Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
[Moonwalk with Caesar Salad]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D-WVlRohQk

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Game isn't working for me now, or for a lot of android users. You know what that means!

Compensation quartz!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
cleo is so cool. i love her and am glad i grailed her.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Omobono posted:

Did Cleopatra just make a goddamn Jojo reference?

FGO has plenty of JoJo references.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Queen of Weebs Osakabehime is great. :allears:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Once again, this is all Moriarty's fault.

Lumen
Oct 12, 2009
Blew all my quartz trying to get the NEET Queen and she didn't come home :smith:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvkstFqpek

Both cruel and amazing.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Oh my god this dumbass Toho intro. :allears:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

xanthan posted:

Game isn't working for me now, or for a lot of android users. You know what that means!

Compensation quartz!

Oh good its not just me. Constantly freezing when you select any of the menu options has been tedious as hell.

Also I love these new Carmilla animations.

I hate the gacha for not giving me anything other than bad CEs ever since summer 1 event.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

Oh good its not just me. Constantly freezing when you select any of the menu options has been tedious as hell.

Also I love these new Carmilla animations.

I hate the gacha for not giving me anything other than bad CEs ever since summer 1 event.

Freezing? That'd be an improvement. Game keeps crashing and prompting be to an email.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The inverted pyramid battle screen is actually really cool imo

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

After my miserable failure at trying to get Shuten, today's 850 login bonus + the Maint quartz left me with enough to do a 10 roll.

Guess I know which SSR Assassin actually wants to be my friend.

Replace Shuten (who I already have) with Raikou, and it's basically the same for me as well.

I hadn't originally intended to roll, but I figured "Day 850...maybe something special will happen?"

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I managed to somehow miss 5 days, so I'm gonna have my 850 days disappointment in a few days.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Slayer1597 posted:

I mean I was thinking regular mecha liz just because shes more colorful, ha, but I was just wondering if there was anything that was particularly "cooler" about either one.

Mark II has the cooler Bond CE, but Mark I has the cooler Valentine's Day present.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Halloween 3 is unique in that you get essentially the same Servant, but they're still counted as different so thankfully you can get the other for next year's rerun

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Compendium posted:

Halloween 3 is unique in that you get essentially the same Servant, but they're still counted as different so thankfully you can get the other for next year's rerun

It also means you can throw two ST Alter Egos with NP charges at solo Assassin bosses. :getin:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

you can also get three of them if you take a support of one of them.

They aren't *that* good or self-sufficient so the value of that is limited but it's funny.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Man my luck has been wretched since Summer 2. All I've gotten since after it is a single French cake eater on the last day of Merlin banner. Felt like I sold my soup to the devil emptying my coffers for that and Shimosa 2 and got nothing from it. Almost every roll has been 9x 3 star servants and a bad CE. Couldn't even pull some event CEs with what little I set aside for this event.

How do Shimosa Singularity banners work? Since all the SSRs there are limited, is it just all three SRs at once?

Also, road mapping the rest of the year: it's Christmas rerun (with the last Ishtar for a while), Salem, Christmas 2019, Salem 2 right? Not to spoil anything, but I wanted to ask about Foreigners since it seems most people dislike Abby compared to Hokusai gameplay wise.

HGH fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 24, 2019

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

HGH posted:

Foreigners since it seems most people dislike Abby compared to Hokusai gameplay wise.
No way, she’s great!

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
she's fine but she has the same issue as helena in that her cooldowns are too drat long

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

HGH posted:

Man my luck has been wretched since Summer 2. All I've gotten since after it is a single French cake eater on the last day of Merlin banner. Felt like I sold my soup to the devil emptying my coffers for that and Shimosa 2 and got nothing from it. Almost every roll has been 9x 3 star servants and a bad CE. Couldn't even pull some event CEs with what little I set aside for this event.

How do Shimosa Singularity banners work? Since all the SSRs there are limited, is it just all three SRs at once?

