Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Equeen posted:

why did he snitch on himself?!

according to him the cops were intimidating him and he was a little high. but he realizes it was stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

also he said he really had to pee.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
rip Terrence trillbilly. who’s gonna start the gofundme to lead a jailbreak?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf posted:

lol tarence of the trillbillies is going to jail and they're summoning ghosts

what an end to the show

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
listen to the chairman

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1189875766877728768

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Serf posted:

he was driving with expired tags and admitted to the cops that he had weed in the truck. now he's facing 8 charges

rip to a real one :911:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Stickfigure posted:

You must nevah respect ah tenant

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

None of you are free from grift.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

sleeptalker posted:

None of you are free from grift.

I participate in capitalism

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
those aren't typically the sort of offenses a white kid with presumably a clean record would go to prison for.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

R.I.P. to a real one smoke weed erryday

ps. this face isn't the face of leadership, it's the face of shitpostocracy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

She's pretty and it's the internet

She looks like the babadook

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Crane Fist posted:

She looks like the babadook

I don't know how to tell you this but a lot of people want to gently caress the Babadook

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

papa horny michael posted:

those aren't typically the sort of offenses a white kid with presumably a clean record would go to prison for.

in rural kentucky?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

papa horny michael posted:

lol. you're used to what happens when rich, connected white kids with clean records are arrested. white privilege isnt real if you dont have money and especially isnt real if you're locally known as a shitstirrer and communist

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

this kinda sums up twitter honestly:

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1189868117205368832

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
if you have a grift you better make it entertaining or you suck

Dec 26, 2012

if you're doing something as a grift but people enjoy it on its own merits then congrats on accidentally getting a job

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I've started listening to The War on Cars and it's not bad

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
peter daou's move to the bernie side is a grift but it's charming so he gets a pass on it

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Serf posted:

he was driving with expired tags and admitted to the cops that he had weed in the truck. now he's facing 8 charges

Lmao gently caress

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
If I was a podcaster in Brooklyn, I would simply not get in Twitter beefs with other podcasters in Brooklyn

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/auntiebernice/status/1189960279586570241?s=19

welp

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
naw, i'm poor as gently caress from alabama. he'll get probation, fines, court costs and a drug rehab program.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Yeah he won't get off easy but he probably won't go to prison. The systems going to milk him for thousands of dollars and make him jump through all kinds of hoops

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Larry Parrish posted:

lol. you're used to what happens when rich, connected white kids with clean records are arrested. white privilege isnt real if you dont have money and especially isnt real if you're locally known as a shitstirrer and communist

lmao shut the gently caress up Larry

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

anyone want to do goon leftist podcast and ride this wave with me

i have a quasi British accent and you can read my post history for my hot take skills

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

was she in the car too?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/tarenceray/status/1189880283673309184

LOCK HIM UP

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

T-man posted:

i have a quasi British accent and you can read my post history for my hot take skills

you already have a podcast Nathan J Robinson

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Atrocious Joe posted:

was she in the car too?

I think it's cause she forgot about a court date.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

T-man posted:

there are already like two, three if you count getfiscal and baby finland's, and one of those has actual UK people. also what the gently caress is a "quasi British accent"? I'm pretty sure that's just called an Australian accent unless you mean like NJR's affected one

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
"Return of the Obra Dinn" but you gotta figure out why all the new york podcasters killed each other on the fifteen minute billy boat ride across the East River

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

you already have a podcast Nathan J Robinson

1. I'm a trans woman anarchakitty bitch
2. I will never get a doctorate, not even honorary
3. i would never be allowed near an ivy league
4. lol tho

quote:

Nathan J. Robinson
Doctoral Student in Sociology & Social Policy

Research Interests: Criminal justice, prisons, sociology of law, architecture and urban planning

Nathan Robinson is a PhD student in Sociology & Social Policy. Nathan is interested in criminal justice policy, particularly in Louisiana. His research focuses on adult education in U.S. prisons and on the politics of indigent legal defense. At Yale Law School, he co-directed the Green Haven Prison Project and worked for the New Orleans public defender and the ACLU's National Prison Project. He is also the author of The Man Who Accidentally Wore His Cravat to a Gymnasium, a children's book about fashion and conformity.

Previous degrees:
BA (African American Studies, Politics), MA (Politics), Brandeis University
JD, Yale Law School

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man posted:

two trans goons making a goon podcast

I call it "Contra Contrapoints Points"

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

T-man posted:

i have a cool voice and have a brain broken from paranormal and conspiracy research

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
a white guy with a british accent in african american studies is a hell of a thing

Larry Parrish posted:

this is also very true

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

i did it i made a podcast, but idk whether to link cos it feels a bit tacky

i want to listen !

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I made a podcast it sounds a lot like someone playing let's lynch the landlord on repeat for an hour but it's not I promise it's a lot of work and I need patreon money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

i want to listen !

i really hate the sound of my voice tbh, i sound like sean bean with a cold, so monotone