Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
that’s not soccer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Like 8 years ago maybe I came across what I think was a book or a website. It was a several hundred page long alternate history where humanity spread itself around the universe and how they evolved to their individual environments.

There were all sorts of things. Blind wormlike people that lived underground, large elephant like people, people that lived on organic space stations that somehow evolved into mothmen or some poo poo. There were illustrations but I don't remember any more than that.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That sounds a bit like All Tomorrows or Man After Man.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
back in 2013 i could easily find footage of this Indian ghost that is only able to be seen on cameras.

there used to be cell phone footage of these two boys playing and singing on their guitars outside their house at night. The third boy who is filming them starts to freak out because he can see a creature on his cellphone while he is recording them. The creature comes out of the bushes and gets really close to the two boys, mean while the third boy is losing his poo poo over how fast this creature can move. The creature looks like a three limbed alien. There was just something about that video, only ghost footage that's ever made the hairs on my neck stand up.

i can't seem to find that video anymore. it had a weird name to "Boggart Caught on tape" or something "Bogard caught on tape" i can't remember.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Oh poo poo thank you so much, it was All Tomorrows. I remembered it a bit wrong but you somehow nailed it. Thanks so much again.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Years and years ago a goon mentioned a short horror story about some people getting trapped in an endless suburbia, they couldn't escape and maybe they saw monsters or something inside the houses eventually?

Sounds like the journal in this SCP: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3008

thpook
Jul 30, 2003

squawk

a_pineapple posted:

There was an adult webcomic in the early 2000s that was very stylized and colorful. All of the characters had exaggerated features and I seem to remember sort of anthropomorphic poodle-like features as well. Would probably appeal to the same crowd Ay Papi or Sexy Losers.

Was it Leisure Town?

https://www.leisuretown.com/

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

overseer07 posted:

Close, but this was def. a us suburbia and a short story, I remember cause it was posted in response to a picture of one of those sprawling suburb pictures where the curling knots of identikit houses seem to go on forever.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Lazyhound posted:

that’s not soccer

There are different 'skins', I guess, that you can get the game in. I've seen it both made out to look like a hockey rink and a soccer pitch.

Lossy Compression
Sep 29, 2019

Hooked On A Feeling

Kharnifex posted:

Still trying to find this old sword and sorcery movie, that had some sci fi

All I can remember are bits, one part had the heroes climbing along a cliff face that had holes in it, and pink worms would come out and grab you, one hero used his hand and a staff to trick and kill one

Some princess was trying to free her father, who had been trapped in some weird cybernetic egg, guarded by what I can only describe as a flying cyborg tapeworm with a face.

Sounds like "Robot Holocaust": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093872/

MST3K riffed this in an early season, it was great. Apparently they cut out some nudity, been meaning to catch the uncensored version to see what I missed.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I think this one has been posted in here, but I can't find it :( Who was the Goon that hunted wild boars with a spear and/or shot them from a helicopter?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

SalTheBard posted:

I think this one has been posted in here, but I can't find it :( Who was the Goon that hunted wild boars with a spear and/or shot them from a helicopter?

You're thinking of Lady Eboshi

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Not really, I just can't see "wild boar" or "feral hog" without immediately thinking of that clip because it's amazing.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

SalTheBard posted:

I think his username was Bushmaster or something like that?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

A Turboman doll for my son, Jamie.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues

a new study bible! posted:

A Turboman doll for my son, Jamie.

Unfortunately we're sold out, but you'll be pleased to know that Turboman's faithful sidekick Booster is still in stock!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
There’s an SNL clip from the early 90’s w Christopher Walken, called Stalk Talk. Good stuff. I can find the script but not the vid, as is the case with a lot of SNL skits.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Abugadu posted:

There’s an SNL clip from the early 90’s w Christopher Walken, called Stalk Talk. Good stuff. I can find the script but not the vid, as is the case with a lot of SNL skits.

SNL refusing to release seasons on DVD/Hulu is infuriating. Anyway, I found the episode for you. PM sent.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

YouTube video where this dude in a slayer crop top sucks off a banana with two oranges tied to it as the balls

I need this

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

Username was Bushman, here is a thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3431642

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

SNL refusing to release seasons on DVD/Hulu is infuriating. Anyway, I found the episode for you. PM sent.

You are awesome.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There was a short animated cartoon that was like two people going on a date and it just gets worse and worse. It ends with his telling the camera that he's super allergic to coffee, her inviting him to her place for coffee, and him passing out all swollen from forcing himself to drink coffee just to keep the date going.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Lossy Compression posted:

Sounds like "Robot Holocaust": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093872/

MST3K riffed this in an early season, it was great. Apparently they cut out some nudity, been meaning to catch the uncensored version to see what I missed.