Also, road mapping the rest of the year: it's Christmas rerun (with the last Ishtar for a while), Salem, Christmas 2019, Salem 2 right? Not to spoil anything, but I wanted to ask about Foreigners since it seems most people dislike Abby compared to Hokusai gameplay wise.

Abby is...okay. She's got one of those cursed decks where it's QAAAB with a Buster NP, but despite all those arts cards her NP generation is awful. Her skills are a little weird, too, and have long cooldowns. Her best point is probably that the buff removal on her NP goes off before the damage. Most others, like Medea or Ibaraki, only remove buffs after damage, which limits their use against dodge/invlun. Abby's the only ST servant who gets pre-damage buff removal.

Meanwhile Hokusai's skills are all simple and good, synergize together, are easy to spam and play nice with tamamo's CD reduction, and have short CDs.

They kind of fill different niches. Abby is a kinda weird sub-attacker for Berserker bosses, Hokusai is a great Arts AOE attacker in general, and especially shines against packs of big, beefy berserkers- a type of node that is fairly common, especially in some of the part 2 chapters.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

HGH posted:

Check the summon info button on the summon page in game to see exactly what is on rate-up at any time along with a schedule of rate-ups for the banner overall.

Yes, Hokusai/Ooi is generally considered better gameplay wise, her skills are easier to use, have shorter cooldowns and are arguably just better than Abby's. Also Hokusai/Ooi has an AoE NP which is more useful against the waves of berserkers the game likes to throw at us. Abby certainly isn't bad, just being a foreigner is stupidly useful because of defensive advantage against zerks so if you want to roll for her go for it.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

HGH posted:

I was in a similar situation until Halloween kicked in, then I managed to get Tomoe Gamer and NP2 Raikou off of the quartz/tickets that boosted me with

Granted, I would've preferred getting Musashi and/or Shuten, but it just shows you should never give up (but also never spend money)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Save for MHXX, mecha beats all.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogart posted:

Save for MHXX, mecha beats all.

Can confirm this, Space cop has been a remarkably good attacker for me for the last year.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The only thing wrong with Abby is her final ascension.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

So, 1 roll between Shimosa and Halloween stuff. Debating trying to go for Mushashi again but not sure. Are the other servants on those banners good?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the musashi/inferno banner is best for quality in terms of shimosa 1 servants

though if you include shimosa 2 banner than any banner with empireo is good, ideally his solo rateup

halloween has mostly good SRs aside from yan qing but osakabehime isn't particularly good until she gets buffs. unless you just want to solo stuff with her anyway

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
Raikou may be the best Zerk in the game, does that help?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
She's literally the only 5 star aoe zerker for another year.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Abby may not be as good as Hokusai, but she has Caster of Midrash on her banner, so I'm pulling for her :colbert:.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Thank you for the answers everyone. Didn't realize how much of a run-on post I had written.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Check the summon info button on the summon page in game to see exactly what is on rate-up at any time along with a schedule of rate-ups for the banner overall.
I was unclear in my question, I meant the singularity banners that show up as parts of anniversaries and other celebrations. I wanted to see if I should scrounge up some more bond/story quartz for one last roll on the current banner since it has Raikou and Shuten. I went and looked it up anyway and it seems those only feature characters debuting in them excluding any time limiteds to boot. And since they usually run for a single day, a Shimosa one would just be all 3 SRs and Inshun on rate up simultaneously with no SSRs.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Save for Christmas...Ereshkigal time

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Is Osakabehime in one of the old reviews or am I misremembering? A remember a couple of them did future stuff.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Neither Dorph nor I have reviewed Okki yet afair but she will be in the next set of reviews I'm writing for the servants from this year that aren't tied to a story chapter or big rear end event

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Raikou is best servant, there isnt a single thing she wasnt useful for, shes also one of the first servants I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Do you think they'll fix the android crashes before Halloween event ends or should I just transfer the drat game to my other phone already?