Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hopkins FBI posted:

This guy has tweeted over 276,000 times. Get a fuckin' life, Rob.

https://twitter.com/RobertONeill31/status/1189035759019409408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:hmmyes:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Let's check in on our old buddy McLevy, who continues to have an extremely normal one

https://twitter.com/epitasis/status/1189318773108625408

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Let's check in on our old buddy McLevy, who continues to have an extremely normal one

https://twitter.com/epitasis/status/1189318773108625408

And deleted.

Delete the Sky
Apr 21, 2014

Levy just got banned from the VoW discord for repeatedly misgendering someone because he was mad in a wrestling argument.

Absolute garbage person piece of poo poo.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Misgendering someone who wasn't even around at the time: he just decided to start going after John for basically no reason

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
And why not some more dumb, stupid McLevy stuff.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1189326538539524096

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Who are these trash idiots

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this mike levy the same guy who got beat up irl really bad in the ring by mickie knuckles and ian rotten and others?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Who are these trash idiots

WWE fans.

Cavauro posted:

is this mike levy the same guy who got beat up irl really bad in the ring by mickie knuckles and ian rotten and others?

Let's pretend he was.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cavauro posted:

lol what

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Let's see what that Mike Levy is up to.

https://twitter.com/mikelevy3/status/1169601136766193665

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I legitimately don't know, is this person anybody other than just a dumb wrestling fan?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
“not exactly being gentile”

Lol what

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I legitimately don't know, is this person anybody other than just a dumb wrestling fan?

I don't know how i could possibly be a more online wrestling fan and i don't have a clue who any of them are.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Not really. They sometimes would guest write for Voices of Wrestling but mainly they are notorious for being really annoying. McLevy is a reply guy, except instead of being horny he just wants to argue about how WWE is actually good and people are being unfair to it. Despite this very few people follow him and almost no one engages with him. But loves to talk to some of the dumber members of the anti-Meltzer brigade so people are aware of him. He even gets made fun of by VoW despite being a patron. The bad Smackdown rating caused him to completely lose his mind.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1189372967899336706

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sis gendered

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Sis gendered

Pretty sneaky

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
One of the first times I interacted with John, I referred to them as "he/him" because I hadn't clicked on their bio. As soon as my error was pointed out to me, I deleted the tweet and apologized to John, they accepted, and we've been good since.

Misgendering someone on purpose? FFS. McLevy has really gotten so much worse since I blocked him.

Meanwhile, I blocked him and didn't bother screen grabbing it first, but there was a chud going off in John McAdam's Facebook group about how everyone criticizing WWE over the racist ACH shirt is a hypocrite for not criticizing New Day for the pancakes (accidentally may have stumbled into a point there), trombone playing, and what appeared to be him attributing the Dragon Ball Z haircuts to Kofi. Yeah.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Chris James 2 posted:

Sis gendered
Is this the new "escape goat"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bone app the teeth!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

davidbix posted:

One of the first times I interacted with John, I referred to them as "he/him" because I hadn't clicked on their bio. As soon as my error was pointed out to me, I deleted the tweet and apologized to John, they accepted, and we've been good since.

Misgendering someone on purpose? FFS. McLevy has really gotten so much worse since I blocked him.

John can be a bit full bore on Twitter (as I am) especially against WWE but they are more than reasonable when dealt with personally/via DM. A very good podcaster too.

rovert fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 30, 2019

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
:cripes:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Seriously

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I believe this is what is referred to as "a bruh moment"

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

rovert posted:

John can be a bit full bore on Twitter (as I am) especially against WWE but he's more than reasonable when dealt with personally/via DM. A very good podcaster too.

Really man?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Are there two John’s being discussed here? The one Bix accidentally misgendered and this Levy guy?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

No, rovert also misgendered them, and as his PR manager would strongly advise big rov to acknowledge the mistake and move on a better person.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ah ok I’m still confused tho

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

yea ok posted:

No, rovert also misgendered them, and as his PR manager would strongly advise big rov to acknowledge the mistake and move on a better person.

A fair correction and I apologise.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

rovert posted:

A fair correction and I apologise.

Much appreciated!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
This is how I find out Balls Mahoney died.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Not really. They sometimes would guest write for Voices of Wrestling but mainly they are notorious for being really annoying. McLevy is a reply guy, except instead of being horny he just wants to argue about how WWE is actually good and people are being unfair to it. Despite this very few people follow him and almost no one engages with him. But loves to talk to some of the dumber members of the anti-Meltzer brigade so people are aware of him. He even gets made fun of by VoW despite being a patron. The bad Smackdown rating caused him to completely lose his mind.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1189372967899336706

His whole timeline deserves to be in this thread

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Seams posted:

“not exactly being gentile”

Lol what

splitting the difference between gentle and genteel and missing both

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

no, that was an intentional anti-Semitic slur. Michael Levy is an anti-Semite

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Bone for tuna

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
jfc he's still going

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

jfc he's still going

anytime someone has a take like this, i always interpret it as reading "God, why can't I just be an rear end in a top hat for no reason anymore?!?!"

like seriously, how hard is it to just NOT be a shithead?