Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Cat Mattress posted:

Her family name is Tehrani, so we can presume whichever of her ancestors first bore that name came from Tehran.
Oh right, it's been a long time since I read her last name. That's cool!

T-man posted:

Is Katie a rug?

I don't really know, but she's certainly not a door mat.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Oct 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Is Katie a rug?

No, she just evolved from Meowth

SleuthDiplomacy
Sep 25, 2010
Yesssssss new PFM day is a good day.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Gob, you misspelled "nonsense" you useless slut.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Mordja posted:

Gob, you misspelled "nonsense" you useless slut.

And you missed that "counselor" is also misspelled you half-assed slut-shamer.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Isn't Josef the one doing the wordy stuff with the letters and text?

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ehhhh no, I wrote this one. He writes most of these, but now and then I'll pop in. Josef is a much better spellist than me. I'll fix the errors when I get home from work tonight. Thank you guys!

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
It's like welcoming back an old friend :unsmith:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Honestly, I prefer your writing. I don't know what it is, but the ones you've written really stand out, they feel like they have a lot more heart to them.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Dabir posted:

Honestly, I prefer your writing. I don't know what it is, but the ones you've written really stand out, they feel like they have a lot more heart to them.

While I appreciate your compliment, I don't agree. I don't really announce which ones I write very often these days, so there's a good, good chance Josef is responsible for a good deal of the heart you've seen. And he is!

I know I'm his buddy and I may be biased, but Josef is an actually factually amazing writer. He wrote the very last IT HURTS comic (#475) and I don't know if I'll ever top that.

He's not just a great writer, but he's a top notch world builder and just has this instinct for what does and doesn't make a good story. I know I've said this eighty trillion times, but IT HURTS would've been poopoo without his guidance with writing and help creating that universe.

Anyway thank you but you're wrong! I love my best friieeeeend!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Tbh I'm not convinced that Gob/Josef isn't a Smeagol/Gollum situation, tho not necessarily in that order.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Gobolatula posted:

While I appreciate your compliment, I don't agree. I don't really announce which ones I write very often these days, so there's a good, good chance Josef is responsible for a good deal of the heart you've seen. And he is!

I know I'm his buddy and I may be biased, but Josef is an actually factually amazing writer. He wrote the very last IT HURTS comic (#475) and I don't know if I'll ever top that.

He's not just a great writer, but he's a top notch world builder and just has this instinct for what does and doesn't make a good story. I know I've said this eighty trillion times, but IT HURTS would've been poopoo without his guidance with writing and help creating that universe.

Anyway thank you but you're wrong! I love my best friieeeeend!

Well whoever is responsible for today's comic is doing great!

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
The last panel is a metaphor for when I realized I was mtf trans

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 1, 2019

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ManlyGrunting posted:

The last panel is a metaphor for when I realized I was mtf trans

The birb meme I assume.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm the 32-pack.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Samovar posted:

I'm the 32-pack.

I'm the unspeakable bond between two beings who are not quite gods, yet surely more than merely mortal men.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Literally Kermit posted:

I'm the unspeakable bond between two beings who are not quite gods, yet surely more than merely mortal men.

This is a universe created by IH!!'s Pasqualo, and this is his idea of what mere mortal men are supposed to be like.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Cat Mattress posted:

This is a universe created by IH!!'s Pasqualo, and this is his idea of what mere mortal men are supposed to be like.

All he knows about the male physique he learned from watching Jojo.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

All he knows about the male physique he learned from watching Jojo.

That explains so much

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Today's comic reminded me that Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo exists and is a blessing to us all.

SleuthDiplomacy
Sep 25, 2010
I counted a minimum of 18 abs on Obtuseangelo; there may be more hidden by sheer masculapocalyptic muscle.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If dad wasn't such a poo poo to his daughter he'd be the best possible lifeform.

e: I feel like those muscles from the previous page would really help right now. You know, to beat up god.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I just started reading this comic cause I was sick, and finally decided to get around to this It Hurts!! thing I saw in the thread list. That was Saturday, and I've finished IH!!, caught up to Please Forgive Me!!! and have read various other side stuff. This is all really great stuff, and I can't believe I can actually gush at the person who makes this (along with his friend, and his wife.)

e: http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/133-the-little-snowmaid/

Also, I love Obtusangelo's hat has a hat.

Llab fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Nov 4, 2019

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Llab posted:

I just started reading this comic cause I was sick, and finally decided to get around to this It Hurts!! thing I saw in the thread list. That was Saturday, and I've finished IH!!, caught up to Please Forgive Me!!! and have read various other side stuff. This is all really great stuff, and I can't believe I can actually gush at the person who makes this (along with his friend, and his wife.)

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much for reading!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1192670284119101441?s=21

New comic! I love these goobers so much.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
These nerds are too good. I suppose it falls to Katie to rescue them. as usual.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Pasqy, you hosed up.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
saw a random person in a videogame last night with a PFM!!! avatar, congrats Gob you've hit the big time.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

RIP Allison.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
what,

and I cannot stress this enough,

the actual gently caress

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Very cute except for...

A big flaming stink posted:

what,

and I cannot stress this enough,

the actual gently caress

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

what the gently caress

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, Pasq needs some therapy. :smith:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

super sweet best pal posted:

Yeah, Pasq needs some therapy. :smith:

psychosomatic

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Kinda hosed that Ally determined she actually needed help and got it while Pasq stays the same. Hopefully she doesn't, oh say, wish for the perfect boyfriend and begin the cycle of apocalyptic Pasqualos again.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I

Do Not

Like Horley Shorley

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Well, I like Horley Shorley.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Samovar posted:

Well, I like Horley Shorley.

It took me a while to notice that what he says actually makes sense.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I can't quite parse the meaning of his second sentence.

Edit: I think his name literally comes from old words for a strip of land shaped like a horn, and a cleared piece of pasture. No clue about the significance.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Nov 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I was helping our local animal shelter for a couple years back when I was at university, so his second sentence became clear pretty fast.

Edit:

So he is the devil? :v: