Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Cinderblock is the perfect name for a chonky cat.

Furnaceface posted:

And his owner will love him all the same.

I think the cat I rescued has cancer and I am not looking forward to Tuesday's vet visit so more happy cat taxes would be appreciated this weekend.

Gotcha covered! Here is the Manul, or Pallas's cat.

Dammerung fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Oct 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

That cat is going to poo poo on everything you love.

EVERYTHING.

I think the cat I rescued has cancer and I am not looking forward to Tuesday's vet visit so more happy cat taxes would be appreciated this weekend.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Furnaceface posted:

Happy cats you say?

Maybe some old timey cats?

Or cats that look like kiwis?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Remember during the 2016 campaign when it came out that his companies were repeatedly violating the Cuba embargo?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
WHAT IS GOING ON

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187861209942495234

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Edit: beaten

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Feedback to Tim Apple... His tiny chubby fingers can't swipe.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

what do you think of durham doing a criminal investigation against the people that investigated russian interference in the 2016 election? Fascism much?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

president loving offline boomer

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/emilyjanefox/status/1187746375137673217

48 Hour Boner
May 26, 2005

I think something's wrong with this thing

(kiddingly) while noting many other things about the iPhone (and other apples) are quite big! Perhaps the bigliest!

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Looking forward to tomorrow's headline of "POTUS accidentally butt-dials reporter into conference call with Putin..."

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Don't doxx me

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

LMAO this world is stupid

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Tuff Scrote posted:

They'll now claim they can't as that material is now under a federal criminal investigation. THIS is why Barr is doing what he's doing. He got the jump on the house.

that is specifically addressed in the order (because there are legit criminal investigation still going on as an outgrowth of it)

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

An intentionally disruptive strike that targeted vulnerable infrastructure yielded solid results you say :thunk:

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Oct 26, 2019

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tim Cook or Tim Apple?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They gave him a loving award???

https://mobile.twitter.com/JerusalemDemsas/status/1187866604513775616

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Oct 26, 2019

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/HillTVLive/status/1187787598246404096

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1187868963675475971?s=19

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Pulling old assholes out of a closet and across a carpet.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. i mean gently caress bezos but id be amused if it were the better project and trump just hosed us more somehow.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

I'm kind of OK with this. At least Microsoft doesn't implicitly fund destroying other industries with it's software empire.

Bezos can suck it.

The choice to fund meglomaniac tech douches or the MIC is a tough decision ....

BlueBlazer fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Oct 26, 2019

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Honestly, if Obama had posted this exact tweet, I would have found it slightly charming/endearing. I just hate Trump so much that it does the opposite here.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/1187865682349871105

Wrap it up, Demailures

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i mean if your gonna delude yourself, might as well go all the way.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Is the president on tinder and bitching about it to the ceo of apple on twitter?

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

What is he supposed to say, that he’s a big dumb uselesss baby who should be removed from his position?

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Kale posted:

Again, it's honestly a loving shame that Elijah Cummings funeral was today, and there's been some stunning tributes and great speeches all around and the whole thing was kind of surprisingly uplifting (or at least as a funeral for someone like that could be) and you just hear about none of it here so much as what stupid poo poo Rudy Giuliani, Trump, Tulsi Gabbard and Lindsey Graham are saying again. I can't feel like it's a bit of a win for them that they get to dominate the narrative to that degree every day even among places that vehemently disagree with their......I guess politics.

I mean the most we heard about Cummings funeral today was when a person burned Mitch McConnell by not shaking his hand so again the narrative kind of just centers around Republican figures people dislike and not people like Cummings and the various speeches about his time in Washington and what a dying breed people like him seem to be that just did their loving job they were elected to do.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

The Button? I know he's losing his mind, but as commander of US nuclear forces he needs to keep it straight in his head what The Button is...or has he been trying to swipe us all to nuclear hellfire?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

He got an iPhone with FaceID and no home button.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

I mean, did you really expect a Congressional leader to say "man, we're just gonna get killed in 2020"? Truth or not, he's gonna say it. This is no different than any sports team saying they're going to win a championship.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187874124976271362

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187874908660998144

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Did no one tell Trump what the transcript said? Seriously we know he didn’t/couldn’t read it, was everyone so afraid they just lied about what it said?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What is he loving talking about?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

ManBoyChef posted:

what do you think of durham doing a criminal investigation against the people that investigated russian interference in the 2016 election? Fascism much?

It'll be hilarious if they forget to stack the investigation with political hacks and they wind up indicting some Trumps.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Edmund Lava posted:

Did no one tell Trump what the transcript said? Seriously we know he didn’t/couldn’t read it, was everyone so afraid they just lied about what it said?

i think its a mix of him legit believing his own bullshit and also him just beliving his own lies. also being dumb as poo poo.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Man, this is gonna look good on appeals.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I think he's purposefully conflating the idea that the committees don't want the Whistleblower to openly testify with not testifying at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Can someone tell me what makes a phone call "perfect"?