Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mycomancy posted:

LOOKS LIKE *CRACK* *PING* IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!!!

Thread saved!!! Thanks Jeffrey!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1189534334899740673?s=21

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1189543238366941186?s=21

it’s a cover-up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh come on, JFK autopsy doctor, if you're going to spill the beans, you might as well go out with a bang and conclude your findings on all of your work

gregday
May 23, 2003

when you’re worried your guest is going to get you all killed

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gregday posted:

when you’re worried your guest is going to get you all killed

get off it get off it get off it get off it get off it

OFF IT

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
selfsuck suicide is off the menu... it was a selfsuck murder!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

need that life insurance payout but suicide ruined the scheme!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
POST THE EGG DICK

I cannot comprehend this- kind of like “Toad from Mario kart” I think these women are just really really bad at describing dudes junk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol even the coverup autopsy doc is going "yeah this dude was murdered"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

we were supposed to see robert kraft getting his dick cranked at a massage parlor

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Having now listened to the clip at lunch. I can not believe it is happening.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

epstein is alive

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I still don't think there's good evidence that Epstein is alive (of course if he is, that would be the idea), but why in the world would the medical examiner who seems to be the go-to for big name coverups be saying he was murdered? Are they planning to let someone else take the fall as a limited hangout thing?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I feel like the general conspiracy thread is the place to relitigate Jonestown and whether Jim Jones was a cia operative at age 5 imo

but then we might not get the same caliber of thread-gassy derails in this, the Jeffrey Epstein thread
thread derails and nauseating bloviating are cia and d&d spook ops to try to gas this thread :tinfoil:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sleeptalker posted:

I still don't think there's good evidence that Epstein is alive (of course if he is, that would be the idea), but why in the world would the medical examiner who seems to be the go-to for big name coverups be saying he was murdered? Are they planning to let someone else take the fall as a limited hangout thing?
maybe the stories about billy g meeting with epstein multiple times in private and having literal financial connections and now this are because black mail and extortion is falling through and the ante is increasing

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Looks like the school district for Point Roberts, WA just got a new mysterious school administrator.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lmao @ this extremely charitable framing by the NYT

quote:

The article helped fuel conspiracy theories that speculated Mr. Epstein may have been murdered in order to prevent him from ensnaring his coterie of rich and powerful friends into his legal woes.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1189587767845675009

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

*shaking random poster by the shoulders* HAS ANYONE TRIED TO CONDUCT A SEANCE TO CONTACT JEFFREY EPSTEIN YET

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Victory Position posted:

*shaking random poster by the shoulders* HAS ANYONE TRIED TO CONDUCT A SEANCE TO CONTACT JEFFREY EPSTEIN YET

no psychic within their right mind would want to go anywhere near epstein's ectoplasm

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

maybe the stories about billy g meeting with epstein multiple times in private and having literal financial connections and now this are because black mail and extortion is falling through and the ante is increasing

Gates going down for this would be amazing, Dersh seems like the most obvious scapegoat to me but if the whole system of collateral collapses then who knows?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Try Tupac and Osama while you're there

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Al! posted:

epstein's ectoplasm

name change pls

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

also enjoying everybody ripping on jezebel's pathetic attempt to woke scold and concern troll

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
everyone who tried real hard to get this thread shut down before this news came out should be regarded with suspicion at worst, at best, derision

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Victory Position posted:

Epstein hasn't been seen on the astral plane since he's been "killed", further proof that he's still alive and limiting himself to the physical dimension

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

They will pin the murder on Dershowitz. It turns out that the swole police murderer guy was actually Dershowitz's bastard son.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Crushed in a pit by various objects??? Sign me up!

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

seriously though what the gently caress is this

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
If Baden is part of the cover up, why dredge this up now? The story has already been buried.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wow the Autopsy states that Jeffrey Epstein corpse was filled with cotton balls and fish eggs?! His foam hyoid bone was broken, so this is murder.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

epstein autopsy doc announces epstein was the real killer of ron goldman and nicole brown simpson

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
https://twitter.com/smarxist_/status/1189651593936986113?s=19

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I assume «no one has completed our haunted house» is true, in the sense that everyone has backed off after reading the contract and no one has tried it at all

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ymgve posted:

I assume «no one has completed our haunted house» is true, in the sense that everyone has backed off after reading the contract and no one has tried it at all

Don't look at their YouTube page then

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1189662118473338886?s=21

Hillary’s wig game is on point

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
uh I'm pretty sure putting "we are not libel" in your contract does not absolve you of liability

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/sadprank/status/1174756814958845954?s=21

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://twitter.com/authcomdoomguy/status/1189385436977860608

haha holy gently caress fuckin videodrome is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice