Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
really when you think about it if bitcoin never goes above 10k again it will never go below it either :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

https://mobile.twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1187426849351225344?s=17

https://mobile.twitter.com/Austin316ths/status/1187431621990977539

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryan_san/status/1187436454093279232

Beelzebufo fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 25, 2019

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Please be Ben Shapiro.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Friends don't let friends bitcoin

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hyperbitcoinisation is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASJRv_i_Oc

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Good news! Bicoin is over 8000 againstill over 8000 where it has always been waiting to moon straight over 10k on its way to 1M. No manipulation to set of some margin calls, nosire!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

klafbang posted:

Good news! Bicoin is over 8000 againstill over 8000 where it has always been waiting to moon straight over 10k on its way to 1M. No manipulation to set of some margin calls, nosire!

organic.jpeg

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

It literally climbed 600 dollars (almost exactly 600) in an instant, like it looks like a single transaction. Enough to margin call all the shorts I'm sure people set up during the current crash.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boxturret posted:

organic.jpeg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

:hmmyes:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

...! posted:

Prisoners should be allowed to choose their prison.

isn't this literally already true if you're rich

like martha stewart went to that rich people prison that's basically a spa you can't leave for example

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also lmao

quote:

If set too high, Vicky may be able to profit from false claims. If set too low, Chris may find that crime pays.

gee ross why are you concerned with a girl trying to profit off a man by making false claims, i wonder where that idea comes from :thunk:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

chris

ris

ros

ross

coincidence?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Feinne posted:

criminal justice reform but the one and only unforgivable crime still remains on the books: running a web site

the whole attempted murder thing was dismissed with prejudice right? so even if trump pardons him to own the libs (and lol at that possibly happening, trump is barely aware of other people existing besides himself, he definitely doesn't give a gently caress about ross) they could just put him on trial for attempted murder and give him more life sentences

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that is the opposite of dismissal with prejudice

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Shame Boy posted:

the whole attempted murder thing was dismissed with prejudice right? so even if trump pardons him to own the libs (and lol at that possibly happening, trump is barely aware of other people existing besides himself, he definitely doesn't give a gently caress about ross) they could just put him on trial for attempted murder and give him more life sentences

Are they going to auction off seats to murder-convict Frosty’s injection? I hope they take bitchcoin!

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

he cant be tried for the murders, not sure why (ianal) but maybe once he gets life without parole its the fastest way to get paperwork out of the way. maybe other things could still be brought?

or maybe the cartels put up a posting for his head on Silk Road 3.0: Return of Carl Mark Force IV

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

the prosecutors dismissed with prejudice presumably because they don't feel the need to deal with it in the future. they probably think with his current sentencing it is a moot point and if he gets pardoned the murder-for-hire would likely get covered in the amnesty.

there's also the not small matter that the agents most involved in that portion of the larger case against dpr are tainted, so pruning off the part of the case which involves malfeasance is an acknowledgement that, uh, they'd be happier if everyone forgot this, tia (at least wrt to rossy boy, the prosecutors went after CARL MARK FORCE IV and that other guy with a vengeance)

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

never go into business with a guy with a name like CARL MARK FORCE IV for you will forever be known as the other guy

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

hey guys what's new

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i don't read the buttcoin subreddit any mroe because it's filled with nazis now

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

FCKGW posted:

i don't read the buttcoin subreddit any mroe because it's filled with nazis now

aw:(

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

killhamster said he went in a few weeks back and cleaned the place up so maybe it's better now. i stopped visiting reddit altogether when my mod inbox would be filled up with racist shitheads calling me a cuck every time i opened the site

the only other mod on there who does any work also posts on /r/the_donald apparently though lol

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Shame Boy posted:

all it would take is some Fox News host to get into bitcoin. that Waters guy seems dumb enough

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

FCKGW posted:

killhamster said he went in a few weeks back and cleaned the place up so maybe it's better now. i stopped visiting reddit altogether when my mod inbox would be filled up with racist shitheads calling me a cuck every time i opened the site

the only other mod on there who does any work also posts on /r/the_donald apparently though lol

is it possible to blow it up?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Boxturret posted:

is it possible to blow it up?

no because I’m not technically the owner anymore, some guy who mods like 300 subreddits is

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

FCKGW posted:

no because I’m not technically the owner anymore, some guy who mods like 300 subreddits is

shame:smith:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

FCKGW posted:

hey guys what's new

good to see you again!

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Boxturret posted:

never go into business with a guy with a name like CARL MARK FORCE IV for you will forever be known as the other guy

if you are planning to scam people now and perhaps scam people later then CARL MARK FORCE IV is the perfect guy to go into business with

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
when are greyhawk and sureboat coming back

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Weatherman posted:

when are greyhawk and sureboat coming back

but enough about your bird tontine

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

lol

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

FCKGW posted:

[...] reddit [...] it's filled with nazis now

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
aww yeah baby 9000 my 7000 hole

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
honestly I preferred CARL MARK FORCE II: FBI KNIGHT

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Soricidus posted:

honestly I preferred CARL MARK FORCE II: FBI KNIGHT

IV is the best

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
CARL MARK FORCE VI RETURN OF THE JEDI

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
CARL MARK DID NOTHING WRONG FORCE III: Tokyo Drift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

It is all about BitMEX

The trading platform for leveraged cryptocurrency instruments  BitMEX registered a massive short squeeze. The positions worth of $200 million were liquidated within the recent day and set the bull's ball rolling.

Notably, the recent price collapse might have also been caused by BitMEX positioning as a huge long position was liquidated on the platform right before the sell-off.

Tether is involved

Notably, Tether Treasury has recently minted new coins worth of $16 million on the TRON blockchain. Traders believe that a large number of new coins injected in the system tp be converted into other cryptocurrencies, which is a clear bullish signal. 

A large number of new USDT being minted is often taken as a bullish sign by traders and market analysts since it can be assumed that these tethers will enter the market to be exchanged for cryptocurrencies.

At the time of writing, BTC/USD is changing hands at $9,600, up 27% on a day-to-day basis. The coin hit $10,484 high on Saturday before retreating to the current levels.