Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
a j4g for a browser nation sim

we can only hope :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wait. A j4g and I missed it .. is there a synopsis of tears somewhere?

drivel
Feb 24, 2005
Drivel is what comes forth from your mouth why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP,Mods?

Nap Ghost
joined as pagpag. looking forward to the tears.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
At the opposite end of the spectrum, here's a TKR guy I'm fighting :unsmith:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

tater_salad posted:

Wait. A j4g and I missed it .. is there a synopsis of tears somewhere?

Guy sends DNFJ a screenshot of one of his posts in this thread, thinks he's smart for spending :10bux: to do so.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Guy sends DNFJ a screenshot of one of his posts in this thread, thinks he's smart for spending :10bux: to do so.

contributing to the Lowtax Spine Fund to own the libs

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Hey look you're on tv!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
included here is a screenshot of most of the players of P&W right now

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Captain Splendid posted:

Aww, now see, that dude's clearly too good for TKR

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

If this place has clear objectives other than, "bash the fash while fabulous" then I'm out.

I'm just another F1 button masher enabling the leadership to play a different game than everyone else.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Aww, now see, that dude's clearly too good for TKR
TKR is an ok alliance and used to run P&W, but they've gotten razed a few times in the last year and a half

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

JT Jag posted:

TKR is an ok alliance and used to run P&W, but they've gotten razed a few times in the last year and a half

Oh that's right, TKR is the one that isn't awful but ended up on the wrong side in the war, right?

I get some of the acronyms confused

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

HelloSailorSign posted:

If this place has clear objectives other than, "bash the fash while fabulous" then I'm out.

I'm just another F1 button masher enabling the leadership to play a different game than everyone else.

I'm confused, do you want to be a button masher or no?

Oh that's right, TKR is the one that isn't awful but ended up on the wrong side in the war, right?

I get some of the acronyms confused

TKR is cool and good, also doesn't like Nazis. Knights Templar (KT) are alt right Nazis.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I don't care or really know what I am.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Within minutes of me actually looking to see what baseball is about, I had multiple discord pings telling me to stop having a lovely team and then I got embargoed by someone. I've been nuked multiple times and not had it be as big a deal as playing baseball suboptimally

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Danaru posted:

Within minutes of me actually looking to see what baseball is about, I had multiple discord pings telling me to stop having a lovely team and then I got embargoed by someone. I've been nuked multiple times and not had it be as big a deal as playing baseball suboptimally

Don't touch balls badly.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The grand total of my understanding of baseball extends to following the tutorial, getting to level 10 or 20 on my stadium, and them clicking the "host game" button like three times and I too have been embargoed and given nastygrams about it.

People take their gay ball smashing very seriously.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Hey look you're on tv!

"Cummunity".

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

HelloSailorSign posted:

I don't care or really know what I am.

Though I do enjoy making propaganda posters, but my Photoshop crapped out on me and I don't know when I can get it working again.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

The only "you're doing baseball wrong" message I got was from a dude who's clearly a goon because he referenced my av but is not in GOONS so who cares what he thinks

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

The only "you're doing baseball wrong" message I got was from a dude who's clearly a goon because he referenced my av but is not in GOONS so who cares what he thinks

Aesculus you've been called out.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I played cybernations for a year back in 2007. The nostalgia is hitting hard. So yeah, I'm checking this out.

That was before I was on SA, I vaguely remember GOONS being a formidable presence that my alliance existed in the orbit of.

I'll try to be active when I can. I'm in like 20 discord servers which means the app is an opaque mountain of 'poo poo I don't care about' to me, but also I'll open it when I'm bored at work and that'll probably bring me back to you guys often enough for me to be slightly useful.

Criminally stylish
Dec 12, 2010

It's totally fine if you want to ride my disco-stick.

Captain Splendid posted:

Early in the war that dude almost won a war against me, he was my first offensive target. Seems alright.

We should recruit him

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Hey look you're on tv!

"You must have clear objectives. I'm trying to work them out"

Dominate the game and run the nazis out of it.

Screenshot that.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Kim Jaym Il posted:

"You must have clear objectives. I'm trying to work them out"

Dominate the game and run the nazis out of it.

Screenshot that.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Wasn’t that our frog too before they took it and used it as their symbol of hate or am I thinking of a different frog?

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

HelloSailorSign posted:

Wasn’t that our frog too before they took it and used it as their symbol of hate or am I thinking of a different frog?

You're thinking of :frog:. Pepe was a character in Boy's Club (by Matt Furie) that was relatively popular before fascists "claimed" him.

e.

razorrozar posted:

pepe is from a guy on the internet who actually killed off the character and revoked all usage rights because fashholes wouldn't stop using his character as a symbol

so there's that

He's also sued Alex Jones for using Pepe in fascist propaganda.

bare bottom pancakes fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Oct 26, 2019

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

HelloSailorSign posted:

pepe is from a guy on the internet who actually killed off the character and revoked all usage rights because fashholes wouldn't stop using his character as a symbol

so there's that

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I'm confused, do you want to be a button masher or no?

TKR is cool and good, also doesn't like Nazis. Knights Templar (KT) are alt right Nazis.

I feel bad for killing them. Just kidding I don't care. Burn it all.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Aesculus you've been called out.

I already told you I'm joining GOONS as soon as the enemy surrenders and the war's over, so somewhere around September 2021.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

For those of you that didn't see it there are gender roles available upon request in discord, just ping someone in gov and we can give you one of the roles.

e: meant pronoun rules, im an idiot.

Astryl fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Oct 26, 2019

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

For those of you that didn't see it there are gender roles available upon request in discord, just ping someone in gov and we can give you one of the roles.

down with gender roles

(pronoun roles are much appreciated jazz)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Less than a week and I'm already getting threatened by a guy who's not mad, he's laughing, honest

This game is fun

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
a month in and someone ate fishfood

we're a terrible influence

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
We got a pubbie to eat fish flakes!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Also, since people seemed to think it was deleted forever, here's the pubbie from CyberNations eating cat food of his own volition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqg1HxPodoY

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
what the gently caress am I seeing here

e: like more specifically the schoolkid eating fish flakes

Recoome fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 26, 2019

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Recoome posted:

what the gently caress am I seeing here

e: like more specifically the schoolkid eating fish flakes

hey there unironic chud! what are you doing here in our thread for the bashing of chuds? could it be that you want to get bashed????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

razorrozar posted:

hey there unironic chud! what are you doing here in our thread for the bashing of chuds? could it be that you want to get bashed????

I clicked a banner and ended up here, but then suddenly there's a kid eating fish flakes on youtube? I'm interested in the series of events which lead to what appears to be a kid eating fish flakes, and then this video being posted to youtube. Please don't confuse this for a lack of antifascist zeal.