Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

is this “horny”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

power_bal posted:

oh wow you guys allow the posting of nick mullen tweets here....lol...

Are you familiar with the questionally fictional film known as "Idiocracy"?

power_bal
Nov 1, 2019

Bilirubin posted:

Are you familiar with the questionally fictional film known as "Idiocracy"?

is that a manga..

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

meditating deeply on the Lene/Rene dialectic

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1189916163314245639?s=20

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

*cough*

*wheeze*

Ha-happy Halloween

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
but i like SA because it truly is a balkanized space for the median age oldest people on the internet

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Oh boy food crisis time?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bilirubin posted:

those aren't the 50-60 feral hogs?

30-50 feral hogs

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

the twenty hog range is important

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Chokes McGee posted:

a new thread?

hmm

:eyepop:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Gripweed posted:

What the gently caress is the point of a group chat for a chat thread? Just chat here you weirdos

we used to watch classic films such as trancers and deathrace 2000 in the attached video player, idk what they do nowadays

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

seems bad, op

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

there will be adequate hogs

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Oh boy food crisis time?

mc rib is back off the menu

power_bal
Nov 1, 2019

Jazerus posted:

we used to watch classic films such as trancers and deathrace 2000 in the attached video player, idk what they do nowadays

there were many music videos and also sexually harassing the female cspam posters

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Gripweed posted:

the twenty hog range is important

fair, but their reproductive rate, whoowee

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Gripweed posted:

What the gently caress is the point of a group chat for a chat thread? Just chat here you weirdos

More cliques! More! A new clique which is just the same clique but minus one person! Trumo!

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DryGoods posted:

Is this boasting?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

if it can be mapped decently to a 20x20 grid I now have the power to weave smilies

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Jazerus posted:

Hard Ticket to Hawaii!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

power_bal posted:

there were many music videos and also sexually harassing the female cspam posters

Powerball?!

how the hell have you been? ever find a boyfriend?

power_bal
Nov 1, 2019

me: [thinking about posting a twitter meme from a couple months ago] well time to fire up the ol- [sees this thread and the hog discourse] oh poo poo alright

power_bal
Nov 1, 2019

Chokes McGee posted:

Powerball?!

how the hell have you been? ever find a boyfriend?

i have a............................................fiance >_>

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Slumfrog posted:

Is this boasting?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods posted:

more “horny” here??

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jazerus posted:

on Fridays I do Friday Night Mares where I play Yume 2kki live and the goons in chat request things to do

it’s chill but is pretty fun

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Chokes McGee posted:

if it can be mapped decently to a 20x20 grid I now have the power to weave smilies

Despite my terrible joking (was entirely the truth) earlier, your weaving is awesome.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Had way fewer kids this year. Was pretty chilly so I guess I get to eat more candy.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

on Fridays I do Friday Night Mares where I play Yume 2kki live and the goons in chat request things to do

it’s chill but is pretty fun

I don't want goon to interact with me outside of this forums

power_bal
Nov 1, 2019

i would post a selfie now but goons have low t so they won't get horny over me and send me funny DMs

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

it's not november yet

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Squizzle posted:

more “horny” here??

i only wrangle the text

the subtext is out of my grip

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

power_bal posted:

does shen ji yang still post here >_>

power_bal posted:

[sees this thread and the hog discourse] oh poo poo alright

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

power_bal posted:

i would post a selfie now but goons have low t so they won't get horny over me and send me funny DMs

dang peebs droppin the hard truths

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Slumfrog posted:

i

I wish we had Halloween here, a few people try every year but it just won't stick.

Once more this year no-one came to my house dressed as spooky things, so I had sit in the front yard again with a big tub of candy* and throw it at passing children, shouting at them to tell their friends.

yeah it's kinda sad but halloween and dicking around in one's own neighborhood is pretty much dead. only retired boomers own houses and no kids live there anymore or very few, and lots of boomers are curmudgeon and don't give out candy so kids get burned wasting a lot of time and dont' come back next year. suburbs n poo poo are super atomized and no ones knows each other nor wants to.

it really seems like it's become consolidated to a few hot spots like a church parking lot, or walmart parking lot, amybe some business-district event where you go to barber shops n flower shops n get candy, or a few destination streets that shut down a street. its kinda weird my street is a destination street bc it's not ritzy, esp compared to loads of neighborhoods nearby, but i guess parking and traffic is light here so mayhbe thats how it started.

honestly as fun as it is to give out stuff and see a thousand kids in costume, its kinda overwhelming because it's just non-stop deluge from like 5pm to 9pm and you just guzzle through the bags super quick. also lots of kids are greedy and grab handfuls at a time but o well i don't say anything.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

horny is prohibited

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sheng ji hog discourse is what got the original peebs ban

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

PDP-1 posted:

*spies ancient tome that appears to say SNART HELG on the cover*

~ah finally, something that will explain what this obscure cryptic meme means~

*wipes dust off of the cover*

~realizes that the title is really "SHART HELL: memoirs of a trump whitehouse stafffer, penned under the pseudonym N-Dimensional Feline"~

*whatever, i'll keep reading this garbage anyway, got nothin better to do this weekend*

snart help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

I don't know what's worse: if this is the real Powerball or someone pretending to be Powerball. Either way, a permaban is in order.