Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

UnderFreddy posted:

no he wasn't, he was still disliked, called slow and people always called for someone else to start and didn't understand what Wenger saw in him.

"Flawed but generally well-liked"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bundy posted:

Inexplicably, Ashley Young not subbed off

He has to have incriminating pictures of the past four managers and Woodward, I can't explain it any other way.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Brony Car posted:

Aren't you guys winning?

Yes, he still should have been subbed off.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Der Shovel posted:

He has to have incriminating pictures of the past four managers and Woodward, I can't explain it any other way.

Maybe he has good character and trains well. Who would you sub in for him?

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

T Bowl posted:

EvilHawk complaining whenever Liverpool aren't ahead and then being a pompous boasting rear end whenever they are will never not be funny to me.

He's one of the worst posters in this forum because he's that kind of fan and doesn't realize it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Salah's ankle's been hosed since Choudry assaulted him

T Bowl posted:

EvilHawk complaining whenever Liverpool aren't ahead and then being a pompous boasting rear end whenever they are will never not be funny to me.

Yep literally just me who complains when their team isn't ahead and happy when they are!

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
dont think xhaka deserves the treatment he's getting from arsenal's lovely fans tbh. must be pretty demotivating for him

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Mick Phelan

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brony Car posted:

Brandon Williams, whom I would've started ahead of him as well.

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Sokratisssss!!!

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

love that celebration from Sokratis

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Xhaka coming on for spurs

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

mila kunis posted:

dont think xhaka deserves the treatment he's getting from arsenal's lovely fans tbh. must be pretty demotivating for him

Imagine working your way from nothing and even taking care of your household while your parents are out, but getting poo poo on all the time.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Chambers committed a foul lmao

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol of course

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Stellar defending, lads.

e: try to pick out United's captain and starting left back Ashley Young in the goal replay. You'll need a pretty loving long angle to do it!

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
uhh what did var see there?

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Var is absolute poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
ahahaahaa loving VAR

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmfao var is awful

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
VAR done hosed me arse again

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
danny lols

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

mila kunis posted:

He's just a symbol for Emery's failures. It'll continue until he's fired.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Oh hey look, Klopp brought on Gomez at right back and pushed TAA into midfield to close out the match, like I wrote about a month ago

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Gomez has been bad since coming on

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Incredible that it isn't Atkinson loving Arsenal over either.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

VAR is a joke, in what world has Chambers committed a foul there?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Blinkz0rz posted:

Are you watching this game? Liverpool has been all over Spurs. Every pass longer than 10 yards has been contested hard. Spurs have had no space to do anything and Liverpool has run rampant over them.

Your gameplan was to leave Kane and Son on their own and just leave everyone in your half until we scored a second and since then possession's been 50/50. Liverpool being all over you was what Poch wanted.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

VAR official is an Arsenal fan just trying to put more pressure on Emery. God bless him.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

mila kunis posted:

Gomez has been bad since coming on

He usually needs to work his way into good form, which is tricky since he's usually good for some bad errors at that point.

James Milner taking the ball to the corner is always comforting.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

EvilHawk posted:

Salah's ankle's been hosed since Choudry assaulted him

Yep literally just me who complains when their team isn't ahead and happy when they are!

I don't think it's that so much as the tone and lack of self-awareness. Wouldn't look out of place in one of those supporter forums from which we source all our quotes

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
hell yeah

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
dear spuds

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Never in doubt

Liverpool bitches

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

3 loving points :getin:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
spurs had a lot of great opportunities at the end there

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
2 easy

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

VAR official is an Arsenal fan just trying to put more pressure on Emery. God bless him.

If I didn't want Emery fired so badly I'd be melting down about the decisions.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
That was the game the CL final should have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Get the gently caress in