Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Getting caught up on Black Lightning and Murderbot Khalil has managed to do a more impressive pullup than Arrow's Salmon Ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Skwirl posted:

Getting caught up on Black Lightning and Murderbot Khalil has managed to do a more impressive pullup than Arrow's Salmon Ladder.

Hahaha I thought exactly the same thing!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

1, 2 and 5 are good.

3 wasn't bad until the midseason break or so then eh....

4 has good character stuff but the plots suck.

I haven't caught up on 6 and 7. I forget how many episodes into 6 I got, but it was a very Felicity season.

:agreed:

Season 6 was real dumb and bad. Diaz :laffo:

I never went back but I heard s7 was also bad.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:agreed:

Season 6 was real dumb and bad. Diaz :laffo:

I never went back but I heard s7 was also bad.

Sounds like you did exactly what Diaz wanted you to! Always one step ahead!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/1188885650419994624

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
Tyler Hoechlin's Superman and Bitsie Tulloch's Lois are my favorite live-action versions of these characters, I'm really stoked about this.
Making it "Young Superman Family" distances it immediately from other live-action versions too.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yes please.

With frequent cameos by multiversal Supermen.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

And that is the one show that would get me to tune back into a CW series again.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
around s4 or 5 they will have jon, and then in the season finale he'll be kidnapped, only to come back at the beginning of the following season as...john cena

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

site posted:

around s4 or 5 they will have jon, and then in the season finale he'll be kidnapped, only to come back at the beginning of the following season as...john cena

wow, how did you get a sneak peak at the end of Bendis' Superman run?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

With Black Lightning now crossing over, if Superman/Lois and Green Arrow and the Canaries get picked up they'll be able to have an Arrowverse show every night of the week.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lois and Clark went away on Supergirl because Lois was pregnant and there was a Krypton colony with a red sun where the baby could develop without superpowers.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Canaries does not interest me at all, but a new Superman show does.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's a bunch if other stuff in that rumor mill, half of it sounds plausible but there's a Kyle Rayner GL series mentioned and that makes me doubt the validity of any of this.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Rhyno posted:

Kyle Rayner
*runs in, pants still around ankles* WHO SPOKE HIS NAME oh. Never mind :\

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rhyno posted:

There's a bunch if other stuff in that rumor mill, half of it sounds plausible but there's a Kyle Rayner GL series mentioned and that makes me doubt the validity of any of this.

Why not shoot the moon and say a Jessica Cruz GL series.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Stephen Amell tweeted about the Superman and Lois show, I assume that’s as good as official confirmation.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Damien Darhke literally became the best character ever once he ended up on Legends.

This is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs The only editing done to this was putting the Darhke scenes after each other.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rhyno posted:

Might as well say Stephanie Brown is Robin in the next movie.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RevKrule posted:

This is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs The only editing done to this was putting the Darhke scenes after each other.

I already know what this link is, I don't even have to click it.

Return of the Mack

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lurdiak posted:

Might as well say Stephanie Brown is Robin in the next movie.

If they had ant balls they'd cast Kristen Stewart in drag to be Dick Grayson Robin.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rhyno posted:

I already know what this link is, I don't even have to click it.

Return of the Mack

Yea, I clicked on it because it was that.

Who stole my watch?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Klungar posted:

Stephen Amell tweeted about the Superman and Lois show, I assume that’s as good as official confirmation.

Elizabeth Tulloch, who plays Lois, announced it, and she more than anyone would know

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Damien Darhke tried to kill the entire planet. That was his plan, nearly complete genocide except for the wealthy.

He's the worst person in history.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah but he's hilarious.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Uh

'Green Lantern' TV Series Among Pair of Greg Berlanti DC Dramas Set at HBO Max

UHHH

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Then Geoff Johns takeover in season four is gonna be rough.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Please be about Kyle Rayner

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

X-O posted:

Then Geoff Johns takeover in season four is gonna be rough.

He is going to be involved like he was with flash

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

I'm trying not to think about the possibility of Kyle right now because I got too much to do and I can't be wasting time having heart attacks every other minute.

But how are they gonna...do this? I know people joke about the GL movie looking like a TV show but I don't think TV show is actually a good look for GLs.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

BrianWilly posted:

I'm trying not to think about the possibility of Kyle right now because I got too much to do and I can't be wasting time having heart attacks every other minute.

But how are they gonna...do this? I know people joke about the GL movie looking like a TV show but I don't think TV show is actually a good look for GLs.

It will also have the same writer

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Codependent Poster posted:

Please be about Kyle Rayner

Can we get Jade too?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hope is a lie. It's gonna be about how awesome Hal Jordan is and how he is the one true Lantern. If we are lucky they might reference Guy Gardner as a guy who exists.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

BrianWilly posted:

They'll do like the first season of Justice League and GL will do use exclusively bubbles and beam shots to save money on animating

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Do a period show with Alan Scott and focus more on pulpy, punch 'em up action than magical constructs

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BrianWilly posted:

I assume they're going to be throwing money at it for at least the first season because it's launching a new service and will be competing with Disney + stuff.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
Yeah when they say HBO max they don't mean it'll be an HBO production necessarily do they?

Because the polar bears in His Dark Materials are lookin pretty good.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holy poo poo, that part of the rumor is legit?

So other things I read were Hawk & Dove and Superboy spinoffs of Titans and a Diom Patrol spinoff.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Holy poo poo, that part of the rumor is legit?

So other things I read were Hawk & Dove and Superboy spinoffs of Titans and a Diom Patrol spinoff.

What was the Doom Patrol spin off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Admiral Whiskers solo series