Wow, thanks so much, I've been searching for it for years, you rock!

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

I'm looking for a series of animated shorts featuring a mean yellow bird and his blue (?) elephant buddy. The elephant creature may have been named Fluffernaut. They're animated at a very low frame rate. I remember that in one video, the bird smashes all of the elephant's birthday gifts and then jumps through a glass window and injures himself.

Please help.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

SalTheBard posted:

Cy_brown on youtube

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

There was a short animated cartoon that was like two people going on a date and it just gets worse and worse. It ends with his telling the camera that he's super allergic to coffee, her inviting him to her place for coffee, and him passing out all swollen from forcing himself to drink coffee just to keep the date going.

sounds like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDt-Fz0PLvk

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's it! Thanks! I really just remembered the "Iwouldlovesomecoffee" that he said when she invited him back. For some reason I thought that was the funniest thing when I was 17.

edit:
gently caress, I thought it was the "my spoon is too big" guy, but never really put it all together. Can't believe it took that long to find it. Thanks again!

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Oct 4, 2019

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

overseer07 posted:

This is a crazy good SCP, too.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Uncle Enzo posted:

This is a crazy good SCP, too.

Yeah, I just read it for the first time, enjoyed it, and then I read the full trascribed journal, and it's now my favourite SCP ever, and really makes me miss living 10 minutes away from the largest Ikea in North America (Montreal). :getin:

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
some edutainment game early/mid90s probably, was mostly an interactive encyclopedia but you could find hidden stickers laying around the pages and if you collected them all you'd get a prize. i was super close to getting them all when we got a new computer and we didn't have the disc anymore and i never got to find out what the prize was and i still want to know

one that i had for a really long time was a kids horror book that had a ghost or something scratching at the sliding glass door going THEY TOOK MY EEEEEYYYYYES and i posted about it in TBB and someone found it for me! i forget what the book was but the reason that the guys eyes were missing was that someone stole them to put in a robot so the robot could play baseball

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

garfield hentai posted:

one that i had for a really long time was a kids horror book that had a ghost or something scratching at the sliding glass door going THEY TOOK MY EEEEEYYYYYES and i posted about it in TBB and someone found it for me! i forget what the book was but the reason that the guys eyes were missing was that someone stole them to put in a robot so the robot could play baseball

The Eyes of the Killer Robot?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

eh nvm

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

that's the one! the copy i read didnt have the edward gorey illustrations though : (

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a skit, i think featuring wayne knight so maybe assaulted nuts or mad tv, shot from the PoV of a fly who cries out over and over again for feces in a squeaky fly voice

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Human Crouton posted:

I'm looking for a tiny robot that was either yellow or white, and won the day with his CPU heart growing larger. There was also a woman counterpart to him that was either yellow or white, but was white if he was yellow or yellow if he was white.

This would have been in the mid 80s to late 80s.

I think this might be Robotman, a push at a multimedia marketing character. The newspaper comic is still going, however it's completely shifted over to what was originally a side character. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_(comic_strip)

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

There is a video of a large guy playing a guitar singing in a Kermit voice about how he misses Jim Henson and it's really sad. I've found it multiple times but it might have been removed from YouTube because I cant find it anymore.

Edit: just kidding I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kT1xIpZ4E

The Good Queen Clitoris fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 5, 2019

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
If anyone is looking for a DOS game there’s almost 7000 downloadable ones here

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

I've been trying to figure out who did this cover, I get no results with shazam and too many people have done covers to figure out which one it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyDJbPKYC9k

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm looking for a time travel movie. I know people are going to say Primer but reading the synopsis of Primer I don't think that's it.

Here is what I remember:
Advertised heavily online and especially YouTube. Came out between 2009 and 2013
It was a movie about a group that builds a time machine.
It turns out that the person we think is "current time" guy is actually from the future and he's secretly trying to sabotage (or he travels from the future secretly trying to sabotage the machine).
I remember that you basically see them test the machine and it fails, then towards the end of the movie you see the same scene from a different perspective and you see the sabotage happening.
The movie is really dark (like it's a dark movie from a lighting perspective)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

food court bailiff posted:

I really want a copy of Clue: The Great Museum Caper, drat it.

I am now the proud owner of a copy of Clue: The Great Museum Caper, and I beat my wife's family soundly by making off with three paintings. :colbert: