Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
its the closest they can get to having a chin, a goofy skeleton one drawn on their face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Slugnoid posted:

its the closest they can get to having a chin, a goofy skeleton one drawn on their face

lol

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It probably started with cops or mercenaries who came back from Iraq or Afghanistan and became cops.

Pretty much this, like 90% of all U.S. Army company patches are some form of skull with poo poo layered in front and behind it. The descriptor for the patch usually mentions it as the 'manifestation of death coming for your enemies' kind of thing.

You also see the special ops guys riding in and off base with those masks so your average grunt thinks it's extra hot poo poo.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
It is the 21st century Totenkopf.

The nazis were literally the same kind of shitheads and even had similar fascinations with the same dumb imagery and superstitions and poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Are we the baddies?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Azathoth posted:

Oh if only. I'm down here in CD 1 where our current Rep is literally 10,000 maggots in a human suit who somehow learned to parrot racist conspiracy theories.

The Dem who ran last time and is running again he's actually a decent human being, even if I'd prefer someone further left, and I think he's got a good shot.

Keep at it, it gets better on the second disc

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Data Graham posted:

Are we the baddies?

Obvs.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1186793568423305217
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1187100882023964672

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol he doxxed her

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Siljmonster posted:

lol he doxxed her
"Hello, Post Office? I need to change boxes."
Undoxxed. :shrug:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tubgoat posted:

"Hello, Post Office? I need to change boxes."
Undoxxed. :shrug:

he post office boxxed her

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

SunAndSpring posted:

What’s with the weird skull mask poo poo anyway on the far right? All I can remember is seeing the skull mask on some dipshit commando in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 or 2, but I feel like that was way before fashy dipshits started wearing it.

Edit: See below
https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1187076305369649153

A couple of atomwaffen nazis who got caught doing murders had a bunch of photos publicized wearing it and it caught on huge from there iirc

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Tetrabor posted:

You also see the special ops guys riding in and off base with those masks so your average grunt thinks it's extra hot poo poo.

I bought a motorcycle off someone deploying to Afghanistan and he threw in a box of riding gear which included the skull mask and some other fashy poo poo so that checks out.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Data Graham posted:

Are we the baddies?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whenever I drive by this place

I'm like "uuuhhhh I sure hope these guys are like really into KISS or someth—

... Oh. OK then

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the pissa pit

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m also glad they aren’t really into piss.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

She got it backwards. You gotta get elected and THEN do the crimes! Otherwise you go to jail.

well, sometimes u can do the crimes and then be super racist and islamophobic, and u get a pardon and an invite to the white house

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

What’s with the weird skull mask poo poo anyway on the far right? All I can remember is seeing the skull mask on some dipshit commando in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 or 2, but I feel like that was way before fashy dipshits started wearing it.

Edit: See below
https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1187076305369649153

atomwaffen + antifa + trans liberation + dprk + sandinistas + made up nazbol flag indicates a supremely high level of political schizophrenia. If I had to guess either theyre a fed or they post on this web site

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
pissagate

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Algund Eenboom posted:

atomwaffen + antifa + trans liberation + dprk + sandinistas + made up nazbol flag indicates a supremely high level of political schizophrenia. If I had to guess either theyre a fed or they post on this web site

Someone responded to that saying this person is under 18 so I'm going to guess "dumb gently caress teen with lovely parents who let them have all this Nazi poo poo and post on 4chan all day". Hopefully they grow up and stop being stupid.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Algund Eenboom posted:

nobody that young posts here

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I think being obsessed with piss is more respectable than being obsessed with kiss

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Algund Eenboom posted:

It's not Nazbol, it's right-esoteric bullshit (Schwarze sonnen is allegedly a pagan symbol but was made up by nazi mystics and that version of the othala rune, where it has 'legs', is only used by neo-nazis).

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It probably started with cops or mercenaries who came back from Iraq or Afghanistan and became cops.

