Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I loving love Saudi Arabian brain worms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

So wait, am I racist against the 2 white women or the literal prince who's putting this together?

Racism against white people, truly the most prevalent racism of all

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

That EyeCandyFadi person is a Saudi WWE diehard and simultaneously bootlicking the WWE and KSA lol

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Account's already protected. These people fold quickly.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The brain worms on trying to use "you just hate minorites" because you want to defend things happening in a country that is majority Arab has utterly broken me.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The stock response to these people really should just be "MDS is not giving you any of his money."

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Speaking of poo poo Saudi takes

Comparing WWE having the blackface tradwife on a blood money show to Rosa Parks is some real galaxy brain poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i understand the purpose of this thread but i had never heard of levyman until two days ago and now he's every where. i just want to say i dont' like him

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he called me a lizard person once

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

please only update this thread only if this levy guy gets a terrible but easily preventable disease.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please stop posting the awful boomer in this thread

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/dp69a0/hey_sc_wwe_after_the_bell_podcast_host_corey/

Graves is doing a reddit AMA about his stupid podcast. The questions and/or answers should be good content here I would assume

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Rarity posted:

I'm sorry, I hate him

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Rarity posted:

But nobody's posted about Jim Cornette in days?

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1189596320522100736

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ryan satin is about to work on wwe with the strongest wwe affiliate and needs the product to be strong

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Had I not seen the dork with own eyes, I'd be convinced that Ryan Satin is a Steph McMahon twitter alt.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

quote:

I think some people have a myopic view of what the catalyst of change can be. Yes protests , laws , and activist cause change, but also things we may view as insignificant can also make a difference.

One of the leading causes of people rejecting extremism in Afghanistan was the David Letterman show.

Abraham Lincoln credited author Harriet Beecher Stowe for inspiring people to fight for freedom in the civil war, and all she did was write a fictional story portraying slaves as real people.

Wwe is not signing legislation or organizing a giant march, but they are doing something that can only be seen as a positive nonetheless.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

whitewashing genocide and state-sponsored terrorism, yup positive energies

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Not only is Lacey Evans well-liked backstage, she's basically the modern day Harriet Beecher Stowe

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just gonna spam this tweet to anyone buying the women's match as "change" at face value

https://twitter.com/wordsbig80s/status/1189623269734916097

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And as Dave's pointed out, it's not like the KSA hasn't had female athletes or entertainers from outside perform for them, so it's literally a fake hurdle that they've now 'overcome' to create a narrative.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

quote:

Man, the hate even THIS is getting. If this was AEW, it’d be a different story. Put your “It’s cool to hate WWE” stance aside for a second. This was great for the Saudi females to see.

quote:

All of theese dead beats shouting PR stunt,propaganda and even why theese 2.Shut up and see the bigger picture.PR stunt or not this is still a gr8 moment for women and the women in that ring that made history

Hopkins FBI fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 1, 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

John is the host of a puro podcast and Naito superfan. They are extremely earnest, like you might think their opinions are irony or trolling, but no, they just love Naito that much.

I can appreciate having a good meltdown when Naito gets eliminated on the final night of block action AGAIN, Gedo, you fucker, but Western Naito superfans acting like Kenny was killing NJPW last year was really, really annoying.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Do the people pushing the “This is great for Saudi women to see” narrative think that Saudi women just haven’t been sufficiently inspired to demand better treatment?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Representation is important because when there's not enough, people will desperately cling to any terrible crumbs.

Not really a dumb opinion, but kind of funny
https://twitter.com/JoeVanJohn1/status/1190172267314941952

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/eyecandyfadi/status/1189983643281874944

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I imagine that if Lacey heard that people loved her because Allah wanted it she'd turn to stone like a Medusa with her gaze reflected back upon her, her expression forever frozen in both physical and existential agony

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Representation is important because when there's not enough, people will desperately cling to any terrible crumbs.

Not really a dumb opinion, but kind of funny
https://twitter.com/JoeVanJohn1/status/1190172267314941952

lmao assuming Vince cares one iota about "his people".

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Oh man I came here to post that too. That really explains a lot, WWE stans imagining Vince as some noble captain defending his troops

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i hate to be fair to vince but it sounds like he was in the air long before any problem arose

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Oh man I came here to post that too. That really explains a lot, WWE stans imagining Vince as some noble captain defending his troops

defending them from the horrors of employer-provided health insurance

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Do the people pushing the “This is great for Saudi women to see” narrative think that Saudi women just haven’t been sufficiently inspired to demand better treatment?

I could be mistaken, but aren't women not even allowed in the audience? Or do they mean Saudi women watching on television?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

lmao if you think saudi husbands will let their wives watch TV without strict supervision.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

coconono posted:

lmao if you think saudi husbands will let their wives watch TV without strict supervision.

I didn't say that either, I was asking what they initially meant.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this was probably posted eons ago but i think of it whenever there is preposterous vince headcanon posted so i'm sharing it again

https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1111688047542697985

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I didn't say that either, I was asking what they initially meant.

its a bad faith argument repeated by WWE stans, Saudi psyop bots and dummies.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I get that, I guess I was trying to figure out if it was really stupid or extremely stupid.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/Julian_NXT/status/1189995040266833920?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this “Julian” fellow seems like a total dipshit, unworthy of a crj song