Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Where's the longest gay road?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

it's the last course in Mario Kart 64

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Inceltown posted:

*laughs in Australian*

We have roads you can run out of fuel on just by driving straight because there isn't even nothing. Nothing would be an improvement.

yeah but at least we don't have to deal with giant spiders, only corn

infinite unending corn

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

T-man posted:

infinite unending corn

*corncorncorncornSTUCKYScorncorncorncorn*

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

T-man posted:

infinite unending corn

The Midwest is kind of weird like that because it’s so flat and empty my New Englandass brain goes “nope, nope nope nope” out there. New Mexico at least has mountains in the horizon, Kansas has nothing but flat and it makes me and a fair few other people freak out.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T-man posted:

infinite unending corn

When the corn leaves dry and rustle in a strong wind it sounds like the scuttling of a horde of giant spiders at least?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Tony Snark posted:

When the corn leaves dry and rustle in a strong wind it sounds like the scuttling of a horde of giant spiders at least?

Hmmm you're not really selling it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'd bet cash money that there are a lot more spiders in corn fields than there are on the Nullabor.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Surprise police lmao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Inceltown posted:

I'd bet cash money that there are a lot more spiders in corn fields than there are on the Nullabor.

Yeah, but they're mostly friendly spiders that won't bite you and if they do it will itch for a day instead of "need to get to a doctor right now" spiders.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

The Bifrost

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Tony Snark posted:

Hmm. Is there like a cool time lapse video of driving through the plains states with corn rustling sounds and like U-Turn movie vibes? If so, I wanna see it.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Tony Snark posted:

That's great because my initial reaction was "that's some Auden-rear end poo poo right there."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JackBauer_R/status/1188356780700639232?s=19

:yeshaha:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
(very Iron Sheik voice) WHAT'S THAT? YOU HEARD ABOUT ISLAMMUMISM? WELL GET READY FOR I SLAM U NISM BROTHER

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Petition to rename CSPAM to Islammunism.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

infinite unending corn

Come to Ohio, and you have soybeans and cows.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
And closet, but rampant, racism.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's only out in said endless fields of corn. The major cities are cool for the most part.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

Petition to rename CSPAM to Islammunism.

Second.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Every year more of the cities are claimed by the corn. Soon, there will be only corn. The world this was always meant to be.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Volcott posted:

Every year more of the cities are claimed by the corn. Soon, there will be only corn. The world this was always meant to be.

But enough about Nebraska

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

"Islamo-leftists" has been a term used fairly frequently by the right wing in France for a good while now.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Manuel Calavera posted:

That's only out in said endless fields of corn. The major cities are cool for the most part.

As some one who just moved to Columbus no its really loving rampant.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

This is the day he announced the ISIS leader was killed on his instructions

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1188624504110682112?s=19

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

The Saddest Rhino posted:

"Are you saying boo, or boo-urns?"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:bisonyes:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Baghdadi wasn't killed on Trumps instructions. Baghdadi was killed because Trump was pulling everyone out and they said "well be better do something before it's too late". Big difference.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Inceltown posted:

Baghdadi wasn't killed on Trumps instructions. Baghdadi was killed because Trump was pulling everyone out and they said "well be better do something before it's too late". Big difference.

Didnt trump just say that the us could pull out because ISIS was already totally defeated? Like a week ago.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

*laughs in Australian*

We have roads you can run out of fuel on just by driving straight because there isn't even nothing. Nothing would be an improvement.

There are roads in the US that go straight on for so long they have to turn in order to account for the curvature of the Earth.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

there wolf posted:

There are roads in the US that go straight on for so long they have to turn in order to account for the curvature of the Earth.

lol

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also people can and do go on vacations for that much, but you're going to different cities or states and not buying transoceanic flights.

It's not like my french cousins can fly overseas any more often than I can, but they live practically within literal walking distance of Germany and can get to the Netherlands, Belgium or Switzerland with about as much effort as it'd take me to get to like, Boston. Compared to when I lived in Texas hell they can be in Prague or Vienna or Barcelona or London faster than I could leave the state. That's going to be true of the United States even after we implement luxury gay space communism.
Yeah, also this. The US is enormous compared to any single European country (only Russia, Canada, and China are larger in terms of land area, according to Wikipedia), so you can travel huge distances without needing to leave it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

U.T. Raptor posted:

Yeah, also this. The US is enormous compared to any single European country (only Russia, Canada, and China are larger in terms of land area, according to Wikipedia), so you can travel huge distances without needing to leave it.

Needing to leave it and wanting to are different things. Anyone who doesn't want to leave the USA is messed up.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Inceltown posted:

Needing to leave it and wanting to are different things. Anyone who doesn't want to leave the USA is messed up.

All my stuff is here, though.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

egg avatar is probably cheating but whatever
https://twitter.com/michaeljordaned/status/1188519803553746949

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1188563803174137856

Nate Silver is such a dumb motherfucker

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

He got too big and the pundit plague infected his brain, very sad

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
There's like zero chance Trump was even involved in the decision to go after him. Obama was the one who made the call to raid that compound in Pakistan, over the objections of some people in his cabinet (I think Joe Biden didn't trust the intel, i don't remember about the rest but he wasn't the only one who thought it was too risky). Trump was playing golf during the raid.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Skwirl posted:

There's like zero chance Trump was even involved in the decision to go after him. Obama was the one who made the call to raid that compound in Pakistan, over the objections of some people in his cabinet (I think Joe Biden didn't trust the intel, i don't remember about the rest but he wasn't the only one who thought it was too risky). Trump was playing golf during the raid.

They people involved with calling the shots are literally saying that they know Trump is pulling them out so lets go hard before we get the official word. It's literally in spite of Trumps efforts not because of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/28/james-comey-says-he-will-move-to-new-zealand-if-trump-wins-in-2020

Dear Americans of all shapes and wallet sizes: You made your horrible cesspool of a bed, kindly sleep in it and gently caress off with your dreams of escaping to our backyards with your douchenozzlery.

We already have Peter "Literal Vampire" Thiel and Matt "I merrily enclose public lands I have no rights to" to arrange to kick out; we don't need FBI agents and their hangers-on to clean up after as well.

Edit: gently caress wrong thread, but it's already been quoted so welp

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Oct 28, 2019