Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:piss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
bronksit

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

cmon son :brexit: is right there

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

buddy, you've got a long 20 years before that door closes, brexit or no

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

prefect posted:

What the hell is wrong with people? :(

brexit

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

kecske posted:

cmon son :brexit: is right there

I stand corrected!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

farage is a big ol alcoholic isnt he

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Squizzle posted:

oh ya

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah

like I could make a joke about it but no, he is just a hosed up nasty little man with an alcohol abuse problem

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

someone buy him an acct

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1186606175564943360

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1186401813936922627?s=19

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Squizzle posted:

someone buy him an acct

he already has a blue star

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

*steeples fingers* Brex-it.

*double finger-guns* Br-exit.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Sax Solo posted:

*double finger-guns* Br-exit.

*poses like atlas holding the earth* B-Rexit.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

yeah

like I could make a joke about it but no, he is just a hosed up nasty little man with an alcohol abuse problem

He also smokes like a chimney and, given that he's a former banker, probably has some other poo poo mixed in there too

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

In summary, gently caress that plane for not killing him.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS
https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1186712743790993408

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://twitter.com/Lisamboo/status/1186740471990763521

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

jre posted:

They voted for the deal, but said there's no way 450 pages of legislation could be reviewed properly in 2 days.

Yet they voted for it???

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

VitalSigns posted:

Yet they voted for it???

They voted for a second reading, which would give them the opportunity to amend it.
All the previous attempts died before they even got past this first hurdle.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh you didn't think brexit could be polished off with a single vote did you

there is so much more brexit to come

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Heh, this isn't even my final brexit Johnson bellows as he begins powering up

twoday
May 4, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

Heh, this isn't even my final brexit Johnson bellows as he begins powering up

(hair remains unchanged as he goes super-sayin)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

twoday posted:

(hair remains unchanged as he goes super-sayin)

no i'm pretty sure if you just vertically flip that 'cracked bowl' haircut over you'd have it

the Bojo that goes beyond bojo

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

no warmth/depth etc. BoJo is correctly genitalised as an "enblistered cock"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he is a patch of oozing arsecheek

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Raffles posted:

please calm down

Never. BREXIT!

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
So, as it turns out, Bojo's actual plan was to get a different deal at the last moment, to give parliament a document that's too big to read through in two days, hoping that they'll blindly vote for it under threat of no deal?

twoday
May 4, 2005

I assume he wants no deal, and was hoping that if there was not enough time to read or debate the deal, that everyone would become suspicious of him and vote against it

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Squizzle posted:

https://www.theoldie.co.uk/blog/whats-nigel-farage-really-like posted:

This fits with a story told by Peter York – the author and co-inventor of the Sloane Ranger. During the referendum campaign, York was sitting next to Farage at lunch at the Adam House club off the Strand in London.

‘We had a mixed grill – ideal lunch for Farage, you’d have thought,’ says York. ‘But I noticed he picked at his sausages and cut the fat off his bacon.’

‘I had two and a half glasses of the kitchen red on offer and saw he didn’t touch a drop throughout lunch.’

At one moment, Farage excused himself for a cigarette. York joined him, only to see him walk up the road, not to have a smoke, but to make a phone call. They then went back inside the club, where Farage was asked up on stage to give a speech.

‘Immediately he picked up the full, untouched wine glass and took it up on stage with him,’ says York, ‘Once he was on stage, glug, glug, glug…’

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

What did JC do that would drive this collapse in support?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wtf sorta zord does the sloane ranger have

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

the holocaust

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

to be real, though, there was a point of rapid polarisation of politics around the brexit issue - imo labour made their pivot to a second referendum a bit too late, and some of the character assassination attempts at corbyn actually stuck, particularly the antisemitism stuff

mostly i get the impression that labour's brexit position - six tests, we want a go at negotiating etc - ended up being too much for a lot of remain-oriented types who lost patience and went lib dem

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

to be real, though, there was a point of rapid polarisation of politics around the brexit issue - imo labour made their pivot to a second referendum a bit too late, and some of the character assassination attempts at corbyn actually stuck, particularly the antisemitism stuff

mostly i get the impression that labour's brexit position - six tests, we want a go at negotiating etc - ended up being too much for a lot of remain-oriented types who lost patience and went lib dem

Brexit may have truly damned your island

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Grondoth posted:

Brexit may have truly damned your island

i'm not british i'm just an obsessive britpol-watcher because our conservatives are really bad at coming up with their own ideas and love stealing the british tories' policy notes. it helps when formulating exactly what they're up to

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

sucking real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

V. Illych L. posted:

i'm not british i'm just an obsessive britpol-watcher because our conservatives are really bad at coming up with their own ideas and love stealing the british tories' policy notes. it helps when formulating exactly what they're up to

conservatives in general are terrible at generating ideas and just plunder them from either: concepts generated stochastically from other conservatives from the slight innovation possible; or the past