If you can deal with the overly fluffy presentation, this comic has some great insights about the toxic right wing guy fashion:

https://popula.com/2019/02/24/about-face/?fbclid=IwAR1HVVYZ9mYKEiFxVJCIGYZYGhaOODcPs8rPHM0IvoZkkR9EYJgYYM1BDaw

Tias has issued a correction as of 09:53 on Oct 24, 2019

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I think my new neighbor is a either a neonazi or an ex-con mjolnir enthusiast with a Harley and a polish/czech nickname (or last name?) on his bike and weapons in his house he's not supposed to have, probation-wise

ngl it's got me on edge

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

iirc atomwaffen were a pro dprk cult that turned fascist

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

TenementFunster posted:

nobody that young posts here

I dunno six years an 11 year old started posting in TVIV

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

iirc atomwaffen were a pro dprk cult that turned fascist

are you sure? i thought that the satanist cult that's tied to atomwaffen were into the dprk because they starve people to death or whatever, which is good from the standpoint of being evil, but atomwaffen already existed as a neo-nazi org by the time it started getting hijacked by the cult

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Tetrabor posted:

Pretty much this, like 90% of all U.S. Army company patches are some form of skull with poo poo layered in front and behind it. The descriptor for the patch usually mentions it as the 'manifestation of death coming for your enemies' kind of thing.

The whole skull mask thing took off from Call of Duty. Personally I’ve never actually seen special ops dudes ever wearing them, just wannabes in conventional units and cops on their Instagram and militia dorks.

Hell most chud cop/soldier symbols seem to be on a 10 year delay after even SEALs stop thinking they’re cool, case in point punisher skulls.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Hell most chud cop/soldiers seem to be a 10-year-old but with far less emotional maturity.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Flavius Aetass posted:

are you sure? i thought that the satanist cult that's tied to atomwaffen were into the dprk because they starve people to death or whatever, which is good from the standpoint of being evil, but atomwaffen already existed as a neo-nazi org by the time it started getting hijacked by the cult
if i remember (and i might be wrong) the people who were into the tempel ov blood stuff became dominant after the florida cell murdered itself. but the tob people were interlinked with the white power scene even when they were running that pro-DPRK cult 10 years ago. one of the guys had lived on an aryan nations compound before that. i think it's probably mistaken to view them as like a distinct thing from neo-nazism, or as an outside force that glommed onto it, despite how their various mainfestos and "sinister" occult books talk about some grand conspiracy to use nazis for their evil ends

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It is basically an attempt to become what a child thinks a badass is, though to give credit most children probably don’t think skull masks are cool anymore.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Oh also airsofters lol they love those skull masks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1187386484866867201

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Well yeah those are just COD superfans who also enjoy going outside.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Peanut Butler posted:

I think my new neighbor is a either a neonazi or an ex-con mjolnir enthusiast with a Harley and a polish/czech nickname (or last name?) on his bike and weapons in his house he's not supposed to have, probation-wise

ngl it's got me on edge

The name isn't a clue in any particular direction, nor is the mjolnir, but the whole harley dude with gun collection would trip me out too.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I’d buy something like one of those skull masks, only instead of a skull’s jaw it’s the sensual jawline of a good-looking person of roughly my own coloration, with a sexy come-hither smile in bright red lipstick

I bet it would sell like hotcakes, who here has BudK’s phone number

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

antifa doot skeleton masks when

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Tias posted:

The name isn't a clue in any particular direction, nor is the mjolnir, but the whole harley dude with gun collection would trip me out too.

yeah exactly, like, it's not the individual elements so much as the combo

it's a college town so lots of folks here practice all kinds of pagan religion, you see a mjolnir here and there but it's usually on a more handicrafts renfesty type with a soupçon of flower child- generally good people who are a blast to drink with and would protect refugees if ICE is in town

there are also a lot of solid ex-cons who aren't part of hate groups

not to say that it's impossible that bikermans isn't these things, but multiple hints at an ideology that wants me dead are really hard to ignore, even if it's a false positive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

It is basically an attempt to become what a child thinks a badass is, though to give credit most children probably don’t think skull masks are cool anymore.
I wish I could go back in time and tell me what's cool; IRL Liefeld syndrome.