Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh...

oh my.

This is the good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

what are the sirens for? is your liver finally gone?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

How the gently caress do these morons keep making the same mistakes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I wish Nextdoor was fun in my area, like the facebook group for the nearby parkside neighborhood, which is people loudly yelling at each other about gentrification, but no, no one posts on Nextdoor.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Any country with a more accurate transcript/recording (Ukraine/Russia/...Turkey) now has confirmed blackmail material on the US President

suuuuuper rad

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ilham omar hugging and kissing the Caliph

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao what the whitehouse released was already impeachable I can't imagine how bad the stuff they cut out is

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Any country with a more accurate transcript/recording (Ukraine/Russia/...Turkey) now has confirmed blackmail material on the US President

suuuuuper rad

:thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lawman 0 posted:

oh it's because they keep getting away with them

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I just turned on the first ep of the new Purge show and it's unbelievably bad

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

day that shitscript was posted like a dozen posters and twitter journos called that poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Augus posted:

I'm not saying I KNEW SHE WAS A FASCIST I'm saying "this particular political move is disappointing" ya broke-brained nerd
her statement doesn't even actually say that the genocide happened

the only way that anything in or left out of that statement is a problem is if you assume she's doesn't think the genocide happened and/or is secretly an erdogan puppet trying to spread turkish propaganda

and if either of those are the case, her statement is the least of her problems

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Look, turkey says the genocide never happened, so who are we to say the government in control of the region is wrong?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

didn't we already know this based on the fact that it was labeled "memorandum" but then the right just kept calling it a transcript and nobody bothered to fight them on that so the detail just faded into the background

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Filthy Hans posted:

Trurge

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

suuuuuper rad

blackmail on donald trump my word

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Because there are literally no consequences lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Like you would think in the annals of "doing executive branch crimes for dummies" that "don't release transcripts where you edited our all the bad stuff" would be number one on how to do crimes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lawman 0 posted:

Like you would think in the annals of "doing executive branch crimes for dummies" that "don't release transcripts where you edited our all the bad stuff" would be number one on how to do crimes

nixon didn't have nancy pelosi and chuck schumer supporting him

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zelensky, give us the tape
set us free

Putin give us the true tape

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Augus posted:

didn't we already know this based on the fact that it was labeled "memorandum" but then the right just kept calling it a transcript and nobody bothered to fight them on that so the detail just faded into the background

It was strongly implied before, but this is the first hand confirmation needed for the regular news media to actually mention that fact

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ilhan Omar and Kurds both participated in the Armenian Genocide.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Augus posted:

it was a perfect and beautiful letter what are you talking about

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Set course for 3k post

Aye Cap'n

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
To be fair, they did the same thing with barr just whitewashing the meuller with giant omissions. Which was actually hilarious because the meuller was a giant long winded nothingburger and they still tried to cover it up.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

the only way that anything in or left out of that statement is a problem is if you assume she's doesn't think the genocide happened and/or is secretly an erdogan puppet trying to spread turkish propaganda

and if either of those are the case, her statement is the least of her problems

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zelensky, give us the tape
set us free

Putin give us the true tape

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Filthy Hans posted:

is there a character with bulemia

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

what are the sirens for? is your liver finally gone?

Battle stations battle stations this is not a drill I repeat this matters

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This is the full Nixon right? Doctoring transcripts has a pretty loving clear precedent

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

This is triple Nixon. put a fork in this fat loving president

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

nixon didn't have nancy pelosi and chuck schumer supporting him

does chuck even exist anymore

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Handed Missus posted:

does chuck even exist anymore

plinkey ate him

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

This is the full Nixon right? Doctoring transcripts has a pretty loving clear precedent

im sure we will be finding those missing minutes

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the nixons are coming from inside the white house :trumppop:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what Trump is doing is abstract enough that to stop him involves birthing an enormous bipartisan process into the world that none of them have the will for, so he can just keep having a fire sale on America's credibility around the world and mint it into gold for himself in the form of direct payments (looting the treasury), shoring up defenses for his regime (Ukraine situation) or just the good old fashioned money laundering for trafficking and war crimes he's been doing for decades except with massively expanded reach and access to classified information

There's literally a mobbed up money guy as THE PRESIDENT, its a wet dream for organized crime and the brackish water where it feeds into politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1189340842265317377?s=19