably should get a frame. Hildryn any fun?
Get as much plat as you can afford and have all the slots you could ever eat and buy some color palettes and poo poo, I say. Maybe get some prime frames, rather than market ones.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...

StashAugustine posted:

wait for vaults to be in nightwave and get a group going in chat

I have no idea what you just said. Also I'm one location from unlocking arbitrations and the new location on Jupiter says I need some quest which I don't have..

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

TipsyMcStagger posted:

I have no idea what you just said. Also I'm one location from unlocking arbitrations and the new location on Jupiter says I need some quest which I don't have..

Nightwave are the weekly quests that you can pull up from the menu, one possible quest is to open a couple vaults for corrupted mods. Goon groups will usually form to run vaults when that happens.

Iirc for the quest you need there, build the living quarters for the orbiter (forget where the BP comes from) and go inside it, should be an interactable

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I notice that the Jaw Sword bp is available from nightwave.

I believe that this thing makes for a good stat stick for some builds (Atlas/Khora/Gara), because it has an exclusive +100% damage mod. Is this true, is this still a thing?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the big thing with the jaw sword is it has very large riven dispo plus the augment. if you dont have a riven there are other melee weapons that also have a damage augment.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Phobophilia posted:

I notice that the Jaw Sword bp is available from nightwave.

I believe that this thing makes for a good stat stick for some builds (Atlas/Khora/Gara), because it has an exclusive +100% damage mod. Is this true, is this still a thing?

It's both because it has a 100% exclusive mod and a max riven disposition, so you can generate some insane numbers. Thing is, all of melee is getting radically rebalanced within days of now - a week or two, tops - so this advice has an expiration date.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

DO NOT BUY MELEE RIVENS FOR STATSTICKS UNTIL THE NEW DISPOS HAVE DROPPED IN THE NEXT UPDATE

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

That said the jaw sword is mastery

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whats the easiest way to farm grokdrul and iradite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Turtlicious posted:

Whats the easiest way to farm grokdrul and iradite

K-drive across the plains like a futuristic hoverboard Mad Max raider

ALSO WHY IS THERE NOT A hosed-UP JUNKYARD-STYLE WARFRAME YET