Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
HM: Birds of Prey vs Rocky Romero & Ryusuke Taguchi [NJPW Super Jr. Tag League, 10/28]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

TriffTshngo posted:

HM: Birds of Prey vs Rocky Romero & Ryusuke Taguchi [NJPW Super Jr. Tag League, 10/28]

Nth it was very fun

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TriffTshngo posted:

3rd

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I'm updating my records, can you let me know the date of this please?

Saturday October 26th

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: ACH vs. WWE

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Gonna nth the Rollins and Fiend house show match

Wouldn’t be okay to do a very early WMOTYC vote for Rollins/Fiend at Crown Jewel if that house show match and Hell in a Cell are any indication? I have a feeling for those that will actually watch the drat show that the WMOTYC voting for this match will not be stopped for any reason.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: ACH vs. WWE

Nth. Watched it happen and jaw was on the floor.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
HM: Becky Lynch vs Kairi Sane 10/28/19

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Soberano Jr. vs. Templario, CMLL on Marca (10/4) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6mPew0s3wE&t=2994s
HM: Angel de Oro & Niebla Roja vs. Euforia & Gran Guerrero, CMLL on Marca (10/4) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6mPew0s3wE&t=9073s
HM: Ultimo Guerrero vs. Mistico, CMLL Puebla (10/7) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvaAZ20jGk&t=6625s

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Armitage posted:

Gonna nth the Rollins and Fiend house show match

Wouldn’t be okay to do a very early WMOTYC vote for Rollins/Fiend at Crown Jewel if that house show match and Hell in a Cell are any indication? I have a feeling for those that will actually watch the drat show that the WMOTYC voting for this match will not be stopped for any reason.

Don't vote for something if you haven't seen it and especially if it hasn't actually happened, I won't count any nominations like that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HM: Effy vs Shlak, GCW Halloween Frightfest 10/28

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

Nth’d

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Chris James 2 posted:

nth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WMOTY: The main event of Wrestlemania 2020

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

nth

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Hell yeah.

AlsoHM: Chris Dickinson vs That CZW Geek, GCW Halloween Frightfest

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MOTYC: Alex Zayne vs Rich Swann, GCW Halloween Frightfest 10/28

Takuan posted:

HM: Chris Dickinson vs That CZW Geek, GCW Halloween Frightfest

nth

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Chris James 2 posted:

Nth

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HM: Shotzi Blackheart vs Jimmy Lloyd, GCW Halloween Frightfest 10/28

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HM: Becky Lynch vs. Kairi Sane - WWE Raw 10/28

A genuinely good and entertaining match on what would turn out to be a sadly unsurprisingly dogshit episode of Raw.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

HM: Shotzi Blackheart vs Jimmy Lloyd, GCW Halloween Frightfest 10/28

2nd

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Takuan posted:

AlsoHM: Chris Dickinson vs That CZW Geek, GCW Halloween Frightfest

Chris James 2 posted:

Nth to both of these.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

You'll have to make a 2020's Best And Worst Pro Wrestling Matches Of The Year thread for that

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
MOTY- Jordan Devlin vs. David Starr at OTT's Fifth Year Anniversary. Culmination of 18 months or thereabouts of incredibly storytelling.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

HM: Darby Allen vs. Jimmy Havok vs. Jack Evans - AEW Dark 10/29

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

NuclearPotato posted:

if you like WCW hardcore divsion-esque shmozzes you will like this nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

NuclearPotato posted:

this match hosed, nth

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That one was great, nth.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

HM: Colt Cabana, Mr. Anderson & Nick Aldis defeat James Storm, Royce Isaacs & Thomas Latimer, NWA Powerrr Episode 4 29 October 2019

really fun 6-man tag filmed in the distinctive NWA style with their cool sounding ring. a delight to the senses!

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

NuclearPotato posted:

nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Star Jr. & Valiente vs. Fugaz & Mistco, CMLL on Marca (10/18)

This is the finals of CMLL's "youngster teaming with a vet" tournament, and it turns into a really good match which gives the rookies chances to shine.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NuclearPotato posted:

Yep

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Seeing as Roman isn't booed to buggery anymore and Brock is probably leaving after Roman beats him I sincerely doubt it'll be that bad

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Asuka vs. Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio - YMZ Gokigen Mania (10/29)

It isn't up on YMZ's video on demand service yet but most people here aren't going to pay $9.99 a month for it so I'll nominate it in the hopes it gets at least somebody to sign up. (It's a bizarre studio which runs out of what I think might just be a converted house in the suburbs of Tokyo by Kaori Yoneyama (aka DEATH Yama-san) which runs the most ridiculous matches and everything is translated into English (badly but that only adds to the effect)).

The match itself was a straightforward match but Asuka is one of the best in the world and Ikemen showed in this match he could be one of the best heels in the world. This was honestly a masterclass in babyface vs. heel from the moment Ikemen's entrance ended and he immediately started tapping on his watch to hurry Asuka up. The smug look on his face and his aggravating loving laugh any time he took a cheapshot really made me want Asuka to kick his rear end. Also she got to show off how insane athletic she is. Hana Kimura being in Asuka's corner was a nice touch for those of us who miss their tag team. Really made me sad Ikemen is leaving just as he found his true calling as the biggest jackass on the planet.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ikemen and ASUKA are neck and neck for my two favorite wrestlers of the year so I might drop Netflix and pick up a sub for a month

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

A month is easily enough time to get through all the shows they've put up since they started subtitling in English at a leisurely pace too. (they started in January and have run once or twice a month)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NuclearPotato posted:

Nth this

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

NuclearPotato posted:

TriffTshngo posted:

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HM: Shanna vs. Hikaru Shida, AEW Dynamite, 10/30