Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Does anyone know where I can watch the last debate stream? It was up on Twitch and Youtube, but appears to have been taken down. I think it was like three and a half hours long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Clipperton posted:

it's a bit optimistic to assume the trans community doesn't have its share of ppl who will turn their back on leftism as soon as they get their hands on their trust fund

There's a fair share of Andrew Sullivans for every marginalized group

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

you can generally tell who's going to go trustfund, mostly by whether or not they have a trustfund in the first place

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/495166616?filter=archives&sort=time

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Clipperton posted:

it's a bit optimistic to assume the trans community doesn't have its share of ppl who will turn their back on leftism as soon as they get their hands on their trust fund

Probably just the white ones, if the gays who went centrist are any indication. But I guess use the warm bodies while we got em

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

T-man posted:

i just do my best to bait them into the open, I'd rather know who the inevitable traitors are up front so we can work around them

ps. die cis scum

how dare you. now i have no choice but to embrace my latent bigotry

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Pharmaskittle posted:

Probably just the white ones, if the gays who went centrist are any indication. But I guess use the warm bodies while we got em

all i'm saying is i've been on Book Twitter a lot lately trying to promote my dumb fantasy novel, and all the accounts with super-idpol bios and anime avatars were either utterly apolitical or else in the tank for warren or buttigieg

and a ton of them were white so i guess that tracks

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is book twitter

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Heath posted:

What is book twitter

Because of the way Twitter works, where people follow each other, it creates networks based on shared interests. So book twitter would be the network of twitter users interested in books

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

What is book twitter

https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1171027202219155457

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Thanks. Dunno how I didn't see it unless my eyes glazed over at the fym streams.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
My Book Twitter is just eight people doing in-depth analyses of Gene Wolfe.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
See, the 'die cis scum' poo poo is why I abjectly dislike most posters who consider themselves trans first and people second. Leftist, if even they are leftist, ranks somewhere around sixth or tenth depending on how much else they bog down their resume with superfluous half-identities like 'polyam' and 'demisexual'.

At no point, however, in my dislike of you generally, do I go 'all trans people need to die'. You know why? Because I don't want you to die. I want you to stop being annoying. I seem to annoy you with pointing out your personality flaws, yet I get no such consideration in return. For me, it's 'die, cis scum'.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Apoplexy posted:

See, the 'die cis scum' poo poo is why I abjectly dislike most posters who consider themselves trans first and people second. Leftist, if even they are leftist, ranks somewhere around sixth or tenth depending on how much else they bog down their resume with superfluous half-identities like 'polyam' and 'demisexual'.

At no point, however, in my dislike of you generally, do I go 'all trans people need to die'. You know why? Because I don't want you to die. I want you to stop being annoying. I seem to annoy you with pointing out your personality flaws, yet I get no such consideration in return. For me, it's 'die, cis scum'.
This is a bit, right? I Googled and nothing came up.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i think we should make all heterosexual people kiss one person of the same gender every year at pride and also mayonnaise is cisgender privilege in a jar.

pps. die cis scum

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Apoplexy posted:

Die, cis scum

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Ummmm actually all lives matter? I mean I guess I care about all people, not sure why BLM needs to be so divisive

Serf
May 5, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

shut the gently caress up

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Wow you guys talk a lot about women's rights but not men's rights? Guess only certain peoples problems matter to you........

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

Apoplexy posted:

Turns out trans queer polyamorous disabled autistic depressed people with anime profile pics on Twitter have a lot of loving time on their hands. (as do I :( )

Go somewhere else to waste your time.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

Die, cis scum.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm still waiting to hear what mental illnesses I have due to my anime-adjacent avatar buddy ol' pal.

postpartum script: the cis scum the

THS
Sep 15, 2017

kill all white people and kill all cis people

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Apoplexy posted:

you are the equivalent of nascent alt-righters going "the left drove me to this"

please read a book

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Trans first and People second. holy poo poo.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I was thinking not wanting to be told I should die for how I was born was a thing that would be something of normalcy we'd all want for ourselves. My mistake!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

I was thinking not wanting to be told I should die for how I was born was a thing that would be something of normalcy we'd all want for ourselves. My mistake!

you weren't born with bad opinions

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Me, I'm a gamer first and person second

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Menaker likes the amazon original show Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton. Is it worth a watch? I really enjoyed Bosch.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Apoplexy posted:

Apoplexy posted:

I don't care only for Americans, actually, but I DO only care for civilized peoples. I do not consider any Muslim a civilized human being. Hence my complete antipathy toward everything in the Middle-East. The second we were plunged into Iraq by some very stupid people in power, we should have overthrown him. As I said, a single American life was one too many to tolerate to save a shitload of idiots who are now more than happy to employ their freedoms to attack us.

:wow:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

all lives matter

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Apoplexy posted:

Shut the gently caress up, cis scum. You're going off on some poo poo that is on the level of complaining about reverse racism.

e:

holy gently caress

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Apoplexy posted:

i can't wait until we drive all of you cis scum to the right

my girl penis is as erect as it ever gets at the idea

mm mm, finger licking good

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

THS posted:

all lives matter
Except cis life, if life it can indeed be called.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1187088925719969793?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Apoplexy posted:

don't blame your parents for this

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

If only this marginalized group could be civil and engage with me on my own terms, I could explain to them why my bigotry is actually logical and reasonable, and they would have to tell me i'm right

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

God drat that is pure grade schadenfreude (or "lovely woman" in german) and I want it right in my veins mmm

god I can't wait to nationalize facebook and ban all dissenting free speech oh yeeeeeah

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

papa horny michael posted:

Menaker likes the amazon original show Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton. Is it worth a watch? I really enjoyed Bosch.

Season 1 is great, 2 is ok, I'm halfway through 3 and it's... Weird so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

T-man posted:

I'm still waiting to hear what mental illnesses I have due to my anime-adjacent avatar buddy ol' pal.

postpartum script: the cis scum the

You freak out about Amber a lot iirc but I think that's less a mental illness and more a symptom of being a person who posts in a podcast thread but isn't cool, like me.

Also, Apoplexy, I think it's pretty brave of you to tell on yourself so bad with every single post. Some real poster's honor there