Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ice ee what you did there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

This sucks

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I can't believe Trigger Me Libbies produced such a bad meme. I normally expect better from an outlet with a name like that.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Delete this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/rachelmillman/status/1188996118216138752?s=19

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's not loss, though

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

dialhforhero posted:

Christopher Lloyd is loving amazing and this is easily one of my favorite moments in the film.

Dude is lifting an ungodly amount of comedic weight in this movie and I really don’t think he or Thomas F. Wilson get enough credit in ANY of their roles.

Back to the Future is basically perfect.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Has Adam Ellis ever told a good joke?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

I know someone who is a regular at Comet Ping Pong and I'd like it if they didn't have the trauma of almost being mass shooting'd and fear going out for pizza.

bottom text

Tell your friend the reason they're traumatized is because the ruling class specifically wanted to discredit any accusations of systemic pedophilia being leveled against them

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

Back to the Future is basically perfect.
It really does realize its goals as perfectly as one could possibly expect. It's aged exceptionally well. Zemeckis was very wise to make sure the 1985 portions were at 1985 as possible.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

only the highest quality of memes may grace this thread

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MariusLecter posted:

I know someone who is a regular at Comet Ping Pong and I'd like it if they didn't have the trauma of almost being mass shooting'd and fear going out for pizza.

bottom text

I've been to Comet Ping Pong twice on my visits to DC and it's actually really good pizza. Y'all should go when you're in town.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

chitoryu12 posted:

I've been to Comet Ping Pong twice on my visits to DC and it's actually really good pizza. Y'all should go when you're in town.

Even so, I feel like just googling its location will put me on a list

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Steve Jail was a joke, but the real story about the guards all spontaneously falling asleep at the same time as the cameras turning off isn't a meme

His name was actually Steve Prison
:goonsay:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Indecisive posted:

only the highest quality of memes may grace this thread

wrong, fucko!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
This Epstein meme poo poo has been awful so I'm here to purify the thread with blessed content:

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

throw to first drat IT posted:

I encourage all of you to post on twitter about having information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Trabant posted:

This Epstein meme poo poo has been awful so I'm here to purify the thread with blessed content:

Is :thejoke: here that every one of those really loving sucks, or

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Is :thejoke: here that every one of those really loving sucks, or

I don’t necessarily disagree, but everybody could do with some Claire From BA Test Kitchen in their life.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

I have been shot!

*indicates size of hole*

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Trabant posted:

Like this

Sound for all
https://i.imgur.com/KNGgvYv.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/82iIEsq.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/pru6iWT.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/XhGii6F.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/eHRgKL5.mp4

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Trabant posted:

I want more of this

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Whom amongst us hasn't committed suicide during the precise amount of time the security cameras were all turned off after a prison guard no one had ever seen before whom identified themselves as Steve Jail wandered into our holding cell and back out never to be seen again with the cameras turned back on after he left?

I haven’t

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Imagine thinking someone who specifally wanted both his head and penis cryogenically frozen so he could be resurrected as a pedo-cyborg is even capable of committing suicide

Edit: At least without making sure his head and penis would be cryogenically frozen

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

drat, people in here seriously believing party affiliation matters when your real friend group is all about wierd sex crimes and murder to cover up those sex crimes

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
epstein killed himself

by getting ready to name drop the worlds richest pedophiles, hth

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

I encourage all of you to post on twitter about having information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

By 2050 we will have some new iphones and that's it

I remember when I was a kid and thought we were gonna have jetpacks and poo poo by 2020 :(

All we got were iphones as well :(

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Trabant posted:

:perfect:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

huge mood here

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

SpacePig posted:

Trigger Me Libbies

To whom is Usidore known by this name?!?!?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
"for a while" is doing a lot of loving lifting there.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine being over 12 years old and still thinking the wealthy actually care about made up distinctions like democrat vs republican and not the billionaire class vs everyone else.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

To whom is Usidore known by this name?!?!?

The Chuds

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771